Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? (1324 Views)

Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / Can One Pray To God To Forgive The Sins Of Another? / Jesus Has Been On Earth Since 1999? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by deleib(m): 11:33am On Dec 20, 2014
Since every Christian want to make heaven, who will inherit the new Earth recorded in Revelation 21 New International Version (NIV)
1 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” [ a ] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ [ b ] or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.

I want to know the criterias required to make the new earth. I'm sure it's not thesame as that of heaven. Bible scholars in the house should help.
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by echobee(f): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2014
deleib,will inherit the earth sad
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by deleib(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2014
echobee:
deleib,will inherit the earth sad
grin, well y did u say so?. Do u reason with me at all,madam?
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2014
Well i was hoping GEJ would remain in Presidency here on Earth, after christians have all gone to heaven

1 Like

Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by Maamin(m): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2014
the meek shall inherit the earth..matt.5:5
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by davien(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2014
Maamin:
And who will inherit the remaining 7 planets and the rest of the universe?

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by deleib(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Maamin:
So we can pray to make the new earth rather than making heaven with A1 credentials?
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by Maamin(m): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
davien:
And who will inherit the remaining 7 planets and the rest of the universe?

Do you believe in God..the scripture I quoted from?

A yes or no will be fine wink
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by Maamin(m): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
deleib:
So we can pray to make the new earth rather than making heaven with A1 credentials?

No, pray that the kingdom of heaven (malkhut ha shamayim) to come...just the way Jesus thought his talmidim(disciples) to pray wink
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by davien(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Maamin:

I lack the belief in "god/gods"..
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by Maamin(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
davien:
I lack the belief in "god/gods"..

i said
Maamin:

i repeat a yes/no will be fine
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by davien(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Maamin:

i said

i repeat a yes/no will be fine
No
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
well, NASA data calculates in our milky way galaxy alone there are at least 8.8 billion earth-size planets, so the question is where is heaven?
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by Maamin(m): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
davien:
No

dont you think you will be seen as a deranged fella, if you keep posting and quoting comments on religious threads? undecided
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by deleib(m): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
DrJoe1:
well, NASA data calculates in our milky way galaxy alone there are at least 8.8 billion earth-size planets, so the question is where is heaven?
heaven is real bt imaginary. It is real to those who believe in how the bible puts it. U can as well imagine it. Scientists cannot discover mystery of God, it only takes faith.
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by Maamin(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
DrJoe1:

was it NASA or you DrJoel1, that put the 8.8 billion earth-size planets there? angry..why asking where heaven is..have you travel beyound earth let alone the stars. angry
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Maamin:

was it NASA or you DrJoel1, that put the 8.8 billion earth-size planets there? angry..why asking where heaven is..have you travel beyound earth let alone the stars. angry

is that the answer to my question?
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by Maamin(m): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
DrJoe1:

is that the answer to my question?

Evidence for your 8.8 billion earth size planets or I dont believe it.

Why asking for heaven that does not exist..in the first place? grin
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
Maamin:

Evidence for your 8.8 billion earth size planets or I dont believe it.

Why asking for heaven that does not exist..in the first place? grin

hahahah! grin evidence of jesus sitting in the right hand of yahweh, or forget it grin

"We are captives of our own identities, living in mental prisons of our creations.”
- Theodore “T-Bag” Bagwell
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by deleib(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
DrJoe1:

hahahah! grin evidence of jesus sitting in the right hand of yahweh, or forget it grin

"We are captives of our own identities, living in mental prisons of our creations.”
You two(maamin & Drjoe1) are unserious homosapiens
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by ooman(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Atheists will inherit the earth.

I so long for the demise of these dumb god worshipers.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
deleib:

lolz! Sir, it is needless to fight each other na, over a particular religious tenet when we all know there re hundreds if not thousands of different religions with different dogmas. hence the friendly gesture.
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by Maamin(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
DrJoe1:

I see..you are afraid of double standard and you went ahead asking for heaven abii?..confused atheist.
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by Maamin(m): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
deleib:

No mind us jaré..sorry for derailing ur thread
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Maamin:

I see..you are afraid of double standard and you went ahead asking for heaven abii?..confused atheist.

afraid ke? bring it on.......
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by Maamin(m): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
DrJoe1:

Bring what on again..something you think does not exist?...is this dude alright? shocked

Spread matt wait for me.
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
God is a king ruling in His heavenly kingdom.
He created us to have "dominion",in other words, we are supposed to rule the &on earth. Two kings can not rule d same territory. our going to heaven would only be for the marriage supper of the lamb after which we'll come back to rule here on earth, but this time a new earth without satan
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by MightySparrow: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Jehovah Witnesses simple.
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by deleib(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
AdeniyiA:
God is a king ruling in His heavenly kingdom.
He created us to have "dominion",in other words, we are supposed to rule the &on earth. Two kings can not rule d same territory. our going to heaven would only be for the marriage supper of the lamb after which we'll come back to rule here on earth, but this time a new earth without satan
Please can u back up this with evidence frm the bible. I dn't seem to understand.
Re: Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? by deleib(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
DrJoe1:

are u an atheist in real lif or just claiming this on the internet? Where do u draw ur inspiration.

(1) (Reply)

To The Atheists. Do You Believe This Exists? / Is Watching Football In Viewing Center A Sin? / What Type Of Vessel Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.