Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday (34590 Views)

Bride And Mother Beat Up Groom Shortly After Wedding(photos) / Carpenter Killed By Live High Tension Wire, Wife Dies Hours After (PIC) / I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
eejo:
my parents fully proud of my status am a well to do what i know it will take you a million years to know

Eya, "Ara ile loma mo si odi, were ni ara ita ma mosi" grin
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by babestella: 12:18am On Dec 22, 2014
mistabiola:
[b]Hmmm!!!!

What a country and our President will keep making empty promises on Security issue.

In 2011 he make so many promises On Security, which is the primary purpose of governance, the promises were not only unfulfilled, the situation got worse.
Mr. President promised that if anyone caught breaching the
public peace to face the full wrath of the law. He promised to make sure that no part of the country is allowed to be a
sanctuary for criminals anymore, yet Sambisa is a den of
terrorists. He promised to confront headlong ethno-religious violence in the country, pursue all bombers and bring a complete end to insurgency. However, as I write insurgency is still thriving in the Northeast with territories being taken, students being maimed, abducted and citizens displaced in their own country. The notorious Shekau has cheated death several times despite claims to have been killed by security operatives and oh, he even addresses the nation more than the President! To even make matters worse, a close ally of the President threatened fire and brimstone should the President go ahead with the groundbreaking takeoff of a proposed gas project in Ugborodo. Consequently, the President had to cancel the ceremony with the excuse of allowing warring factions settle. The failure of the security operatives to arrest and prosecute the individual further embodied him to abduct journalists, torture them mercilessly before releasing them for having the effrontery to cover the events happening in Ugborodo. Yet, nothing has been done to punish the said individual and kidnapping have become a day-to-day occurrence where so many lives has been wasted and now innocent couples are been killed just to show how insecure Nigeria is.

#God bless Nigerians

#Sai Buhari

#Sai Change
[/b]

I saw this coming, you are so pathetic and abysmally deranged, blame GEJ for everything. You need spiritual help because GEJ is the reason why you have not been able to swallow the meat in your mouth.
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 22, 2014
Rest in peace, you are now safe and free. May your family be consoled in time. Good night, be at peace kiss

2 Likes

Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by mistabiola: 2:01am On Dec 22, 2014
babestella:

I saw this coming, you are so pathetic and abysmally deranged, blame GEJ for everything. You need spiritual help because GEJ is the reason why you have not been able to swallow the meat in your mouth.

You should be the last person's post to give any serious attention. You a boy who has zero integrity, no principles and bankrupt moral base. You are a bigot, a
misogynist and a shameless, diarrhoea mouthed, pills
popping, eyes-bulging popinjay. cheesy grin
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by doczero: 3:01am On Dec 22, 2014
how many Nigerians will be killed on that highway by Benin armed robbers before the security agents will do something about it. Last time it was

Anyiam Osigwe. And now these couple. I will advice any Igbo man who can afford it to never pass that highway by car again. They can travel by air. That stretch of highway has always been a death trap. It is either you are kidnapped or you are robbed by armed robbers.
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by jaytee01(m): 6:11am On Dec 22, 2014
Very sad
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by eejo(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2014
CityNG:

Eya, "Ara ile loma mo si odi, were ni ara ita ma mosi" grin
Thank you for the insult i leave you to GOD FOR THE INSULT GOD WILL JUGDE YOU
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Orina(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2014
EMEzzy:
*Garner
thanks, sounds like Gadner lol
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by flowers4me(f): 12:15am On Dec 26, 2014
tomas97:
I have been living almost 15 years out of my beloved Nigeria.And I am also very tired and depressed living outside again.But whenever I think about moving back home,the thought of insecurity and darkness makes me think no no.because I have experienced armed robbery 3 times while I.was still living in Nigeria.Thinking about those nights when those mean faces busted into our house while sleeping in the mid of the night always gives me goose bumps.Even when I come.home.sometimes to.spend.a week,I always live in constant fear when it's getting dark.
Rip to the dead.
sorry about your experience, it is such a terrible thing to fall in the hands of men of the underworld, not an experience to wish one's enemy at all!
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by flowers4me(f): 12:22am On Dec 26, 2014
Oh my God!! this is heart-breaking... May their souls find rest in God's bossom.
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by tomas97(m): 6:21am On Jan 01, 2015
flowers4me:
sorry about your experience, it is such a terrible thing to fall in the hands of men of the underworld, not an experience to wish one's enemy at all!
It was such a very terrible experience.
Thanks #flowers4me.
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by flowers4me(f): 12:11am On Jan 03, 2015
tomas97:

It was such a very terrible experience.
Thanks #flowers4me.

You are welcome, @ tomas97 the healing effect of time will definitely erase the trauma, okay.
l pray the same for families of this couple in OP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) / What To Do If Your Partner Is Avoiding You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.