Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,558 members, 7,850,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

I Dedicate This Letter To Christians And Muslims In Nigeria! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Dedicate This Letter To Christians And Muslims In Nigeria! (592 Views)

Hugh Jackman: I'm A Christian, I Dedicate Every Performance To God / Must I Dedicate My Car In The Church? / Important Lesson To Christians About The Use Of Images In Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dedicate This Letter To Christians And Muslims In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hi Fake People(Calling themselves Christian & Muslims) stupid hypocrites of Naija heh, #EnoughIsEnough For you!

Why Are you Hoodlums(Xtians & Muslims) Destroying our precious Country?

The Bible says "Don't Partake in politics and any socially links of the world" yet Goodluck Ebele Jonathan(a christian) still participating in politics.

Let's Verge to Quran: Prophet Mohammed says "Don't kill any man unless he refuse to accept your Jihad,Then You'll used Holy War to invade him" Yet Boko Haram are invading us without introducing islam to us before we refused the acknowledgment of Islam.

Yet You hoodlums(Who do use scale National Assembly fence) says you're Worshippers of Living God? What a self contradictory thugs....

Abeg mek una tell us jeje say we are not for heaven but for earth mek we know am now!
Re: I Dedicate This Letter To Christians And Muslims In Nigeria! by holatin(m): 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
wetin dis one dey talk.

And e remain small make you make sense but the fish medulla oblongata no gree

1 Like

Re: I Dedicate This Letter To Christians And Muslims In Nigeria! by Drniyi4u(m): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
wetin dis one dey talk.

And e remain small make you make sense but the fish medulla oblongata no gree
Lol
Re: I Dedicate This Letter To Christians And Muslims In Nigeria! by holatin(m): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
Drniyi4u:
Lol
wink

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Wow! Christmas In Manger Square Bethlehem Looks So Beautiful / Church Posters And Trending Nation Issues / There Is A Preacher In This Bus - By Austin "Grey"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.