Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! (8337 Views)

Mery Christmas Nairaland Family. / Merry Christmas Nairaland! / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Hauwa1: 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2008
romeo, na today you dey write ya own? christmas finished at 12midnight grin
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Tgirl4real(f): 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2008
Thanks Ruby. cheesy

Lalaboi, thanks. The pleasure is mine wink
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by chamotex(m): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2008
lalaboi:

yeah!

This goes out to all the guys in the Music section. We making it happen!
To all ma Naija songs Uploaders (Tosin, Kcatera,Oone, Newkid Demkay, Demo47, akinw, Kaypling) i mean Errbody!. U d best.
To Blue people on NL, nateevs, akola, cabali, ibime, fbs, and co we winning the Premeir league.
Gooners, Devils and Liverflukes. sorry none of you lots are FIT enough!
Guys from the forum games section. Jassie, ibkaye, missyb, chamotess, cescky, bbee, sima and the older peeps, funkybaby, pinkysegun,fatlair, whateva, bussiebarbie, nana and so on! I gt ur back guys!

shouts out Moonstone. Sorry mate! but you going to get crushed come Jan 11th.

Tgal - thanks for the Interview. nice thread, U made it happen.

BIg shouts to Seun. U're the Man!

If i nor mention ur name. means your got the biggest Shouts out grin

safe,  y'all!
see u 2009! its looking Good!

Thanks for d shout out but stay away from my back . . . . . . U can't get no access to my behind! grin grin

Nothin do u
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by ty4real(m): 1:39am On Dec 27, 2008
busybein:

hahahhahahahahah onye ara like u grin grin grin grin grin grin ,kedu? merry xmas my fellow priest on NAIRALANDS marital affairs grin grin grin grin

Buahahahahahah!lol!Otele like you!Long time,I hear una don use different handles so tay,intending members of this once active forum cant even find one again to use!Biko na year we dey approach o,Nne take it easy you hear,try and stay with this user name my dear Jennykadry,Jennykadri wat else sef!lol
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by busybein: 1:47am On Dec 27, 2008
ty4real:

Buahahahahahah!lol!Otele like you!Long time,I hear una don use different handles so tay,intending members of this once active forum can't even find one again to use!Biko na year we dey approach o,Nne take it easy you hear,try and stay with this user name my dear Jennykadry,Jennykadri what else sef!lol

hehehehe so na me u dey call otele abi grin grin grin grin infact na ur own otele i resemble grin grin grin ,no worry if i change my id i go tell u,make u know,cos i see say u too dey miss me anytime wey u no see me grin grin

merry xmas and a happy new year sweetie kiss
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by chamotex(m): 3:55am On Dec 27, 2008
busybein:

hehehehe so na me u dey call otele abi grin grin grin grin infact na ur own otele i resemble grin grin grin ,no worry if i change my id i go tell u,make u know,because i see say u too dey miss me anytime wey u no see me grin grin

merry xmas and a happy new year sweetie kiss

u too dey flirt
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by nike4luv(f): 4:13am On Dec 27, 2008
Merry christmas you beautiful people. And Seun, You're It man, beautiful job with these lot grin
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by dyabman(m): 6:48am On Dec 27, 2008
Seun go delete all of una one by one,

Past Happy or Sad Christmas to you all.

Jackal- Full of Shit
Ibikaye- what a SLUT!
Gabrwyl- so DUMB!
Dayokanu- Respect baba
Ibime- Respect baba
Nateevs- Respect baba
Azo- Son of a Bitch!
Cabali- Full of Fun
Debosky- Derailed for Life ~ she cant help it
Sisterwoman- Bet she works at the Club
Studio43- Best Plane Commander
Seun- grin
Shaz- too crazy to be with
Hybrid-X- Bleep em
Cuteangel- LOVE YA! kiss
Timmfikk-Your cool Bro

For New Members - Dont be scared to Post tongue grin

guys BRB!
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by honeric01(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2008
Happy New year to everyone with a head!!!!
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by romeo(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2008
*Hauwa*:

romeo, na today you dey write ya own? christmas finished at 12midnight grin

Na when person wake person morning dey start cheesy cheesy cheesy Happy Christmas Hauwa wink
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by timmfikk(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2008
Happy Christmas to You guys, Iice ur a bomb, a home and also a lovely foundation which many have been trying to walk in ur path a lovely salute to u home gurl wink wink kiss kiss

Gamine, its been a great time knowing u with the lovely things u have been doing the funny words and the whole games and many more,  I pray u will always be happy with us all in Nland.

Mukina2, Uhmmm Your a PILLAR i really do salute you for all your good and great work Nigerians have been able to benefit from you,  Its so lovely to see a person like you having so much Interest about Naija, you boost my morale every time when i read ur post in ur personal page. And i want you to know i am showing you a brotherly love for your great effort, and hope to see you doing much more in the coming time.

Seun, I have to say its really a great opportunity and also God giving Idea that you have been able to use a great team and effort to bring a lot of African brothers and sisters together and I want to add it that you've been a great leader despite everything which you have done. I pray that God in his mercy give you more knowledge to run Nland Community.

Okanran, Wow, A man of word, although we have not been able to have so much time together in '08 I believe the future is really going to be lovely and i am showing you a great Appreciation for the Kindly advice you gave to me when i needed it so much, and i am looking forward to hear from you more times in the coming time,

Missy B, Its a great moment, U know that ur one of ma respected Nlanders,  and i keep saying it to you that You have chosen a Path i like, and i am so Happy for you, and The good Lord will really be ba ur side,  and ma brother i am mentioning before u will be able to take good care of u wella(lol)  I have been missing u though and hope time will justify our good time together in the coming time. kiss

Chamotex, I just have to say Ur a bomb and u have always love to bring the laughter,  and its so great and lovely, keep it up ma man. ur really one of da bomb.

Ibkhaye, Ma name gurl,  Hope kano is really fine this night, I really have this great passion of being Nland member through people like you and i have always enjoy my stay, and i think we have a long way 2 go , if God says YES. keep chilling and make us proud Home gurl. kiss

Oyato,  what a name,  u prove to be good and different i role with you guys so much and i am happy for being a lovley co, thanks for ur company ,  and i want u to know its all going to be great and fine, keep up doing yah thing bro.

Dyabman, Ma home boy,  uhm ur a cool guy mehn,, hope those yabbing will come to an end sha,  and you'll be cool but its all great fun with you in here,  cheesy cheesy

Gabrywyll, Wow what a name, its ma pleasure to Nominate u for a moderating space if any is available,  U've been great and lovely to me. am so happy for having the opportunity of meeting u baby.

Sima----Raysima,  kiss kiss kiss ouch I was pinched by the gurl, and uptill today am still feeling the pain,  she's lovely and remain one  of the cutie baby gurl,  been missing yah though wink wink hope next season will be better than what we have already seen right now,  Triple H rules though remember i told you,

Princesa, She is a cool Kokolet, and always make it happen when ever she want is to be,  ur a dearie and thanks for the lovely stuffs all the time.keep it up baby gurl kiss

Studio, He is really one of the great dude mehn,  been a lovely challenger,  remember when he was pursuing me everywhere,  and was really fun had to get me sent from romance to jokes all mean,  thanks man i appreciate u so much bro cool cool guy indeed.

Ma gurl Morenike,  can't forget yah, am still waiting to see u sometime,  u ve been lovely and yummie, good work and the lord will always be ba ur side.I am looking forward to the incoming year, hopefully we can know each other more than we are, take care baby. kiss

Tgirl, If i fail to mention your name am not going to forgive maself this is a proudly Naija kokolet,  and i am looking forward to a great season ahead with u baby. kissthanks for those great work of urs, u are definitely a celebrity. kiss kiss kiss cheesy

Doyin of Sport, hmmmm A nice one i do like his lovely challenges,  keep it up bro.

Dayokanu, You will definitely be alright when ever u want to be,  just like ur study you are moving on with now as my friend got me informed,  I pray for ur success bro, enjoy ur time out there.

Where is Icecold,  she is really hot as am talking to you right now,  and i hope someday she will lite me up like i always want her to.  wink wink

Toyosi is ma own gurl she is cool in her own and i like her that way, keep it up gurl

Debosky, U too much Gunners  need to give u Emirate shares oooo(lol) Ur a great analyst man and thats y i respect u though.

Infobaba,  u too much,

Clemcykul, U get confirm mouth with ur actions baby gurl

Ma list is Endless,  I am thanking all the great Nlanders home and away, this season have been a lovely one and thanks for God for such a great opportunity he have shown us all and i am looking forward to have a lovely time with you all next year, and i will like to add it that its really a good thing knowing some of the Nlanders,  and i look forward to know more peeps,   Here is ma lovely letter to those whom i did not mention above,  Ur all special to me in every way and i can't forget u this is my heart and its also my Library i have opened it for you all this year and i Pray that by coming years i will be able to open it widely in many ways,  thanks to those who have sent me greetins and tp all who have not. Love you all with ma whole heart,  keep doing what you know how to do best. i end now with ma quote,

If you Fail to Plan" You 'll Plan to Fail.  So do the planning right now and help those who will remember you for ur great effort tomorrow.

One love,  thanks to Fikk,  from Me Timm, i say Merry Christmas"N" Happy Nu yeah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Love U all
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2008
dyabman:

Ibikaye- what a SLUT!

@topic
Merry Christmas To Everyone! smiley
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by D1KeleVra(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2008
woow! what a looong speech.

anyhow! Merry Christmas y'all!!

Enjoy the season. Peace!

Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by MissyB1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2008
Thanks Timmfik wink
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by CodeRED(f): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2008
OMG, How can I forget to wish my one and only "beef-mate" Star01 aka Ayefele aka babaluka aka Shakira aka Blunuban aka star02 aka star03 ( I am tired with all his monikers) MErry Christmas Pa, Hoped the snow didnt get you in "Blacklanta" Holla.

Merry Christmas to Bawomola, Donzman, Ori and Yicob, Hoped you guys had fun, I did. wink
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Bigstuff: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2008
THANK YOU PATAKI! WISH YOU AND EVERY NAIRALANDER SEASON'S GREETINGS! AND EVERY SUCCESS IN 2009! AMEN

THANK YOU ALL FOR 'THE BREATH OF FRESH AIR' ALL YEAR ROUND !

chao!
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by busybein: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2008
chamotex:

u too dey flirt

grin grin grin grin na u i flirt with?abi u no know say flirting is healthy grin grin grin
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Tgirl4real(f): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2008
Timmffik, that was a long one. lol

Thanks for the special dedication cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 28, 2008
timmfikk:

Ma gurl Morenike, can't forget yah, am still waiting to see u sometime, u ve been lovely and yummie, good work and the lord will always be ba ur side. take care baby. kiss
Lol, is this a goodbye speecch?
Well, bien merci kiss
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by PurestBoy(m): 8:40am On Dec 28, 2008
na wa o, nobody dey even wish me happy Xmas
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by cvibe: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2008
To all Nairalanders,

You never know what you can do until you try. Make this 2009 your year of success.

Months of work
Days of testing
One chance to succeed
Make it happen!

Happy New Year in advance.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by Creamish(f): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2008
My Xmas KISSES ( kiss kiss ) goes 2 d following sweethearts:

IICE
Doyin3
Mukina2
Ikamefa
Acidrop
Chamotex
Moonstone
McCrakles
Goodass
Bbee
Ebonysilk
MissyB
SexyHotMama
Dualcore
T-girl

Happy Holidayz dawlings! wink
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by dipsyn: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2008
Wishing all nairalanders their heartfelt desire this coming year!!!
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by ty4real(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2008
Chamotex!Becareful yourself for that end ohh!why you want tp pour sand,sand into my priestly work in jennys life?

@busybein!
So na you be jennykadry,so you dey flirt abi,after your graduation from theology school you went back to your old ways in it?Ok,we will see about your purging come this new year meanwhile be my guest!
Happy new year to every one! cool cool
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by busybein: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2008
ty4real:

Chamotex!Becareful yourself for that end ohh!why you want tp pour sand,sand into my priestly work in jennys life?

@busybein!
So na you be jennykadry,so you dey flirt abi,after your graduation from theology school you went back to your old ways in it?Ok,we will see about your purging come this new year meanwhile be my guest!
Happy new year to every one! cool cool

grin grin grin grin grin its not a crime to flirt with ty4real my sweetheart is it? cool
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by shylladear(f): 12:57am On Dec 29, 2008
i know this is coming a little late but all the same merry xmas in arrears to all NAIRALANDERS and a happy new year in advance
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by dyabman(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2008
Shut Up Late Poster tongue
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by kemisuga(f): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2008
C T
O
M
P
L
I
M
E
N
T
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by inze(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2008
Merry Christman Y'aLL

to all my friends and FOeS, Am sorry for the times that i made you wrong and am sorry to the wrong things that i've said,

Y'all that have made nairaland a better place to be, , i thank the Lord for you alll.

Wishing everyone a prosperous 2009 ,
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by sunnykiss(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2008
Merry xmas and a happy new year to all my enemy and friends ok they know dem selves, hahahahaha enuff chicken and rice, and weed grin
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by ty4real(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2008
busybein:

grin grin grin grin grin its not a crime to flirt with ty4real my sweetheart is it? cool

Jenny!Jenny!Ekwensu desires to have you but I have prayed for you,you want to make a whole priest like me to fall abi?Chukwu no go gree for you ohhh! grin grin grin
Re: Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! by busybein: 1:12am On Dec 30, 2008
ty4real:

Jenny!Jenny!Ekwensu desires to have you but I have prayed for you,you want to make a whole priest like me[b] to fall[/b] abi?Chukwu no go gree for you ohhh! grin grin grin
grin grin grin
u don fall finish put jara sef cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Happen To Laali, Saloni And The Promise On Zeeworld? / What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? / Most Embarrassing Moment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.