Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards (727 Views)

Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards / Ebola Outbreak: 39 Immigrants From DR Congo, Sierra Leone Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
So this is how the North plans to rig the election?

The Nigerian Immigration Service, NIS, arrested and repatriated 430 illegal immigrants in Jigawa State between January and November 2014, the service said.
The service also said its personnel seized temporary and permanent Nigerian voter cards from nationals of Niger who entered Nigeria illegally.
The Comptroller of the NIS in the Jigawa State, Isa Jere, made the announcement on Saturday in Dutse, the state capital, while parading seven illegal immigrants from Niger and one from Mali.
Mr. Jere said 90 percent of the arrested immigrants were from Niger Republic while others were from Cameroun, Chad and Mali.
According to him, the service has intensified its mop-up operation to get rid of illegal immigrants in the state before the commencement of the 2015 general elections.
“We are committed to repatriating illegal immigrants in our midst because they don’t have right or have any business to participate in our elections” he said.
The comptroller also said that the state’s command had seized 20 voters’ cards from Nigerien immigrants.
He said that 11 out of the 20 were permanent voters’ cards while the remaining were temporary ones.
The NIS chief said that his officers and men were vigilant to prevent foreigners from participating in the forthcoming general elections.
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by kingofpool: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
na apc hand work be that na, the are bringing in voters as the do bring in fighters fighting under their armed wing....boko are rams
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by mike404(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
NOW WHO IS THE REAL SPONSOR OF BOKO BOYSgrincheesygrin

SEUN NGWAKWE OBINOSCOPY OYA MAKE UNA COME USE UNA EYES DO CHRISTMAS
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by mike404(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
NGWEREUKWUENU SORRY NGENEUKWUENU JIHADI BARCANISTA OBIAGELLI CASELESS LACASA PENDY

YOU GUYS SHOULD COME AND DEFEND PROPHET BUHARI
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by lacasa: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
^^^ in your dumb rush to quote names, u forget Jigawa is the state of the PDP wt Sule Lamido at the center of it all.

gringringrin

PdPiggs potrayiing stark cluelessness since 2010

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
lacasa:
^^^ in your dumb rush to quote names, u forget Jigawa is the state of the PDP wt Sule Lamido at the center of it all.

gringringrin

PdPiggs potrayiing stark cluelessness since 2010
Forget? Nah.
Had it been this happened in the south the north would had cry out along with APC, now it is in the north. So YOU are DAFT not to have Comprehend.
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by lacasa: 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
abelbriggs:

Forget? Nah.
Had it been this happened in the south the north would had cry out along with APC, now it is in the north. So YOU are DAFT not to have Comprehend.

Going by your idiotic sense of reasoning, if APC/Buhari wanted to sneak in PVCs, jigawa would bee their state of choice?.

C'mon, I know u are slow but I'm giving u benefit of doubt, dnt make me lose all doubt

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by FastShipping: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
lacasa:

Going by your idiotic sense of reasoning, if APC/Buhari wanted to sneak in PVCs, jigawa would bee their state of choice?.

C'mon, I know u are slow but I'm giving u benefit of doubt, dnt make me lose all doubt

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
lacasa:

I hope u knw why Jigawa still remains a PDP state? When u reply with the correct ansa then I can reply u. I knw ur type u think u r smart n sharp but ain't as u think. Have u ever heard of northern conspiracy? Or do u understand the word mole?

(1) (Reply)

2015 Elections Will Be Unrigable —jega / Chibok Schoolgirls Blasts Jonathan. / We Are Not With Buhari’s Originalcopies Of Certificates — Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.