Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

''I Have Never Worn The Same Dress To More Than One Event'' - Actress Liz Anjori - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Have Never Worn The Same Dress To More Than One Event'' - Actress Liz Anjori (1708 Views)

Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor / Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) / Why I’ve Never Worn A Wedding Ring —john Fashanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Have Never Worn The Same Dress To More Than One Event'' - Actress Liz Anjori by Adenugay(m): 9:50am On Dec 20, 2014
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/same-300x300.jpg[/img]

Yoruba actress, Liz Anjorin, told ‘Nonye Ben-Nwankwo of PUNCH hat she has never re-rocked an outfit to an event. Excerpts:

Celebrities don’t always wear the same dress for more than one event, can we see you ‘re-rock’ a dress?
I cannot tell you I can’t do it. But the truth is that I have not done it. But I don’t know what will happen tomorrow. You may have money to change your wardrobe over and over today but you may
not know what will happen tomorrow. It is not good to brag. I have not done it before anyway.

What is your fashion craze?
I love jewellery and clothes, in that order. You may wear a dress of N1500 and you wear diamond or gold worth N3m, people would not even remember that you are wearing a cheap dress. I also love shoes and bags.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-7ICaxV46GNc/VJUGLzJk5GI/AAAAAAABXDo/I0vyk4scI9c/s1600/liz%2Banjorin%2B2.jpg[/img]

Is it because of your religion that you don’t like exposing your body?
No. It has always been my character. I am known for that. If you remember, I was the one that started tying scarves in movies. It suited me then and before you knew it, ladies started tying scarves. If I have to wear miniskirts or shorts, that should be in my house. I can wear anything in my house.

But a picture where you wore bikini and shorts also went viral some time ago…
Those were location pictures. But since that picture went viral, so many people have been wearing such now. I remember when I wore beads four or five years ago. People criticised me. They were asking me if I were an Olori. But before you knew it, people started wearing beads. It became the trend. There was a time I wore heavy beads and people criticised me. Now it is trending. Don’t criticise people. If what the person is wearing is nice, just pay a compliment to the person.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/i-have-never-worn-the-same-dress-to-more-than-one-event/
Re: ''I Have Never Worn The Same Dress To More Than One Event'' - Actress Liz Anjori by naturally: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2014
So those that have one dress should start crying?

I just like the lady sha
Re: ''I Have Never Worn The Same Dress To More Than One Event'' - Actress Liz Anjori by pretydiva(f): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2014
Who cares undecided
Re: ''I Have Never Worn The Same Dress To More Than One Event'' - Actress Liz Anjori by Koolmexxi(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Before nko na ur own? If u borrow take pose finish, u no go return am? All dis Celebs and their wash.

1 Like

Re: ''I Have Never Worn The Same Dress To More Than One Event'' - Actress Liz Anjori by Larrey(f): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
How many event she dey go self.
Re: ''I Have Never Worn The Same Dress To More Than One Event'' - Actress Liz Anjori by Airforce1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
always looking brighter than her future

Bleaching thins

1 Like

Re: ''I Have Never Worn The Same Dress To More Than One Event'' - Actress Liz Anjori by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
alright.....who cares??
Re: ''I Have Never Worn The Same Dress To More Than One Event'' - Actress Liz Anjori by dapsoneh: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ugliest yoruba actress
Re: ''I Have Never Worn The Same Dress To More Than One Event'' - Actress Liz Anjori by armadeo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
pretydiva:
Who cares undecided

^^^^^_
I opened this thread to say exactly this.

(1) (Reply)

See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake / Woman With The World’s Largest B00bs? Is Looking For Bae! #PHOTOS / [Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.