Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics (47150 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Wike And Dakuku Peterside / Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife / The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by dainformant(m): 6:28pm On May 26, 2015
River State governor, Rotimi Amaechi and All Progressives Congress candidate for the state, Dakuku Peterside taking a casual stroll on the streets of Port-Hacourt during an inspection of facilities in the state which includes the state library and Obi Wali Cultural Center.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/photos-gov-rotimi-amaechi-and-apc.html

5 Likes

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 26, 2015
Dakuku Peterside will be to Nyesome Wike what Chibuike Amaechi was to Celestine Omehia

Mark my words.

6 months from now

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by doublewisdom: 6:29pm On May 26, 2015
Lol. God help us o!

1 Like

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by aare07(m): 6:31pm On May 26, 2015
Goal, Geography department don goal
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by UnknownT: 6:36pm On May 26, 2015
I guess Amaechi didn't notice that the ceiling of that hall he is sitting is about caving in?

42 Likes

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by wisewisewise: 6:41pm On May 26, 2015
soe:
Dakuku Peterside will be to Nyesome Wike what Chibuike Amaechi was to Celestine Omehia

Mark my words.

6 months from now

In less than six months. After all PATIENCE JONATHAN RIGGED WIKE IN. EVEN THE BLIND CAN SEE THE SENSELESS RIGGING
WHERE IS THE PATIENCE NOWM TO RIGHT NAKED IN DEFENCE OF WIKES VICTORY

21 Likes

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by ORACLE1975(m): 7:01pm On May 26, 2015
Dakuku yes sir come make I show how the town be for now by next 6month u be governor no mind that mama peace boy..I no fit loi ni.

8 Likes

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by efilefun(m): 7:34pm On May 26, 2015
The Famous son of a palmwine tapper who rose from the very scratch to become the executive governor of rivers state... The one whom TANoids said he's on the flight to go fetch GMB lmao... The more they see you being happy it hurts them so bad... Keep glowing OluwaduROTIMI Amaechi

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by tinuolababy(f): 7:35pm On May 26, 2015
cheesy grin kiss kiss. Me likey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by accuude: 7:35pm On May 26, 2015
Good one

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 26, 2015
all I see is pregnant men grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by wise7(m): 7:36pm On May 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 26, 2015
no peace for u traitor

as u betray us niger deltas

u r doom ameachi

God bless Gej forever African greatest hero

10 Likes

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by ziccoit: 7:36pm On May 26, 2015
When you are not running from your ghost, the streets would be afraid of you instead of you afraid of them. Afterall the lion is the king of the jungle and when it takes a stroll, the small games hibernate in their holes.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by tobtap: 7:36pm On May 26, 2015
ameachi...the slayer of jona-the clueless cheesy cheesy cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by ellabooz(f): 7:37pm On May 26, 2015
soe:

Mark my words.

6 months from now

Some people think through the Anus .
let me clear you, Wike is the brain behind Omehia failure and if you are in doubt ,ask questions. Wike ' s ambition contributed immensely in the crises that brought PDP down. Infact it was the major feud between mama peace and Amechi.
Wike is a pure politician and he is a way far ahead of Amechi in politics.

I Don't believe he would come this far. Amechi is just learner where the guy dey.

11 Likes

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by baybeeboi: 7:37pm On May 26, 2015
The Driver General, where Him park im taxi nau?

4 Likes

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by naijapips: 7:37pm On May 26, 2015
The lion of ubima!

Wrong no one, fear no one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by tlops(m): 7:37pm On May 26, 2015
what is casual about that crowd!

4 Likes

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by zopakks: 7:38pm On May 26, 2015
.can't see anything casual in their stroll.
But even if, what is the big deal, is their blood made up of Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh?

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by dunkem21(m): 7:38pm On May 26, 2015
grin
UnknownT:
I guess Amaechi didn't notice that the ceiling of that hall he is sitting is about caving in?

Chai grin ..

What a crowd!

4 Likes

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by oromankirisi(f): 7:38pm On May 26, 2015
Inspection of facilities not even commissioning new/finished projects..
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by liyahwillie(f): 7:38pm On May 26, 2015
soe:

Mark my words.

6 months from now
I hear u sir!!!u speak my mind.....
DAKUKU!DAKUKU!!
MY GOVERNOR!MY GOVERNOR

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by dokyOloye: 7:38pm On May 26, 2015
wisewisewise:

In less than six months. After all PATIENCE JONATHAN RIGGED WIKE IN. EVEN THE BLIND CAN SEE THE SENSELESS RIGGING
WHERE IS THE PATIENCE NOWM TO RIGHT NAKED IN DEFENCE OF WIKES VICTORY
even if d governorship elections is conducted 10 times, APC can never win Rivers' state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by Isiterere(m): 7:39pm On May 26, 2015
Casual stroll. This will give some people headache...

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by mrborntodoit: 7:39pm On May 26, 2015
Amaechi is following the steps of Tinubu,if peterside had won the election,amaechi's looting of rivers state treasury would be swept under the carpet ,I thank God Wike won and once Wike is sworn in,he will surely probe amaechi .

I can't wait for May 29 and the drama that will unfold afterwards grin

7 Likes

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by MillionDollars: 7:40pm On May 26, 2015
tom and jerry
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by Ayoswit(f): 7:41pm On May 26, 2015
H
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by p1jiobi: 7:42pm On May 26, 2015
soe:

Mark my words.

6 months from now
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by p1jiobi: 7:42pm On May 26, 2015
The Ameachi and dakuku will learn what happened to those who messed with the people's mandate. It would take more than a purchased court judgement to up turn the will of over 1.4 million voters.

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by QuotaSystem: 7:43pm On May 26, 2015
Ameachi the General of the common sense revolution. The love of the Rivers people, greetings from Arewa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by Riclord001(m): 7:43pm On May 26, 2015
UnknownT:
yeah... viewing d glass as half empty. u didnt c d properly furnished hall but d caved in ceiling... anyway, it is far better to have a hall like that than to have none.
i'm yet to find a hall with a caved-in ceiling constructed by Jonathan in Rivers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa / #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport / Pantami: Femi Fani-Kayode In A Nutshell (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.