Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop (4516 Views)

THE Cornerboss Of Football Bet / 13 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Football Betshops / 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Cool man.
Where have you been? long time no see eh.\
Abi dem kidnap you ni. grin

No oo! grin
All these biƄches no fit...
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2014
I just dey kack for ashawo centre for Benin city here.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by alexis007(m): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Sorry I made you cry, boy!

Your dumbness betrayed your poor asss.
Now run along and quit following me like a lost puppy on NL. tongue
we are just being funny towards each other,nothing more.......no hard language bro......it doesn't help our reputations
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by alexis007(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Cry baby.
Cry me some more - The lady already knew how dumb you are.
I guess she kicked your dumb butt out of her life tonight. tongue
text me when you get to understand the meaning of PDA.......as for the girl,she knows better than to jilt me.....she tries it and i sell her to ISIS merchants like one of those yazidi sex-slaves
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Neobulletzz(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
ireneony:
op, forgot about the ones that will asked their girlfriend or pals to make a wish for them eg
john: who do you think will win at the end of first half
Rita: I think Chelsea will score at the end of first half leading by 2:1
john: are you really sure
Rita: haba for sure na, you know when I say anything it comes to pass
john: just because of you I will do it.
**----draw curtain **--++++
45 minutes later
john: you made me lose #100,000. infact I nor friend you again you be bad luck to me.
Rita: all your mate get vision to do great things but your own na to bet your life away. mtchewe

she walks away

hope say I try grin
you no try at all na nonsense you just write
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 25, 2014
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by gabazin080(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
tosyne2much:
woooooooow !!! This is almost impossible

But football betting programming is perfect
were u d one dat create a thread about d types of people u meet in an ashewo house. I nid d link pls
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by tosyne2much(m): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
gabazin080:
were u d one dat create a thread about d types of people u meet in an ashewo house. I nid d link pls
hahahahahahahahaha lwkmd grin no be me ooo abeg

Btw, wetin u wan use dat kind thread do ?
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by gabazin080(m): 4:35am On Dec 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
hahahahahahahahaha lwkmd grin no be me ooo abeg

Btw, wetin u wan use dat kind thread do ?
nuffin serious. just luv dat post den. its fun and true. u hav d link?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Week 44 Pool Result For Sat 6, May 2023 / Lionel Messi's Controversial Penalty Kick / Make 1m In 10days With My 2+ Daily Odd (details Below)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.