Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged (34982 Views)

Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) / Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) / D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by macklef(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2014
Chuukwudi:

With all due respect Mods/Fellow nairalanders, Nairaland is a platform where great Nigerians from all over the country and beyond come to get useful information. Big business men, politicians, stake holders in different firms and corporations, civil servants, etc surf Nairaland for authentic news.

Seun, why and where did you recruit these new Mods that flod our front page with the most irrelevant topics?

It's saddening, before now, front page articles used to be very great and cool, But now, all we see is Rita Dominic and her tattoos and pics,

I would advise you to wait for already relevant topics to be properly developed first with comments in their respective sections, so that they will be more intellectually appetising before sending them to the front page.

Nairaland is not a place for kids or for youthful exuberance. Let's be serious. If not, you'll loose relevance.

I've spoken the truth from my mind. To ban me for this reason is the most uncivilised and unenlightened thing you can do.

Bro, everything is commercial now, even NL is not exempted. Indecency sells, it generates more traffic
And who promotes this or buys these? The youths!!.
Its the wind that is getting to them i guess. 54 frontpage topics/day. Thats the new deal.

1 Like

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by macklef(m): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2014
sunnyshayne:

What Chukwudi said represents the feeling of 99% of NLS, come to think of it Wizkid at his tender age already has strings of ladies in his life at the expense of education and investment?

What good will this topic serve to youths and his fans who follow him? We have seen a lot of famous people who lost relevance just because they could not control their private life.

Whoever moved this topic to front page did us a disservice.

This topic might be entirely useless to some ''matured people'' but no need to be selfish, there are some

So called ''immature people'' too, dey deserve to be pleased. All i will say is that the mods in each section needs to work bettter by selecting the best posts from each section.

Im not a fan of the old NL where the same topics can stay on front page for days, but 54 topics/day is also
Too much.

There has to be a balance really and that's what seun needs to work on.

1 Like

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by oliidell(m): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2014
macklef:

This topic might be entirely useless to some ''matured people'' but no need to be selfish, there are some

So called ''immature people'' too, dey deserve to be pleased. All i will say is that the mods in each section needs to work bettter by selecting the best posts from each section.

Im not a fan of the old NL where the same topics can stay on front page for days, but 54 topics/day is also
Too much.

God bless you. This is exactly my thoughts too. I understood what was going on these past weeks. Nairaland is going commercial. Seun hinted as such when he advertised for a frontpage mod & I believe part of the deal is to make fp topics more appealing.

I was glad to see dat post by chuukwudi. It's high time someone wrote that. I'm sure he stated what majority of the oldtimers have been thinking. It's seun's site so he's the boss, but I pray he dosen't scarifice content on the altar of commerce and entertainment cos many Nigerians in diaspora depend on nairaland fp to stay in touch.

I've followed this site almost from the beginning & watched it develop until it became a daily addiction.

Macklef, unlike you, I so miss the old nairaland but like u stated, 'balance is key'

3 Likes

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2014
[size=16pt][Quote author=Chuukwudi post=29067223]

With all due respect Mods/Fellow nairalanders, Nairaland is a platform where great Nigerians from all over the country and beyond come to get useful information. Big business men, politicians, stake holders in different firms and corporations, civil servants, etc surf Nairaland for authentic news.

Seun, why and where did you recruit these new Mods that flod our front page with the most irrelevant topics?

Quote author=Chuukwudi post=29067223]

It's saddening, before now, front page articles used to be very great and cool, But now, all we see is Rita Dominic and her tattoos and pics,

I would advise you to wait for already relevant topics to be properly developed first with comments in their respective sections, so that they will be more intellectually appetising before sending them to the front page.

Nairaland is not a place for kids or for youthful exuberance. Let's be serious. If not, you'll loose relevance.

I've spoken the truth from my mind. To ban me for this reason is the most uncivilised and unenlightened thing you can do.
[/quote][/size]
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by klodike(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2014
Oga go open ur site na
Chuukwudi:

1 Like

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by Jinf: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2014
"We got down and dirty" - Woman claims to have had 'an adventurous night' with Wizkid:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/12/we-got-down-and-dirty-woman-claims-to.html
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by redcliff: 11:42am On Dec 21, 2014
lafflaff123:
When the money and fame is gone, then lets revisit this topic again and see if the ladies will still be there. He should go and ask/learn from Felix Liberty.

Lmao
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by Bamz(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2014
lafflaff123:
When the money and fame is gone, then lets revisit this topic again and see if the ladies will still be there. He should go and ask/learn from Felix Liberty.

This is the only comment I bothered to read before I left this typical hackneyed blog-esque piece we've been pretty much getting on here.
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by sukkot: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2014
correctguy0900:
d first babe was when he was still hustling, after he com make some doll, na in him come bench d first, den go for da fine one. das life sha
da fine one is da first one doe
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by lulu1986(f): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
What abt olamide or ladies dont like his swag? Maybe bcoz he comes from STREET OT.

I LIKE HIM SO MUCHH..MY TYPE KINDA GUY..I SWEAR grin grin grin cool
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2014
lulu1986:

I LIKE HIM SO MUCHH..MY TYPE KINDA GUY..I SWEAR grin grin grin cool
okay, i'll tell him yu said so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by lulu1986(f): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
okay, i'll tell him yu said so.

Hehehehehehe oky. wink but he z a cool dude..i like dat..
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by continentalceo(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
axortedbabe:
E b lyk say d baby momma still get hope ...
D bae brief sha..

Tu baba still married Ann Macauley
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by muhammad23(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Chuukwudi:

I created a topic on this some weeks ago. https://www.nairaland.com/2029324/isnt-it-overwhelming-number-topics but it never made it to front page...in my opinion, the front page is gradually losing it essence when all we get to see is irrelevances..

1 Like

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
da fine one is da first one doe

da one with his lil daughter is d first one na . abi?
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by sukkot: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
correctguy0900:

da one with his lil daughter is d first one na . abi?
dont know much about the guy or his daughter or even if he has one. i just clicked on thread. read it. looked at the two women. read comments and was flabergasted when someone said the second woman because she is lighter skinned looks better than the first woman. which is a lie. light skin does not necessarily make you finer. you gotta look at the glow, healthy skin and facial features and this why the first one looks better
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by axortedbabe(f): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
continentalceo:

Tu baba still married Ann Macauley
na him i dey talk na,say hope still dey 4 her..
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
macklef:

Too much.

Now I get your point. Enjoy your evening
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by steryj(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=Chuukwudi post=29067223]

With all due respect Mods/Fellow nairalanders, Nairaland is a platform where great Nigerians from all over the country and beyond come to get useful information.
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by steryj(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
chrisbaba1:
[size=16pt][Quote author=Chuukwudi post=29067223]

Quote author=Chuukwudi post=29067223]

[/size]
Your comment is timely and as a matter of fact, you have spoken for people like us.
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by dapsy4u2(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Chuukwudi:

. Seun take note sir!
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by dapsy4u2(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Double post
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by DonaldGenes(m): 12:12am On Dec 22, 2014
Tinubu:
Good to hear on Sunday morning
embarassed

*singing Wizkid's 'On Top Your Matter' during praise and worship

Mod

GOD IS ON TOP OF YOUR MATTER undecided

Hahahah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) / Basketmouth Mourns DJ Xgee, Shares Photos Of Their Moments Together / Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.