Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) (29782 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Wike And Dakuku Peterside / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics / The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by ellechrystal(f): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tinubu:
Good for him

It isn't easy to be so roughly used...

And still be happy enough to dance at a carnival undecided
N who told u he is happy within? That smile na fake o.
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by ellechrystal(f): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
condralbede:
betrayal can real make some1 to run mad....amaechi is gradually turning to a clown,APC hv seriously brainwashed this fella.
I c that too.
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by luvmijeje(f): 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
I'm beginning to like this guy. He's indirectly telling PDP, to hell with them. Imagine with all the noise wike and Co have making, he didn't even respond.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by ellechrystal(f): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
tebirim:
Watch your language when you insult a Chief executive of an entire state and respectful citizen of Nigeria... Now i know if you meet amaechi personally, you'll confess you love him so much.. cheesy don't insult him man....politicians will always settle themselves, don't fight their fight.... lipsrsealed
Watch language ke? See this life is all about doing to others wat u want them 2 do to u. He is very mouthy n can b insulting most tyms, especially wen it's in d context of Goodluck, n u expect others to keep shut?
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by thiefnubu(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
ellechrystal:

N who told u he is happy within? That smile na fake o.
and how do you know the smile is fake ?

SHEY YOU BE PROPHETESS? grin
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by ellechrystal(f): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tinubu:
and how do you know the smile is fake ?

SHEY YOU BE PROPHETESS? grin

Lmao... this man isn't happy jor. We all do this to make those who mock or look 4 our trouble feel we care less. Yet we care with all out hearts. I know this trick my dear
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
Swty no need for that, i just told him my mind...kisses.... you've got some great look...love your hair do....
ellechrystal:

Watch language ke? See this life is all about doing to others wat u want them 2 do to u. He is very mouthy n can b insulting most tyms, especially wen it's in d context of Goodluck, n u expect others to keep shut?
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by thiefnubu(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
ellechrystal:

Lmao... this man isn't happy jor. We all do this to make those who mock or look 4 our trouble feel we care less. Yet we care with all our hearts. I know this trick my dear
make I use fear agree

Your moniker says it all ...

You have a crystal ball

So

AS THE PROPHETESS WISHES
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by ellechrystal(f): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tinubu:
old dog knows old tricks.....

Understood
Buhahahahaha. wink
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by ellechrystal(f): 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
tebirim:
Swty no need for that, i just told him my mind...kisses.... you've got some great look...love your hair do....
Thanks dear.that's my natural hair grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by ellechrystal(f): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
keppyy:
Please, where is Amaechi's wife?
Right on his hand.. that shrine sweeping looking broom.
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by ellechrystal(f): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
vigasimple:

You are absolutely right.

Amaechi can party and enjoy the carnival as he wishes but to take a symbol of one party as a sitting Governor to occasion that is for everybody including all faith shows he is an 'illiterate' .

I can see that the man like attention and it will come to an end February 2015. He knows it and he is putting a brave face to it.

Look at all the people behind him (apart from Dakuku) not a single one is carrying a broom.
My dear did u just know he is an educated illiterate?
Na house boy dey worry am. He sure still has poverty mentality. Him get luck come jam heavy money na.
Hence , his mouthy nature.ppk with prosperity or wealthy mentality don't talk much. Trust me
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by ellechrystal(f): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
HopeAtHand:
I dont care whichever pose he wishes to strike.

This year CARNIRIV was a flop, from logistics to execution.

And that broom he came along with is totally unnecessary.
Am sure he will soon come out publicly to blame Johnathan 4 this smh
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by ellechrystal(f): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bigsteveg:

According to what hardywaltz said, ure really clueless
Lmao.. then he must b Johnathan in d making.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by ellechrystal(f): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
Malawian:
the thickness of amaechi's broom is seriously reducing in volume.
Don't worry, he will soon b found holding just a stick.
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by ellechrystal(f): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tinubu:
make I use fear agree

Your moniker says it all ...

You have a crystal ball

So

AS THE PROPHETESS WISHES
Hahahahahahahah. @fear agree.. ur a clown
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
Your kidding right? cheesy shocked
ellechrystal:

Thanks dear.that's my natural hair grin
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
Onye iwe na ewe ooo ya di ka owegbuo ya selense, osukosu nwa mkpi ya di ka osugbuo ya selense.

Amaechi's SWAG just is too much.

PDP is sweating, jumping and making noise while APC is partying hard.

This is a political message that its not about making noise or renting crowd, or even buying the whole media coverage.

Nkea bu Politics joooooor.
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by ellechrystal(f): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
tebirim:
Your kidding right? cheesy shocked
No am not.. That's my God Given virgin hair

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
Pretty lucky i must say.,,
ellechrystal:

No am not.. That's my God Given virgin hair
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by thiefnubu(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
ellechrystal:

Hahahahahahahah. @fear agree.. ur a clown

Prophetess ellechrystal is always right

After all, she is the one with the crystal ball.
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by ellechrystal(f): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
tebirim:
Pretty lucky i must say.,,
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by henroe2k2(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Amaechi is having his fun for all I care. if yu are hating on him, man, that's ur boras!
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by ellechrystal(f): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tinubu:

Prophetess ellechrystal is always right

After all, she is the one with the crystal ball.
Hahahahahahahah
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by thiefnubu(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
ellechrystal:

Hahahahahahahah

Hah
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by promzy043(m): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
APC rally or carniriv, why the broom?
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by PapiWata: 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
Elle Chrystal having just looked over your profile picture, I hereby offer 25 head of cattle to your family elders, in furtherance of my application for your hand in marriage. What are the chances that I might be favorably considered ?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
only God knows how you changed that, but i called you a gay though. studpid gay
Unibenstudent:
corrected
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
Truluvguy:
only God knows how you changed that, but i called myself a gay though.I am a studpid gay
corrected
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
fool, stupid moderator.
Unibenstudent:
corrected
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
Truluvguy:
why am I a fool,and a stupid moderator.
corrected
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by Alezy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
hardywaltz:
While Nigerians especially Nairalanders are speculating over the future of the Lion of the Tribe of Ubima
The young man is having a swell time.
i actualy luv the fact that he walked all the way to the stadium with the crowed. This man get mind sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo / Buhari Bows To Outrage, Orders Reduction Of Presidency’s N19bn Budget. / Godswill Akpabio Visits Buhari In London, Set To Quit PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.