Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches (26454 Views)

Christiano Ronaldo's 5 Year Old Son Shows Off His 6 Packs. / Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom / Photo: Senator Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 21, 2014
Dude
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by bashorunbazok: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2014
Father is looting our treasury, son is bragging with acquired liabilities with stolen money. What job can a slow poke like him do to fetch him all these?
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by symbianDON(m): 7:46am On Dec 21, 2014
dude is busy showing off a collection of his wrist watches while also showing off a very poor command of written English language. Hugo Bassey showing off mediocrity since 600B.C.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 21, 2014
grin lwkmd, you have a skewed sense of humour
i sent you a pm
axortedbabe:
Our moni o,our moni,african moni o,oga dey chop am vuga vuga...
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by Chidex2442(m): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2014
And his father failed primaries for senate..... sorry oooo
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by EternalBeing: 7:48am On Dec 21, 2014
Nice watches, but better stuffs awaits you. Read:
https://www.nairaland.com/2054822/dont-wait-till-6-strong#29067882
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by danduchi(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2014
Can any of those wrist watch tell you when Jesus Christ will come?
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2014
Now its becomin clearer why the senate majority leader lost the primaries.
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by lionduke(m): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2014
nice collection... all these OBO just dey show off, dey can't intimidate us, we are born to be strong.
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 21, 2014
The spoilt brat is displaying his father's wealth on instagram while his father lost woefully in the senatorial primaries in his state.
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by homesteady(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2014
what does he mean by that post? gringrin is he trying to insult we that use our phones to check time?
I don vex sef, I'm going to buy my own watch!
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by demoymcmb(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2014
Office of d son of Sen.Ndoma-egba.
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by ped007(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2014
deawong:
Son of Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba, Nigeria's Senate Majority Leader, Hugo Bassey, just showed off his collection of watches on his instagram
page.

He's the same guy who showed off the
interior of his father's palatial home recently.

source: http://adeniranfam..com/2014/12/photo-sen-ndoma-egbas-son-shows-off-his.html
''what to time is it''. . . Learning new oyibo here. Thanks!
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by skytreader(m): 8:04am On Dec 21, 2014
People can buy as many things as they like with their money. It's just the showing off aspect I've always found difficult to understand.
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2014
TheRealCoolHunK:
Come on...is that all? You gotta be kidding me.
didn't you notice his poor grammar construction?
'What to time is?'
Last Bullet
That Senator Ndoma Egba just wasted his money on the boy's education.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by mizzy007(m): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2014
His father is buyin wrist watches 4 him, with our money!
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by jaytee01(m): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2014
Spoilt brat showing off with stolen loot
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by slap1(m): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2014
Dude couldn't make it through a compound sentence...and he probably schooled in France!
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by ellechrystal(f): 8:12am On Dec 21, 2014
His dad is there working his head off n ur here showing off. No hate, but it shows lack of home training. He can't even WRITE WHAT TIME IS IT " correctly, smh. Ppl like this destroy their dad's legacy wen d man is late. Oga please go n get busy n leave instagram alone o..just saying.
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by ogirma: 8:17am On Dec 21, 2014
Shei his father lost his Senate seat? Ok let's see whether in the Next 3 yrs he will come and be showing us watch
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by FemoLondon: 8:23am On Dec 21, 2014
Meanwhile BH continues to kill Nigerians like chickens ... smh
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by Sarhamsyn(m): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2014
all fake! cry
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by Graham123: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2014
Those are expensive watches. The Franck Muller watch should cost at least $5000.
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by Emmalot121(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2014
Should I laugh or cry? embarassed
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by Godfullsam(m): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2014
See as dis silly guy dey waste money sad
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by illicit(m): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2014
Expensive but ugly watches
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by lastmanstandn(m): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2014
No Rolex
No AP
No No No
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2014
@OP...shouldn't you be making sense? Now I wonder why i didn't go to church
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by freezyprinzy(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2014
axortedbabe:
Our moni o,our moni,african moni o,oga dey chop am vuga vuga...
buhahahahahah....ajepako alert u reminded me of dat song and kerawa abi how dem dy spell am......I tot d papa of dis guy did not win his primaries so I tink former Senate leader would docheesy
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by sisicalabar1: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2014
His use of English though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahneeka, Angel, Leo And Ifu Ennada At BBNaija Eviction Party / Photos: Top 10 Most Handsome Entertainers In Nigeria / Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.