Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) (27876 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos / Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) / Hot, Sizzling Pictures Of Rihanna!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Make she go do her own sex tape first before we talk

Seun wetin nah , I wrote 5ex tape

3 Likes

Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
aflyingbird:
is holding a phone in every pic suppose to be a style of some sort? mcheeeew
l
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by charcoal(m): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
I think she is not beautiful but mad!
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
She isn't too fine facially, she is just okay undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by bhaybiee(f): 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
I knew this was gonn make FP! Well, its cool tho...and as for Linda Ikeji, so sure she was pulling her sister's leg! Khaki aint leather 1bit wink wink

1 Like

Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmm she is hot.. but I don't know about who's hotter oo. is she popular?

is it me or is Laura ikeji trying to compete with Kim?
and Linda hun, pls stop comparing the both! Kim doesn't even know who you are talkless of your sister!!

Thanks. You took the words outta my mouth or fingers in this case. smiley
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by lillyjane(f): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
She is hot but definitely not a match to kim

http://www..com/quick-to-find-home-remedies-for-black-spots
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
eesy:

lets mek dis a pay back. Kim said ma beautiful sis, gf's luk like monkeys, even when she dosnt know them she claims she is most beautiful. She thinks every one likes large butt. To hell with her, laura nd ma gurls fine pass am jor.
y d heck r u quoting me, who d heck cares abt what kim k thinks and y the heck r u bringing up an old comment she said centuries ago dat has nothing to do with dis thread?
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
She just bought the fone...abi na linda dash her??all in all, she still no fine
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
undecided and so what undecided make sell my pale properties go marry am angry mtchw
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Aida13: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
yeah sure, copy Kim K's style if it works for you. Would have liked her but for that dumb wig. Too bogus.
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
lols.....

I never took it serious oo.

Don't mind the way I sounded.
okay dear cheesy
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Oya, Linda.. Gimme her no., lemme do the needful...
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by speener(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
She looks crazy and dumb. What's all that fake hair doing for her? Obsession with phone. Ugly face. Not trying to keep it straight and Simple at all.
Mehn, she sucks!
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
[size=20pt]I THINK SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE ''SIZZLING HOT AND BEAUTIFUL'' BECAUSE SHE IS BLEACHED LIGHT SKINNED WITH ARTIFICIAL STRAIGHTENED HAIR. STUPI/D, CONDITIONED SLAVES.[/size]
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by kayalla(f): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
wetin be her work?
as in what does she do for a living?
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Missyetty(f): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Seconded
enoqueen:
I see that she is a great fan of Kim k. all her dressing look like that of Kim.
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
kayalla:
wetin be her work?
as in what does she do for a living?

SKIN BLEACHING AND HAIR STRAIGHTENING SO AS TO BE ''SIZZLING HOT'', ''LIKE KIM''. WHAT ELSE GOES ON IN THEIR SHALLOW, EMPTY LIVES?
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by philclem(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kim K by hourglass shape or by looks She should go do sales girl @ Balogun market for all I care! #team Annie Shan tongue

Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by stonemind(f): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
bhaybiee:
Popular Blogger, Linda Ikeji posted on her blog site earlier today that her sister "Laura Ikeji" is hotter than Kim K! *sighs*...True/False? Check Laura's pictures out and let's hear from you

She's in love with her phone..
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Revolva(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ugly thang...come how do u peiple define beauty sef dis one na small small money wey she dey see make her fine small to me she is super ooorrgly n it made front page because na linda sister.....n how linda sister wan make our xmas groovy hissssss noooonsense
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
ok! she wears nice stuff undecided
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Bhenehdikt(m): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Watz wrong with her and her phone...Na wa o!
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
lordmayor4:
The best friend u can have... always fun and lively... Laura is a good lady with smashing features
Are you talking about the same Laura that is on Instagram or another one?
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
ABEG HOW DIS GEH TAKE FINE?
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
What happened to originality?

Smh
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by 2smart9ja: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
does she have a sextape DAT has gone viral.
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by KanwuliaJara: 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
NICE BODY. . . UGLY YELLOW FACE!

KIM KARDASHIAN WANNA BE EH? wink

I loooooooove her FLAT STOMACH!!!! kiss

Linda is QTER by 1000% kiss

She looked like a 'bleached monkey'!
Not her natural color. . . . undecided

[img]http://pmchollywoodlife.files./2014/10/kim-kardashian-north-west-leather-jacket-ffn-lead.jpg?w=600[/img]
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by vivvica(f): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
She's not fine,,. Noticed her with her phone too much.. P.s Kim is way way hotter they shouldn't be compared its an insult
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Aare2050(m): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dis one na phone freak. Holding phone in all d pic. #phoneaddict
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by olojaoke1(m): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
All i see is tia tia clothes

1 Like

Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by yungcyrus(m): 1:25am On Dec 21, 2014
BrightEye:
I never visit linder's website before.
yea! Cos U live in Iraq......lolx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" / Photos From Omawumi's 34th Birthday Party In Lekki (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.