Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) (99376 Views)

Rita Dominic's Look To Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Party / Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding / Fan To AY: "You Have Worn This Trouser Too Many Times” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0Z1bmtlLUFkZXNpeWFuLWFuZC1vbW90LmpwZ3w2NjA=[/img]

Nollywood actress and politician, Funke Adesiyan, has defended her friend and colleague, Bimbo Thomas, who was criticised few days ago for wearing a swimsuit to a beach in Miami.

Funke, who dream of becoming a lawmaker in the Oyo State House of Assembly in 2015 ended at the primary of her party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), stressed that her friend was being picked on for reasons she cannot still explain.

According to her, Omotola Ekeinde, who should have been lambasted for wearing an outfit her daughter should have worn, was praised by the media.

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L09tb3RvbGEtSmFsYWRlLTAxMS0oMSkuanBnfDY2MA==[/img]

Funke said, “I have read different blogs call my friend Bimbo Thomas different names for wearing a swimsuit to a beach, will she wear 'agbada' or what? I am confused, Omotola Jalade, a mother of four, wore a crop top, a style she should have left to her daughter and hypocrites hailed her as stunning. What could be more inappropriate?

"We will do better by being real. Real time, real people. Bimbo is a beautiful person inside out. Sometimes her level of confidence almost intimidate me (believe me, not many people can intimidate me).

"Leave celebrities alone. We are humans too. We deserve every bit of happiness that comes our way. As for me, I make myself happy irrespective of how they make people feel. I am me and very original at it. Bimbo, please rock on and post more amazing pictures from your holiday.”

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/35969/7/funke-adesiyan-blasts-omotola-over-inappropriate-o.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by ellachuku: 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
These Yoruba razzoid actresses sef.
See as omotola fat like sef

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Greyworld: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Time for dem to dey wear oro and buba go soon reach.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Aminat508(f): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
****Boko Haram zone***** keep off

4 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by kristen12(f): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Whatever jor sad
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by vizkiz: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
omotola is a MILF tongue

Dear lord, just one night with her!!! cry

And that funke is just one attention seeker! See irritating boobs

can't even furck her with my eyes closed! Even if I cover her face with pillow sef , her "sounds" no go dey sexy at all Inyama!!!! . Don't know her though undecided

37 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by GboyegaD(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
When will people learn to mind their business? She wore what she wanted to and people's complaint wouldn't change anything. The friend Funke tried by defending her colleague.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Shebarh(f): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
She is trying to get attention undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by money121(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Twaci(f): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Funke was right in one aspect though, what were Nigerians expecting her friend to wear to a beach?

But she bringing Omotola into this issue was uncalled for.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Busybody!!! Take your nose to your house!! angry angry

Thank God for Lalasticlala, I for no even sabi you! undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Why people like use other people take dey shine

By the way ladies should realise that some dresses are not appropriate for a certain age

#justsaying

11 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Dem go leave their matter they talk other own !!! She is far more rich and known than this role starved actress oo

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
I condemned this Omotola's outfit.

She ha outgrown wearing this kind of dresses.

29 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by patrickmuf(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rubbish...Some people live to please others...
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
There is nothing wrong with what she wore

3 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
See beefing!! undecided

But the Omotola's dressing sef be one kind tongue

4 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by iphunanya(f): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Who cares undecided
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by peeparty(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
some woman sabi beef. chai see jealousy
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by money121(m): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Sijo01(f): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Geeez
....and what's she herself wearing on the last pic? The crop top she made reference to is more descent than the rag she wore.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by free2ryhme: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
razz women
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pot calling kettle black undecided

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by RichDad1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hard truth. undecided

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by TheNextAce: 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lol.
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by kingarizona1(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
See___Bobby!!!! And Whose are suppose to wear the one u are putting on______ I see b*ches like you everyday!
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by TOMTOM15(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
A
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by slap1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Who is the Funke? Omotala's daughter is even more popular than her. My opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by missKiffy(f): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmm, can't she make her point without mentioning omotola

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by florence15(f): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Okk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" / Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.