Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

14 Kinds Of Followers A Leader Should Expect - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14 Kinds Of Followers A Leader Should Expect (484 Views)

He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife / 14 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry. / Are Women In Nigeria Supposed To Expect And Accept Cheating Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Kinds Of Followers A Leader Should Expect by coolegbo(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
I was given a leadership position in my church in August to head the youth. So far, analyzing my experience, i've encountered these sets of followers:
1. Those who need incentives before they follow your orders.
2. Those who always agree with your rules (even though it may not suit them)
3. In terms of levy to execute a project, they will agree with you on the fixed amount levied and even say the amount is too small to execute the project but in the end, a penny they won't contribute.
4. Those who do not have the resources to help but are great motivators
5. Those who will never agree with any of your innovation or decision.
6. Those who thinks they can coordinate better than you and when given any task to head, they flop
7. Those who are pessimistic, who wishes for failure in any task, and when there is, they quickly put the blame on the LEADER!
8. Those that are part of your team but uses words like '' na una sabi'' ''you people...''
9. Those that believes in you, even though your weakness is more obvious than your strength
10. Those that are at first lethargic but later supportive and enthusiastic
11. Those that are faithful from the start to the end
12. Those who underestimate themselves and require special attention to build their esteem
13. Those who uses your position as an avenue to turn you into their bank where they can borrow money from when they are in need
14. Those who will never be there for you at all!!!
I decided to post this so that those who reads this as a leader or intending leader will learn. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Get A Job / Give Away (Expectant moms) / What's Your View On This - A MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.