Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,295 members, 7,867,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Only Son Wahala - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only Son Wahala (987 Views)

How Do You Feel Being An Only Son/daughter? / He's 27years Old, An Only Son / Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Son Wahala by SkinnyDude(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
i don't know where and how to start writting this, but i have to start from somewhere.

most parents force their only son to get married on time. some parents go far by getting a wife for their only son, even when he is not yet mentally, emotionally and financially MATURe for marriage.

sometimes, my cousins jokingly say i should get prepared for marriage, that my parents will get a wife for me soon. i know they're joking. but i'm scared, marriage is the last thing on my mind.

Parents in the house, why is it so in Nigeria? can't we stop this stupid tradition or culture?
Re: Only Son Wahala by Oyetboy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
14 Views and no replies, nl peeps can be wicked at times sha grin *just passing by *
Re: Only Son Wahala by SkinnyDude(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Oyetboy:
14 Views and no replies, nl peeps can be wicked at times sha grin *just passing by *
maybe they're asleep.
Re: Only Son Wahala by mutter(f): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Because you need to pass on the name from one generation to another or do you want your lineage to die off.
It is your duty to pass the name on afterall you got it from someone and did not pick it off the street.
Re: Only Son Wahala by KanwuliaJara: 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
These kinds of LOCAL people still exist in this world? undecided

1 Like

Re: Only Son Wahala by SkinnyDude(m): 5:27am On Dec 21, 2014
mutter:
Because you need to pass on the name from one generation to another or do you want your lineage to die off.
It is your duty to pass the name on afterall you got it from someone and did not pick it off the street.
does it mean i can't pass on the name if i don't get married now? or are only Sons destined to die pre-maturely?
Re: Only Son Wahala by SkinnyDude(m): 5:28am On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
These kinds of LOCAL people still exist in this world? undecided
even the rich educated parents do it.

(1) (Reply)

Four-month-old Baby Is Rescued After 22 Hours- Nepal Earthquake / How Do You Sleep? / Never Judge A Book By The Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.