Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

What's Your View On This - A MUST READ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your View On This - A MUST READ (485 Views)

What's Your View On Divorce? / Married Men And Women,and matured minds,i Kindly Need Your View On This. / See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your View On This - A MUST READ by nairayouthcom(m): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
This is just alarming, is it only happening to the Yoruba's tribe or it happens generally?

This question do run through my mind on a daily basis

This is a through story which happened to my Close pal, it happens that he dated this Girl for more than 6years which both of them have a vision of marring each other

This guy is a working class with a good pay job but this lady is still a student in one of the universities, suddenly this my pal notice a sudden change in the girl behaviour and decided to confront her, but to his greatest shock the lady told him that Her Pastor told her that both of them are not compatible

This guy was shocked but later move on

The question is that with the numbers of fake pastor out there, can any pastor tell you not to marry the person you love? (both of you love yourself whole heartedly)

The aspect of the Yoruba's going to pastors to ask maybe one person is compatible with the other, is it only happening to the Yoruba's or the whole 9ja tribes?

pls don't naiil me, gat no time to read all over

http://ogbongegist.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl That Can Smoke - Wiz Khalifa / FOR The Family*who May Needs It! / Why We Need To Open-up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.