Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month (26228 Views)

Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG / BREAKING NEWS!!! Rapper/singer Viktoh To Leave YBNL / Reasons Why Lil Kesh Would Leave Ybnl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by queenstll(f): 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
A Confirmed source close to YBNL disclosed to us that Lil Kesh is about to use the Exit door from Olamide’s owned record label, YBNL .
Our source confirmed that his contract expired 2 weeks ago and Lil kesh said he’s not interested in renewing the deal.
Lil Kesh will be floating his own label soonest named “YAGI” soon.
Our source further confirmed that this is the main reason why Olamide has not said anything concerning shooting or releasing a video for any Track on the Lil Kesh’s Album… Very Unusual of YBNL.
We’ll keep you all posted as new stories unfold in the YBNL’s Camp.

Source: http://timenaija.com/exclusive-lil-kesh-to-leave-ybnl-before-end-of-next-month/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by queenstll(f): 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by cruzita(f): 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
he is now a made man ,good luck

21 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by cruzita(f): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
queenstll:
I don't like this, I just hope he's not going to HKN
no,he is going to MARVINS

33 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by TPAND(f): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ooo se baddest. Ki lo de na only you waka pass....

This guy can do it owning a music label. He is consistent and has a lot of time ahead of him. Don't forget Wizkid did same

4 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by utenwuson: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
yagi? y not skiborohbo skibo record

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by Sylverbox(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Everybody dey get record label. How many new acts these labels don epp?

Succeeding in music doesn't mean you must be a label boss. Femi Kuti, Asa, etc, do they own labels?

31 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by vizkiz: 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
a normal guy from the street will just get signed one day then leaves the record label to start his own the next day. Then the format keeps going round and round... No wonder why our music sense is 0% so solid foundation undecided

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by dammywapes(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
All d best omo ologo. this s what one guy b dey argue wiff me that Kesh no fit leave ybnl. That's what dey call true change
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by thesicilian: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:
a normal guy from the street will just get signed one day then leave his record label to go and start his the next day... No wonder why our music sense is 0% so solid foundation undecided
You beat me to that. When did we start hearing of lil kesh that he's now about to float his own label? Each one is thinking of how much he'll make and not having to share profit. At the end of the day all you have is half baked goods everywhere.

53 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by dammywapes(m): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:
a normal guy from the street will just get signed one day then leave his record label to go and start his the next day... No wonder why our music sense is 0% so solid foundation undecided
bros na normal thing.
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by toonzay(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
One artist, one label. Nice!!
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by dammywapes(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Kesh pple myt say ur music s meaning less but bro make ur money. I knw u will last in d music industry. @ least u still sing better that konga skibo

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by vizkiz: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
dammywapes:
bros na normal thing.

normal thing? How many legends left their record label within 3 years to start theirs? Oyah start counting I dey hear...

6 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by dammywapes(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

normal thing? How many legends left their record label within 3 years to start theirs? Oyah start counting I dey hear...
Am not counting. Hw many yrs wizzy spent for EME? is normal. Even Ola suppose to bless him. after all he ws once ola's product. seriki wey Tey small for alapomeji, what's his outcome?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by vizkiz: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
dammywapes:
Am not counting. Hw many yrs wizzy spent for EME? is normal. Even Ola suppose to bless him. after all he ws once ola's product. seriki wey Tey small for alapomeji, what's his outcome?

bro what are you saying? I am talking about legends like 2face, Michael Jackson you are mentioning wizkid. Bro aim higher on the food chain undecided

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by Kiish(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
Typical naija aritste mentality : Blow small... break away from your record label/ Refuse to extend contract/ cancel contract... set up your own record label.....
Anyways, na their wahala..

5 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
oo Normal jor.....
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by dammywapes(m): 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

bro what are you saying? I am talking about legends like 2face, Michael Jackson you are mentioning wizkid. Bro aim higher on the food chain undecided
bros 4gt abt legend. even dis so called tuface u called legend aw many yrs did he spend wiff Kenny? moving on s normal.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by dammywapes(m): 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
praizeblog:
oo Normal jor.....
wagbayi jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by vizkiz: 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
dammywapes:
bros 4gt abt legend. even dis so called tuface u called legend aw many yrs did he spend wiff Kenny? moving on s normal.

bro do you even know what being a legend means?

Like you will forever be a superstar with your songs being evergreen. How many wizkid's songs can stand the test of 10years...Are you one of those who thinks music is all about skiborobo skibo skiborobo skiboh

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by dammywapes(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

Like you will forever be a superstar with your songs being evergreen. How many wizkid's songs can stand the test of 10years...Are you one of those who thinks music is all about skiborobo skibo skiborobo skiboh

u lead d conversation else where bro. we talking abt moving on. nw u talking abt smtin else bro. to b real wiff u i support Kesh in d sense that his songs has season. for example na street banger, club songs. u cn neva xpect songs like tuface frm Kesh. we cn never b d same bro. what snopp sing s different frm jackson. That's ow life suppose to b

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by rheether(f): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
D' banj was right. Every CHUKWUMA,CIROMA or ADEKUNLE wants to own a record label.

11 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by wittyt98(m): 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

omo jaiye jaiye will stand for 15 years let's bet

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by Codedrock(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

Bro.. calm your nerves down.. u are starting to say wash.. I am not a huge Wizkid fan but you are starting to overate 2face. 2baba is not a legend just because of his songs but for laying a foundation when naija hiphop wasn't huge like this. 2baba,Don jazzy, dbanj psquare are all legends, these dudes built our industry.

Coming to Wizkid. BRO, If Wizzy quits music today he is a legend on his own. You are not a legend cos of your songs, u are legend cos of your influences and achievements.

And wait... Not all wizzy's song are that bad.. I stopped being a Wizzy fan in 2013. But I won't say he isn't a great artist. Trust me, he already is.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by decatalyst(m): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
What do you expect from these kids? angry

Anyway...

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by vizkiz: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Codedrock:

Bro.. calm your nerves down.. u are starting to say wash.. I am not a huge Wizkid fan but you are starting to overate 2face. 2baba is not a legend just because of his songs but for laying a foundation when naija hiphop wasn't huge like this. 2baba,Don jazzy, dbanj psquare are all legends, these dudes built our industry.

Coming to Wizkid. BRO, If Wizzy quits music today he is a legend on his own. You are not a legend cos of your songs, u are legend cos of your influences and achievements.

And wait... Not all wizzy's song are that bad.. I stopped being a Wizzy fan in 2013. But I won't say he isn't a great artist. Trust me, he already is.

when it comes to music you are legend because of your songs. Music itself is an influence and achievement on its own. Well your opinion though

9 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by Flexherbal(m): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
thesicilian:

You beat me to that. When did we start hearing of lil kesh that he's now about to float his own label? Each one is thinking of how much he'll make and not having to share profit. At the end of the day all you have is half baked goods everywhere.
still supprised!

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by yungz: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by VocalWalls: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Kesh is not going anywhere.
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by CzarRex: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
the lil man has grown wings..what if everything backfires at d end of d day huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade: Why Tiwa Savage Collaboration May Never Happen / 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So / 2face And Annie Idibia At The Unveiling Of Annie Idibia's Care Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.