Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

"Chris Attoh Goes Hollywood" - Breaking Grounds !!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Chris Attoh Goes Hollywood" - Breaking Grounds !!! (647 Views)

Photos: Tiwa Savage, Chris Attoh, Others Dazzle In Promo Shot For Mtv Shuga / New Movie “6 Hours To Christmas” Starring Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbeti By / Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Chris Attoh Goes Hollywood" - Breaking Grounds !!! by Wisegeek01(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
Chris Attoh has every reason to smile,
As he's soon to star in a Hollywood Tvseries "The Rangers" in his words . ..

"When I auditioned my heart was pounding, but
when the news came I was assured once again
that this is my calling! Thanking Baba God!!!
Look out "The Rangers" coming soon!"

. ..
The Rangers will be set around a special force of
elite warriors who operate on the fringe of the
kingdom of Olaran, using their unique set of
wilderness skills to bring justice to the
borderlands. The Rangers which is expected to
be in the realm of "Lord of the Rings" and "Game
of Thrones" will be filmed in Virginia this summer.

Congrats Chris!

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Bash Vs 30 Days In Atlanta: Which Has More Comic Relief? / Finally, The Harpy And Toby Crush Gets A Silver Lining "Scorpion" / 7 Reasons Odunlade Adekola Deserves An Oscar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.