Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop (4467 Views)

THE Cornerboss Of Football Bet / 13 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Football Betshops / 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by tosyne2much(m): 7:54am On Dec 20, 2014
I was once a football bet addict. I have been to a few bet shops ( 1960, Bet9ja, Merrybet etc) and below are my observations

Lemme Keep The Ball Rolling

10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop

1. Ticket Reprinters
These ones will collect your ticket and ask the attendant to reprint it the moment they see your winnings

2. The Questionnaires
The ones who will ask you if you think Chelsea will handicap Hull City or otherwise

3. Almost Won Ticket Keepers
The ones who always keep their "Almost won tickets" just to show to everybody that " na only one 1 team spoil d ticket *rotfl*

4. The Boasters
The ones who will boast as if they are the ones who will play the match. These people can even swear with their lives e.g if Madrid no beat Celta Vigo, make I no prosper for life

5. History Tellers
The ones will tell everybody that they ought to have won N100, 000 yesterday, if not for Barcelona who bleeped them up

6. The Advicers
The ones who will advise you on the right thing to do. They claim they know in and out of football.. For example, chairman abeg no give Man Utd Straight win against Sunderland ooooo, otherwise na dem go spoil ur ticket

7. Toilet Roll Players
I call these people greedy dudes, they will accumulate up to 28 matches because they want their standard of living to change

8. The Admirers
The ones who are there to collect your ticket and check it. After checking, they will tell you that " bros I swear dis ur ticket make sense die, e be like say I go reprint am" **if I hear say dem reprint am grin **

9. The Confused Niqqas
The ones who are confused cos little do they know about football, Just a little persuasion or discouragement will do the magic will put them in doubt. Tell dem to give Osasuna straight win against Barca and dey won't hesitate

10. The High Self Esteemers
These people will not want to be on the queue cos they want to play a game of N1, 000 and above.. They make every other person look like they are jobless and have got time to waste. They will just go straight to the attendant and give their games to him

Guys Feel Free To Add Yours

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by aristocrazzy: 7:57am On Dec 20, 2014
Reprinters sure pass.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by woky: 7:59am On Dec 20, 2014
Lol! Well, I don't play naija bet.

Na bet365 sure pass

I stopped patronising bet shops the day my won ticket was cancelled sad
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by anselm791(m): 8:06am On Dec 20, 2014
woky:

Na bet365 sure pass

Why was it cancelled?
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by woky: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2014
anselm791:

Why was it cancelled?
Ar you new in the game??
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by tosyne2much(m): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2014
woky:

Na bet365 sure pass

woooooooow !!! This is almost impossible

But football betting programming is perfect
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2014
idonbilivit!! Tosyne2much with another 'Ten types of people list...'

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by anselm791(m): 8:13am On Dec 20, 2014
Never been in the game, I figured drinking and small womanizing is enough vice in my life, if I add gambling to it, na die I dey na.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Alezy(m): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2014
Lolz...Gamble thread.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by woky: 8:18am On Dec 20, 2014
The greedy niggaz these ones would accumulate 50matches with 100#.. mtcw! Even if you be TB Joshua undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Alezy(m): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2014
youngpol:
idonbilivit!! Tosyne2much with another 'Ten types of people list...'
He loves it.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by chimerase2: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2014
tosin u re very right jawe
i ma self as an ardent football pundit and a follower of bookmaker.
Me 4 ma fone i get 1960bet, nairabet, naijapredict but i fund de first two
nw to dos guys in de shop dat wil collect ur games and refocast to reprint dos guys can be annoying kai
and anoda pple re de ticket spoil dey wel say yeh u re playin HJK win abeg no try am, and at de end of de day dem go spoil ur ticket angry
but game betting is fun shaa
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by woky: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
woooooooow !!! This is almost impossible

But football betting programming is perfect
Very possible friend.. You would stake and go, not knwing that ur ticket has been cancelled by the staketender in his system with hope that ur bet would be 'bet lost' grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by chimerase2: 8:40am On Dec 20, 2014
anselm791:
Never been in the game, I figured drinking and small womanizing is enough vice in my life, if I add gambling to it, na die I dey na.
dats 4 u, me ma self i said to ma self since i dnt drink alcohol nor smoke i said to ma self leme do dis cus am addicted to football
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by woky: 8:46am On Dec 20, 2014
chimerase2:
tosin u re very right jawe
i ma self as an ardent football pundit and a follower of bookmaker.
Me 4 ma fone i get 1960bet, nairabet, naijapredict but i fund de first two
nw to dos guys in de shop dat wil collect ur games and refocast to reprint dos guys can be annoying kai
and anoda pple re de ticket spoil dey wel say yeh u re playin HJK win abeg no try am, and at de end of de day dem go spoil ur ticket angry
but game betting is fun shaa
Yes! Thats if you stake wht you can afford to lose.

Some dude would stake like 50k for an odd of 5.8(impossible game) and if they lose them begin cry lol.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by chimerase2: 8:54am On Dec 20, 2014
woky:
Yes! Thats if you stake wht you can afford to lose.

Some dude would stake like 50k for an odd of 5.8(impossible game) and if they lose them begin cry lol.
lol 4 me if i wan win smal moni 4 weekend i stake 500 for 10 odd e dey enter but nt always

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by tunaguy(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2014
u didnt add the must win dudes i just staked 4k aqainst mancity cs crystal palace to get just 5200 we dnt like accumulating we just need 1 sure match
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by ireneony(f): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2014
op, forgot about the ones that will asked their girlfriend or pals to make a wish for them eg
john: who do you think will win at the end of first half
Rita: I think Chelsea will score at the end of first half leading by 2:1
john: are you really sure
Rita: haba for sure na, you know when I say anything it comes to pass
john: just because of you I will do it.
**----draw curtain **--++++
45 minutes later
john: you made me lose #100,000. infact I nor friend you again you be bad luck to me.
Rita: all your mate get vision to do great things but your own na to bet your life away. mtchewe

she walks away

hope say I try grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by chibwike(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2014
i dont play that thing jor, it doesn't make sense....its has rendered many people useless...you think its easy for someone to just give you 1million or 2million like that.....then you knw the person must have collected more than that from you directly or indirectly in the name of gambling...#team hustle for my money.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by woky: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2014
chibwike:
i dont play that thing jor, it doesn't make sense....its has rendered many people useless...you think its easy for someone to just give you 1million or 2million like that.....then you knw the person must have collected more than that from you directly or indirectly in the name of gambling...#team hustle for my money.
Hmmm.. gambling, the many must lose in order that the few may win.. I'm one of those that believe in luck..
The greatest risk is not taking any wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
N
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Hazardd(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
chibwike:
One man food is another man poison...
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by bighead1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
7. Toilet Roll Players
I call these people greedy dudes, they will accumulate up to 28 matches because they want their standard of living to change

Lolz.

This is effing true, i wonder how come they expect that they will win.

The fear of football betting is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by omotuntun: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
hahahahhah toilet roll
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Neyoalao(m): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
yes i made the first page for the first time in history.....b ;Dyes i made the first page for the first time in history.....b
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by elmisti(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
anselm791:
LMAO, see as niggas dey stylishly prepape for judgement day
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
I have lots of friends who are into this betting stuff in school,na so 1 of them use #500 win 35k,maybe this new year i will give it a try.I pray I don't play away my school fees, I know God won't let that happen to me .
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Lordmykel(m): 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
What is a football bet shop??

We dont have them here at covenant university
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by fejikudz(m): 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
hahahahahahaha cheesy.. My brother u talk true jare

WHAT ABOUT:-

The people dat always beg for phones to check scores grin

The people wen be say dem go play 30matches,28 of the matches wen dem play na OVER 0.5 grin

The ones that always beg for biro.. (atimes i go dey imagine weda na bank i dey sef)
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Hayorstimmy: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
If 10 pple day reprint ticket, ma Broda go troway DT ticket coz he dn spoil already. Sm other set of pple edit game fr 1hr accumulatin 8odds, u go tink say na 1million DM wn put until u hear dm say abeg help me put 120.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daily Tipping / Make Over 50k Every Week With Jxt 2k With My Superb And Best 2+ Odds Daily / Osaze As Eagles Playmaker? Your Thoughts & Opinions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.