Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State (32858 Views)

Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi / War Between Fulanis And Agatus In Bagana / Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by eejo(m): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Many people feared killed as hausa and fulani attack Bagana, burning houses. The lgalas with Idoma retaliate, killing many Hausas and Fulanis.

The war is hot as people in large numbers flee the area.

The Nigeria army in the area could not do anything as the both sides use heavy weapon during fighting.

Source: Eyewitnesses

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by delishpot: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Oooo, nooooo!

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by waleadex(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
This is serious. I pray God puts an end to it as soon as possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by ofala(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
I keep asking myself when my dear Country got its self into this sort of mess
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Tberry01(f): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
Must little tin resort to fight in dis country?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Kenai: 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
Buhari will lose this state with an astronomically high margin if tribal sentiments are brought in.
No offence.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by zubby29(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Jehovah please send us a helper in any form,b it gmb, or anyone dat can stop dis useless killings of Nigerians cos d current leadership has completely failed us.d land is soaked in blood

12 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kenai:
Buhari will lose this state with an astronomically high margin if tribal sentiments are brought in.
No offence.
Rubbish! Is it Buhari's responsibility or that of Jonathan, the C-in-C, to provide security?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Descartes: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Pictures or ...you're an incredible liar angry

7 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by tit(f): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
one nut!
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Descartes: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Some of you will just be raising unnecessary false alarm with out pictorial evidence and you want me to take such cheap propaganda seriously angry

@Op Pictures of the whole scenario or you are a pathological liar

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Jakpon: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Heavy fighting has been on-going at Bagana for the past five days. I wonder why no mainstream media have reported it

8 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Jakpon: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Descartes:
Some of you will just be raising unnecessary false alarm with out pictorial evidence and you want me to take such cheap propaganda seriously angry

@Op Pictures of the whole scenario or you are a pathological liar
the OP isnt lieing. The fighting is very very serious
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by asha80(m): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Jakpon:
do you know the cause of the fight?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Kenai: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish! Is it Buhari's responsibility or that of Jonathan, the C-in-C, to provide security?

My guy, no need to get confrontational.
What I just stated is a glaring fact. Nigeria is a highly tribalistic country, and the questions won't be based on whose duty it is to safeguard the country from attackers, but on "What tribe are those attackers from?"

Sentiments are really high in the Middle Belt right now, and I don't see those people ever wanting anything to do with Fulanis for now.

Buhari's previous statements on the killing of Boko Haram operatives being "genocide" will still come back to seriously haunt him on February.

Majority of the voters in the Middle-Belt won't be the pseudo-intellectuals voting on internet polls, but will be the many farmers whose houses and farms these Fulani cattle herders raze everyday.

This is a statement of fact. Buhari is finished in the Middle Belt.
Tribalism will come into play.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Descartes: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
Jakpon:

Pictures or you know the rest angry
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by eightsin(m): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
Fvck them all
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Descartes: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
@op am still waiting for the pictures
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Kingspin(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Buhari will spark up another bokoharam if he loses 2015 general election.

14 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kenai:

My guy, no need to get confrontational.
What I just stated is a glaring fact. Nigeria is a highly tribalistic country, and the questions won't be based on whose duty it is to safeguard the country from attackers, but "What tribe are those attackers from?"

Sentiments are really high in the Middle Belt right now, and I don't see those people ever wanting anything to do with Fulanis for now.

Buhari's previous statements on the killing of Boko Haram operatives being "genocide" will still come back to seriously haunt him on February.

Majority of the voters in the Middle-Belt won't be the pseudo-intellectuals voting on internet polls, but will be the many farmers whose houses and farms these Fulani cattle herders raze everyday.

This is a statement of fact. Buhari is finished in the Middle Belt.
Tribalism will come into play.
Get your facts right; Buhari never said killing Boko Haram members was genocide. The person that something close to it was former Governor Nyako of Adamawa State. In a memo, he accused Jonathan of using the army to retaliate the death the east suffered during the Civil War.

11 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kingspin:

Buhari will spark up another bokoharam if he loses 2015 general election.
What is taking Jonathan this long to clamp down on him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Kenai: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Get your facts right; Buhari never said killing Boko Haram members was genocide. The person that something close to it was former Governor Nyako of Adamawa State. In a memo, he accused Jonathan of using the army to retaliate the death the east suffered during the Civil War.

Oooh, I've got the link if you want it. And yes I just checked my facts from the Punch.
There, he faulted the FG's crackdown on Boko Haram, and complained about the fact that the Boko Haram operatives were killed and their houses were demolished, "UNLIKE THE SPECIAL TREATMENT GIVEN TO THE NIGER DELTA MILITANTS".
This is a man trying to draw up analogies between a group of people fighting for their rights after so many years of environmental degradation, and a gang of indoctrinated bastards who wish to kill and convert people to Islam against their own wishes.

http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

Face it. The man shot himself on the foot. He's finished.

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by cirmuell(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Sorry, is that town near the highway?
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Kingspin(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

What is taking Jonathan this long to clamp down on him?
Do u know Nigeria very very well?

7 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Fash20: 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
F
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by ikweremilitant: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
ofala:
I keep asking myself when my dear Country got its self into this sort of mess
maybe we should blame gudluk or buhari 4dis as usual
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by eejo(m): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
update over 150 security personel on their way to the town
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by atlwireles: 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kenai:

Oooh, I've got the link if you want it. And yes I just checked my facts from the Punch.
There, he faulted the FG's crackdown on Boko Haram, and complained about the fact that the Boko Haram operatives were killed and their houses were demolished, "UNLIKE THE SPECIAL TREATMENT GIVEN TO THE NIGER DELTA MILITANTS".
This is a man trying to draw up analogies between a group of people fighting for their rights after so many years of environmental degradation, and a gang of indoctrinated bastards who wish to kill and convert people to Islam against their own wishes.

http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

Face it. The man shot himself on the foot. He's finished.

I like the way, you have spoken the truth. Nigeria is a tribal country, only the pretenders lie to themselves claiming the opposite. At the end of the day, we are all voting for our own self interest. Thanks for making my day, with your sincere and objective comments.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by akoaki(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
There is too much frustration, disappointment, anguish and anger in nigerians at the moment. Even those of us who live in the southwest experience a lot of embarrassment from frustrated and angry pedestrians when we drive around town. These are the typical behaviours you see in a people whose government cares less about their basic human needs such as food , health, clothing, shelter, education and security . In short, a hungry man is an angry man. The more the hunger, the more the anger
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by atlwireles: 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
akoaki:
There is too much frustration, disappointment, anguish and anger in nigerians at the moment. Even those of us who live in the southwest experience a lot of embarrassment from frustrated and angry pedestrians when we drive around town. These are the typical behaviours you see in a people whose government cares less about their basic human needs such as food, clothing, shelter, education and security . In short, a hungry man is an angry man. The more the hunger, the more the anger

I hope you are talking about your local and state governments.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) / Shamsudeen Bala Looking Distraught In Court (Pics) / Dino Malaye Flaunts His Garage Of Exotic Cars Once Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.