Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage (10168 Views)

Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo / Dreadful: Landlady's Hired Goons Kill 'Carpenter' Tenant Over N200 Debt / Man Kills Co-tenant Over Light Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by Amastermovic(m): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2014
A48-year-old businessman, Kassim Raheem, who allegedly stabbed a co-tenant for trying to outsmart him by dashing into their residence’s only bathroom, on Friday. He appeared in court in Lagos.

Raheem, who resides at Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos, is facing a two-count charge of breach of peace and assault before an Oshodi Magistrates’ Court, Lagos.

The prosecutor, Cpl. Kehinde Olatunde, told the court that the accused stabbed Mr Sunday Awulu on the head on Dec. 11 at their residence.

According to the prosecutor, the accused claimed that it was his turn to use the bathroom, but the complainant entered. “The accused claimed that he kept a bucket of water at the entrance of the bathroom before the complainant entered the place, and that when he complained, Awulu ignored him.”

source:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/man-charged-stabbing-co-tenant-bathroom-usage/
Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by simplemach(m): 7:32am On Dec 20, 2014
Public compound. Thank God i have 5 private bathrooms, even with one in the kitchen. Atleast nobody will hav to stab me for using his turn.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by Amastermovic(m): 7:39am On Dec 20, 2014
simplemach:
Public compound. Thank God i have 5 private bathrooms, even with one in the kitchen. Atleast nobody will hav to stab me for using his turn.
we wey be sey our auz na barack koor..i woke as early as 4 to take my bath still i go que..chaii

2 Likes

Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by simplemach(m): 7:41am On Dec 20, 2014
Amastermovic:

we wey be sey our auz na barack koor..i woke as early as 4 to take my bath still i go que..chaii
what more do i have to say than a big 'SORRY'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by jnrbanks: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
j
Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by Ilekeh(f): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Are these Nigerian names? undecided
Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by sweetval: 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nawaoo for all this kind tori...
Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by smudge2079(m): 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ooh. Dat's stone cold... He should av stabbed im in d yansh.

1 Like

Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by Jhayeahsam01(m): 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
That's one of. the reasons i got my apartment in banana island..

2 Likes

Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by tinyanosa(f): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
Amastermovic:

what ! shocked
Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by illicit(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
Eeya!
Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by greatnow: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
Face me I stab you

2 Likes

Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by ochejagabriel: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kai! GEJ has failed us again...

Meanwhile.... GEJ till Buhari shyte for WUSE market

1 Like

Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by Shadyswag(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
DAT death is bleeped up.
Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
E!yaaa.......God punish poverty.

1 Like

Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by asodeboyede(m): 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his
branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye
know that summer is nigh:
So likewise ye, when
ye shall see all these things, know that it is near,
even at the doors.
Verily I say unto you, This
generation shall not pass , till all these things be
fulfilled .
Heaven and earth shall pass away , but
my words shall not pass away .
But of that day
and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of
heaven, but my Father only.
But as the days of
Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man
be .
For as in the days that were before the flood
they were eating and drinking , marrying and giving
in marriage , until the day that Noe entered into the
ark,
And knew not until the flood came , and took
them all away ; so shall also the coming of the Son of
man be .
Then shall two be in the field; the one
shall be taken , and the other left .
Two women
shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken ,
and the other left .
Watch therefore: for ye know
not what hour your Lord doth come

1 Like

Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by cynthia3d(f): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
This na d hand work of poverty if the man dey live for flat all this tin for happen? Poverty na heavy disease notting wey e know dey cos baba GOD pls bless my hustle n struggle of life let it yield millions both for my future husband gud friends of mine and also my well wishers AMEN ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by marycoolrose: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
This na temptation... lol grin
Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by onadana: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
angrySo bucket is now a human being....!
Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by georgementday(m): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
I vehemetly blame those greedy landlords who dnt care about d welfare of their tenants. One restroom for how many people?
Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by condralbede(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
What else will I sayR.I.P to d dead
Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by Wendyslim(f): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Wonders shall never end undecidedrip to the dead embarassed
Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by kenex4ever(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
simplemach:
insecurity!
Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by dapsonjegz(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
simplemach:
ur wife fit stab u na

2 Likes

Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by lanxlot(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
smudge2079:
Ooh. Dat's stone cold... He should av stabbed im in d yansh.
lol, u need help
Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by dapsonjegz(m): 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
wot else do u xpect in face me i kill u hose
Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by Wendyslim(f): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
simplemach:
. Congrats. Remember dos dat had no shoes and dos dat sleep under the bridge
Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by ugoezeik(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
Jhayeahsam01:
That's one of. the reasons i got my apartment in banana island..
hw many rooms because I need 2rooms frm u.op say d btroom get toilet sha
Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by Lakayanah: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
Wow I am having a field day no light but I am being entertained by my extremely crazy nairaland friends. God bless you all.
Re: Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage by ugoezeik(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
condralbede:
What else will I sayR.I.P to d dead
wch dead. U drink kerosene dis aftanun?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede / Man Arraigned For Pouring Garri On Policeman / School Teacher on the run after raping 22 Students In Lagos School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.