Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos (26234 Views)

Chacha Eke's Elder Sister Looks Hot & Stunning (pics) / Meet Miss FCT Nigeria, Bertha Eke In New Photos -you Like? / Miss FCT Nigeria, Bertha Eke, Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
TDstarr:
if she remove makup she be like ape
hungryboy:
Who the photo take leak?
Na jerry can dem been put am?
StevinMorgan:
At her age she already has a sagging breast.. Snhhhhhh
Tinubu:
Bald beauty Queen (BBQ)
THIS IS VERY GOOD FOR NIGERIA'S ECONOMY undecided
Airforce1:
straight like 6'o clock
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by victorazy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ok
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by Jtmanager(m): 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
bald headed
plus make up is all I see
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by Donchinex(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
I was hoping to see an unclad pix undecided
Like seriously grin
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by Airforce1(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
likeseriously:

did you miss you period or something?
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by AKMoney1(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Queen of

1 Like

Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by ireneony(f): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Donchinex:
Like seriously grin
maybe the op don't know whenever someone say leaked pix it means unclad
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
yuzjet:
Hmmmmmm! Should I say she's cute?
Where ya'll been to
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
TDstarr:
if she remove makup she be like ape
hungryboy:
Who the photo take leak?
Na jerry can dem been put am?
StevinMorgan:
At her age she already has a sagging breast.. Snhhhhhh
Tinubu:
Bald beauty Queen (BBQ)
Airforce1:
straight like 6'o clock

Association of Bad Mouthers. When is our meeting? cheesy
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by LordCenturion(m): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Prodeegee:

just see your baboon life

1 Like

Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by cynthia3d(f): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
U r indeed. Pretty but me fine pass u sha
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by IamDanto7(m): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
She's bald? shocked holy sh*t..... I'm wondering what she'll look like without the make-up undecided
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by fujirice: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Yawns
angry
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by TDstarr: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
likeseriously:

Association of Bad Mouthers. When is our meeting? cheesy
lol i like this girl
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by Prodeegee(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
LordCenturion:

just see your baboon life

Lol...what zoo do u belong?
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by austine4real(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
mmustapha:
hmm..with the rate at which girls bleach these days, guys be careful o so you don't date your ex again thinking she's someone else. undecided
u got me laffin guy..
Plz draw me out am inside gutter

1 Like

Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
She's not real, too artificial. It wasn't worthy of been leaked, That's my personal opinion. Some FP topics self #smh undecided
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
I was hoping to see an unclad pix undecided
speededge Aba
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by LordCenturion(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Prodeegee:

Lol...what zoo do u belong?

which one u belong,tell me first,,by the way,who open that cage for u to comes out??

1 Like

Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by yuzjet(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
laykorn:

Where ya'll been to
Ayamlaykorn

Bro, have been somewhere in d planet Earth where internet has been a fluke.
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by condralbede(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
The queen resemble rabbit....nah from which realm
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
nonsense, thinking about nude and looking for my vaseline at the same time
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
all I can see is a woman with a chalk like face. yuccck
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by Prodeegee(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
LordCenturion:

which one u belong,tell me first,,by the way,who open that cage for u to comes out??

Lol...it wasn't locked
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by babaluckey: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
She's pretty
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by Ifecomumito(m): 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hiw will this affect nigerias' currency
SMH
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by bynat(f): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
Black is not just a colour, its an attitude lipsrsealed
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by bassette(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tinubu:
Bald Beauty Queen (BBQ)

I hereby donate this mod to Sango, Obatala, and Amadioha

May they deal with you as they see fitHehehehe...laff no gree me..Bia tamper justice wit mercy on mod biko

Amen
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by bassette(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tinubu:
Bald Beauty Queen (BBQ)

I hereby donate this mod to Sango, Obatala, and Amadioha

May they deal with you as they see fit

Amen
Hehehehe..laff no,gree me..bia biko tamper justice with mercy on mod angry grin
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by rolletj(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
Akwa Ibom State Government Christmas Carol Night Is
Tonight: List Of Artists

https://www.nairaland.com/2054096/akwa-ibom-state-government-christmas#29052562
Re: Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos by Bugsy09(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
mmustapha:
hmm..with the rate at which girls bleach these days, guys be careful o so you don't date your ex again thinking she's someone else. undecided
lol, you are damn right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Recovers From Swollen Eyes Shares New Pictures / Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment / Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.