Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

If You Were Nigeria's President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Nigeria's President (377 Views)

If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? / Nigeria's President Jonathan Set To Commission Four Naval Warships / Opinion: What Would You Do If You Were Nigeria President ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Nigeria's President by hablink: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2014
Just pretend and assume that you happen to become Nigeria's president more like an emergency one, what are those things that you will do to enforce a massive positive turnaround and how you will go about them? Strategic details please. Thanks.
Re: If You Were Nigeria's President by CrazyScientist: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2014
OneAnswer: Rome was not built in a day.
Re: If You Were Nigeria's President by Tundenoni(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2014
I'll try as much as possible not to be clueless like Jonathan.....

#saiBUHARI2015
Re: If You Were Nigeria's President by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2014
i'd buy Nairaland from Seun...
Re: If You Were Nigeria's President by DesChyko: 11:01am On Dec 20, 2014
I will seek advice from GEJ first.
I don't really find OBJ that friendly enough to approach for advice..and he may just leak what he told me in another book of his.
Then I will write my will..for the path I will tread will definitely not favour the evil men.
And I will ask for a salary increase so I do not have to steal funds via allowances and white-elephant projects.

(1) (Reply)

The PDP Journal- Apc(what Manner Of Change?) / Mashall Amosu Says Boko Haramwar Will Be Long / How Do I Become A Voter????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.