Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! (8334 Views)

Mery Christmas Nairaland Family. / Merry Christmas Nairaland! / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 25, 2008
chamotex:

It doesn't matter as long as I like it . . . . . make sure u come back and testify o wink

I will. This year must not pass me by looking like a toothpick. grin

~Sauron~:

I love that song. . . . . . .Can u translate it??
Jeeez, can u put ur voice on audio and sing it for me?? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I have a terrible voice. I'll employ Mariah Carey to help me sing it. Deal? cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Sauron1: 2:58am On Dec 25, 2008
stillwater:

I have a terrible voice. I'll employ Mariah Carey to help me sing it. Deal? cheesy

Mariah ke?? Translate the song and sing jare.
Letz see what u are about. . . . . . . . .
Ya voice might make me wanna. . . . . wink wink
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 25, 2008
~Sauron~:

Mariah ke?? Translate the song and sing jare.
Letz see what u are about. . . . . . . . .
Ya voice might make me want to. . . . . wink wink

Do what? Jeez such impure thoughts sad
The song means . . . call on God and he'll answer. (I hope that's right grin)
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Sauron1: 3:11am On Dec 25, 2008
stillwater:

Do what? Jeez such impure thoughts sad

Are u someone's wife?? Whatz so impure in girl cuddles boy?? wink

The song means . . . call on God and he'll answer. (I hope that's right grin)

I see. . . . . . . . .That won't be applicable now.
Translate Ifunanya. grin
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 25, 2008
~Sauron~:

Are u someone's wife?? Whatz so impure in girl cuddles boy?? wink

Yes I am tongue Jealous? tongue

I see. . . . . . . . .That won't be applicable now.
Translate Ifunanya. grin

It means I love you cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Sauron1: 3:23am On Dec 25, 2008
stillwater:

Yes I am tongue Jealous? tongue

Shiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr angry angry angry angry

It means I love you cheesy

U love me??
This must be LOVE AT NO SIGHT.
I feel lucky. tongue
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 25, 2008
~Sauron~:

Shiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr angry angry angry angry

Bite me tongue tongue tongue tongue

U love me??
This must be LOVE AT NO SIGHT.
I feel lucky. tongue

I only translated it and you know it, dear. kiss
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Moonstone(f): 3:31am On Dec 25, 2008
My wonderful list, let me do this Alphabetical order (b.t.w, it's J-girl o!)
Merry Christmas and I hope the joy of this season does not elude you all to:
A-40 - My personal person. . . we can never ever agree on anything (especially sports, even though he will still be a Manchester United fan cheesy) and the good thing is that we're able to get past that. A very good sports analyst, sees every little thing.
Acidrop - my homegirl from way back
Bawomolo - too proud of his sports team and also good at analyzing most times.
Bluespice - Girl, you already know what time it is. We do our gbeborun too well and we're too good at what we do for our own good. wink cheesy
Busybein - this is my madam and she's the one I give all my gist to. Such a funny poster.
Busybody - Aunty #2, I'm still delivering your 7 guys o! They are on their way. cheesy
CodeRed - my dedicated e-Mama. . . she makes me laugh and she's the best. They still haven't been able to separate us so we're still riding like thatcheesy
Chamotex - A celibate man in confusion. Still a husband to very many. He's prone to be the modern-day Solomon cheesy cheesy
Chika - My younger friend. . . your man is on his way. Gave him a one-way ticket wink
Creamish - Another of my homegirls from way back. Charming and very cream. Her name ain't lying.
Cristalz - My fellow female Manchester United supporter. The feminine side of us comes out when we're consoling all the others. . . smiley
Debosky - One of the most sensible gaynners and a changed man. I don't see him chasing girls as much anymore. Thank God o! smiley
Doyin13 - my wonderful procastinator. If I don't see you this holiday, lose my number. angry angry angry tongue
Earthmama - the best feminist. Loves controversial topics and I find her very hilarious.
Ebony-Silk - my right-hand woman and a very special gbeborun to me. I think we'll come up with a name for her, me and bluespice.
Eldee - my absentee e-hubby. . . better come back soon.
FBS - a chelsea fan in denial and a very funny person.
H202 - my favorite chauvinist in all of NL. . . I hope he changes
Ibkaye - the toughest girl on NL, , , and she's cute too wink
Jesoul - already having the best Christmas of her life with the way the Celtics are acting but I love the way she sticks with her teams.
Lailai - a frenemy. When it comes to western conference, we're cool. Lakers vs. Hornets, we beg to differ.
Lalaboi - Another blue fan who's about to get his heart crushed. cheesy
MissyB - Morenike is still mine. I need her more than you do but stay with Chamo, he won't cheat on you as much. smiley
MrCrackles - Thank God Bacterium is off you, you better run from the others. He's very cool and as brash as his name. Somehow, he still has a hint of niceness in there.
Onyinye - I miss this girl. She makes me laugh a lot. Come back o!
Pataki - It was so awesome seeing you and i was way too nice on Sunday. Your kicks and punches await you. cheesy
Seun - You're more relaxed these days, thank goodness for that. . . Merry Christmas
Sillyboy - troublemaker without effort. I have never seen a guy so eager to start trouble and get in trouble.
Sly - my baby daddy-to-be. I miss you here, come back to me! cry kiss
Stillwater - wife of one and proud of it. Girl, I consider you a strong woman. Not many can handle him the way you do cheesy
Tatase -Sensible and long posts but not epistles. This girl is a walking fountain of knowledge. Merry Christmas!
Tgirl4real - Our own talk show host. Does a fantastic job with the interviews and very understanding. Thanks girl!
Tkb417 - Another red devil. . . hilarious half the time.
Trooe - where do i start with Ms. Virginia? cheesy This girl corrupted me 2 weeks ago on sexuality. I have never been the same since that fateful day. cheesy
Wormedup - I miss you too. Come back to us o!
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Moonstone(f): 3:34am On Dec 25, 2008
P.S. If your name is not there. . . I didn't forget. I just ran out of juice.
Merry CHRISTMAS TO Y'ALL! kiss
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by CodeRED(f): 3:35am On Dec 25, 2008
Moonstone:

My wonderful list, let me do this Alphabetical order (between, it's J-girl o!)
A-40 - My personal person. . . we can never ever agree on anything (especially sports, even though he will still be a Manchester United fan cheesy) and the good thing is that we're able to get past that. A very good sports analyst, sees every little thing.
Bluespice - Girl, you already know what time it is. We do our gbeborun too well and we're too good at what we do for our own good. wink cheesy
Busybein - this is my madam and she's the one I give all my gist to. Such a funny poster.
Busybody - Aunty #2, I'm still delivering your 7 guys o! They are on their way. cheesy
[color=#770077][b][b]CodeRed[/color] - my dedicated e-Mama. . . she makes me laugh and she's the best. They still haven't been able to separate us so we're still riding like thatcheesy [/b] [/b]
Chamotex - A celibate man in confusion. Still a husband to very many. He's prone to be the modern-day Solomon cheesy cheesy
Chika - My younger friend. . . your man is on his way. Gave him a one-way ticket wink
Creamish - Another of my homegirls from way back. Charming and very cream. Her name ain't lying.
Cristalz - My fellow female Manchester United supporter. The feminine side of us comes out when we're consoling all the others. . . smiley
Debosky - One of the most sensible gaynners and a changed man. I don't see him chasing girls as much anymore. Thank God o! smiley
Doyin13 - my wonderful procastinator. If I don't see you this holiday, lose my number. angry angry angry tongue
Earthmama - the best feminist. Loves controversial topics and I find her very hilarious.
Ebony-Silk - my right-hand woman and a very special gbeborun to me. I think we'll come up with a name for her, me and bluespice.
Jesoul - already having the best Christmas of her life with the way the Celtics are acting but I love the way she sticks with her teams.
Lailai - a frenemy. When it comes to western conference, we're cool. Lakers vs. Hornets, we beg to differ.
MissyB - Morenike is still mine. I need her more than you do but stay with Chamo, he won't cheat on you as much. smiley
MrCrackles - Thank God Bacterium is off you, you better run from the others. He's very cool and as brash as his name. Somehow, he still has a hint of niceness in there.
Pataki - It was so awesome seeing you and i was way too nice on Sunday. Your kicks and punches await you. cheesy
Seun - You're more relaxed these days, thank goodness for that. . . Merry Christmas
Sillyboy - troublemaker without effort. I have never seen a guy so eager to start trouble and get in trouble.
Stillwater - wife of one and proud of it. Girl, I consider you a strong woman. Not many can handle him the way you do cheesy
Tatase -Sensible and long posts but not epistles. This girl is a walking fountain of knowledge. Merry Christmas!
Tgirl4real - Our own talk show host. Does a fantastic job with the interviews and very understanding. Thanks girl!
Trooe - where do i start with Ms. Virginia? cheesy This girl corrupted me 2 weeks ago on sexuality. I have never been the same since that fateful day. cheesy

Who can come between the "devil and the red sea" grin grin grin grin,  Same to you love.  All the best for the rest of 2008 and nuff blessings for 2009.
I admire your demeanor, you don't need to be "following" the men here to get attention. keep it up love. If you do, more e-mama love for you come 2009.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Pataki: 3:38am On Dec 25, 2008
Moonstone:

My wonderful list, let me do this Alphabetical order (b.t.w, it's J-girl o!)
CodeRed - my dedicated e-Mama. . . she makes me laugh and she's the best. They still haven't been able to separate us so we're still riding like thatcheesy
Written alphabetically. I am most impressed. Thanks for the greetings. Hope we get to see again. This time I am expecting my royalties.

@ Stillwater,

Thanks for the appreciation. I wish you a merry Christmas as well. grin

@ Seun,

Merry Christmas to you for putting this topic on the front page. grin
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Hauwa1: 3:41am On Dec 25, 2008
Where have you been? i have been soaking this irish cream alone eh. okay, this drink dey catch me make i go sleep.

what's your plan for the 25th man mi?
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Moonstone(f): 3:42am On Dec 25, 2008
Pataki:

Written alphabetically. I am most impressed. Thanks for the greetings. Hope we get to see again. This time I am expecting my royalties.
I'll see you definitely. This time, I want my gifts. Stop doing Ijebu with me o! I'm high-maintenance.

CodeRED:

Who can come between the "devil and the red sea" grin grin grin grin, Same to you love. All the best for the rest of 2008 and nuff blessings for 2009.
I admire your demeanor, you don't need to be "following" the men here to get attention. keep it up love. If you do, more e-mama love for you come 2009.
LOL! cheesy cheesy cheesy You too darling! You won't kill me. My men are off NL abeg, I no fit fight. cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Sauron1: 3:43am On Dec 25, 2008
stillwater:

Bite me tongue tongue tongue tongue

U are too tiny to bite.

I only translated it and you know it, dear. kiss

Lies Lies Lies
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by CodeRED(f): 3:56am On Dec 25, 2008
Moonstone:

I'll see you definitely. This time, I want my gifts. Stop doing Ijebu with me o! I'm high-maintenance.
LOL! cheesy cheesy cheesy You too darling! You won't kill me. My men are off NL abeg, I no fit fight. cheesy

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, You better keep them here, henceforth you can claim to have a fiance, but still roam all over throwing your 'front" to be e-shagged, lol(let me be nice before Santa takes back my gifts)

@topic
I forgot to mention some notables,
Pataki, well we fought, but you know we are still tight, Merry Christmas to you dear. Sorry i wasnt able to hook up with you last month.

@TBK, lol boy u wont kill me. Anyways, it's all good.

Eldee, my prodigal son, your home is still here, come back anytime you wish.

Youngies, awwwww. what can I say? ( too bad your fine ass is taken kiss)Merry Christmas and kiss the lil one for me,

some oldies, Jaybaby, Minute, watever, 2old4dat, Moondust( my old nemesis).Kit and Debo( charley chaplin grin grin grin, am gonna change that name as soon as 2009 rings in)

ANd oh how I miss Almondjoy, merry Christmas,
If you didnt make the list ( again) means u aint all that,
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Pataki: 4:01am On Dec 25, 2008
*Hauwa*:

Where have you been? i have been soaking this irish cream alone eh. okay, this drink dey catch me make i go sleep.

what's your plan for the 25th man mi?
Woman mi,

I cannot finish this chicken all alone. Merry Christmas to you baby. Hope you are not missing me that much. tongue

Missing you though. Regards. smiley

CodeRED:

@topic
I forgot to mention some notables,
Pataki, well we fought, but you know we are still tight, Merry Christmas to you dear. Sorry i wasnt able to hook up with you last month.
Merry Christmas to you girl. Its all good. We would get to see soon I am most definitely sure on that. Have a joyful celebration.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 25, 2008
Lol, awwwwwww, thanks guys!! Same to you all kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Merry Christmas. . . .am not only happy because it's christmas, but one of my friend just got engaged tonight. lol cheesy grin cheesy

Merrryyyy Christmas, and sister Linda, Congrats, am waiting for those flowers kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

H202, MERRY CHRISTMAS. Hope j-girl can tame you this coming year tongue kiss kisshehehe

David, Merry Christmas, dear. And am still standing under the mistletoe smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

TO EVERYBODY, MEWWY MEWWY CHRISTMAS. If I should make my own list, e no go contain this 2 pages, so let's keep it at the minimum smiley

To my Ekiti brothers and sisters, a very very special Merry christmas to you all. Hope you all rem. how we do it at home. Sharing food, greeting each other, going to night vigil, excessive singing, love and much more love. . . . Love you guys die kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 25, 2008
Peeps in the politic section that prolly wnt see this:
Bawomolo (you're so weird am loving it tongue wink)
Yemisi (yemmysee)
Muza (reminds me of Simba's father cheesy cheesy)
Elo Sela
4Play
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Negro[/b]_Ntns (long time, dear)
[b]Sisikill
(I just love you die, my hausa sister. No one like you kiss kiss kiss )
RHC/Funmilayo (Love to hate her, but you just can't grin grin)
doyin13 (arrg, you're mad funny cheesy cheesy)
Adam Brody ( I don't hold grudges, so I prolly forgot all you said. But it's fun bothering you grin grin )
SeanT21 (Girl, am loving your attitude, keep it up kiss)
n-guage (abeg, leave TOYOSI o cheesy)
Nwado (another funny character)
Stillwater (Excuse me, young lady. But I'll need that solution that calms your water and makes you a gentle soul. You must know you're one of the females on NL I respect. Keep it up, child) wink

Lol, maybe I should stop now. . . .you guys got the drill, Merry Christmas kiss kiss

Lol, to brash and Chamotex, you better make sure you enjoy this holiday. Yes, that's an order angry angry grin wink kiss

To Missy B, my NL wife cheesy cheesy cheesy hehehe, I love you die. . . .only if you were in Florida girl, you'd have been like the older sister I always wished for (one of my christmas wishes, lol tongue cheesy )

To KarmaMod, aunty, ema binu o. . . .you know I love you and trust you like a sister, forget what happened earlier today grin grin Was I drunk? Possibly tongue

Ok, I should stop now, but. . . .but. . . .ok embarassed grin cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 25, 2008
hehe, one more. . . .

To my Gbeborun club,
Jgirl and Bluespice, you too enjoy this holiday.
You make Nl more relaxed and free of tension. That's what I love, plz, keep it up kiss kiss kiss

To TOYOSI20, am expecting my gift o. You said something about a new heel? cool grin grin
Love you jare.

To Gabrywyl, where have you been? angry angry angry ughhh, lol, Merry Christmas. And greet your boyfriend and family for me smiley kiss kiss

To my namesake, Ogrebuga, lol, wishing you a merry christmas, dear.

To all the people whose names are not here, you guys should know me by now. I'm not into long post embarassed embarassed embarassed Plz, am just lazy, but y'all must know, am wishing you merry christmas and a happy new year where it really matters. In my heart (yes I have one) smiley kiss kiss kiss
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by nguage(m): 5:44am On Dec 25, 2008
I want to wish my butterfly girl, Toyosi, a merry Christmas. Baby, we'll celebrate together for many years to come. Ma gbo ti awon olote, olo mi, aya mi, the only sim card in my phone.

and shout out to ebony-silk , sima, topup, yicob, and other usenames I can't remember.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 25, 2008
n-guage:

I want to wish my butterfly girl, Toyosi, a merry Christmas. Baby, we'll celebrate together for many years to come. Ma gbo ti awon olote, olo mi, aya mi, the only sim card in my phone.

and shout out to ebony-silk , sima, topup, yicob, and other usenames I can't remember.
rotflmaoooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

the only meat in my pot nko? grin grin
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by nguage(m): 5:49am On Dec 25, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

rotflmaoooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

the only meat in my pot nko? grin grin
The only CD in my CD player, the only keyboard on my desktop, the only zipper on my pant. tongue
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by TOYOSI20(f): 5:53am On Dec 25, 2008
n-guage:

Awwww ma Love that was so nice sim card ke? embarassed

I wish u Happy Holidays too Babe, and yeah its us for life too kiss kiss kiss

NIKE OOOOO, ma sis ur shoes are on the way watch for fedex, 3 fabulous pairs, too. All Gucci, need i say more cheesy cheesy

Intel tells me u haven't been naughty so far so yea u get that ma sweets,  kiss kiss< happy Holidays,

and a prosperous new year to u ma sis,

Ifyyy, ma big sis Happy holidays to u too,a nd may God continue to bless u and ur family

even as we go into the new year

Stillwater, Chamotex, Yicob, Smurf, Ibk, Omoge, Abuja Books, (shes so smart  cheesy)

and all others Happy Holidays to y'all

may the love of God continue to overshadow u all even as we move into the new year

And Lysaaaaaaaaaa, where u at, I love u too sis, take it easy y'all

And finally to U Babe again, thanks for every thing, I owe u one big TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 25, 2008
Thanks sis, kiss kiss kiss

And oh yea, where's my second wife, Lysaa? I missedddddd you oooooooooooo.
Hope you're safe wherever you are, darl kiss kiss kiss
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by honsule(m): 9:07am On Dec 25, 2008
merry xmass to everybody in the house.esp my colleagues @ the phone section
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by smurf1(f): 9:15am On Dec 25, 2008
Eyahhh, Toyosi, fine gurlie looking hawt, merry Christmas to you baby girl thanx for the love, see u on the other side, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by kooldamsel(f): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2008
Merry christmassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by lalaboi(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2008
Merry christmass people!

Happy b.day Jesus

Everyvbody have a nice one! grin
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by MrCrackles(m): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2008
Stillwater, Ebony and Moonstone for the special dedic. ~ Thanks! cheesy

To the rest of the gang and stalwarts on the rap, sports, romance, celebrity and religion section, nuff love

You guys have a wonderful day and a happy new year in advance

My Shoutouts~

Carmelily,Mohawk,HrHotness,IICE,Mukii,IkaA,Davidylan,Seun,Sauron,Chamo,SistaW,Agaba,Tope,MissyB,IBK,Toyosi,Smurfy,TKB,Jarus,Criz,Tgirl,A40,Debosky

And to the greatest coon on earth, Tumfulu~old ass muthafucker, stop what ur doing and quit acting a foo
l!

2009 baby, we will murk it! cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by inbox(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2008
Unreserved pleasant wishes goes out to;

Seun
Iice
Ebonysilk
Acidrop
Brash
Chamotex
Spikedcylinder
Tope2000……mad love 4u so cant give up
Sistawoman
Jgirl
Tgirl
Saroun
stilwater
Yicob
Karmamod
Mukina
Gamine
Missyb
Crackles
Tkb417
Lance vader
toyosi
smurf

And if ur name happens not 2 be on this list pls know u are not 4gotten, just that i passed out while compiling the list
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by MrCrackles(m): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2008
Inbox nice one bro! grin

I hope you get Tope this year
wink
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by agaba123(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2008
Merry xmas
Busybody my one and only one
Whatever90 my ex-wife
missyB
Ruby
Now Toshnwanyi my brother from another father and mother
ifyp . . .
and so many moreeeeeeeeeee
Brashhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ikomi
mckren
Tope
Chika
Osisi
bluespice
Pap( my good friend)
seun
Presido
tgirl
Spikedcylinder
savhanna
onyinye2
romeo
chamosex my other friend
ok sistasexwoman
daphoenix
and the list goes on
I wish una blissfull season in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Happen To Laali, Saloni And The Promise On Zeeworld? / What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? / Most Embarrassing Moment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.