Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday (34553 Views)

Bride And Mother Beat Up Groom Shortly After Wedding(photos) / Carpenter Killed By Live High Tension Wire, Wife Dies Hours After (PIC) / I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by mistabiola: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
ShalomNigeria:

You people should not turn this post to your "Sai Buhari" and "GEJ till 2019" posts please.

Noted but Nigeria is one of the most insecure Country in the world #WeAllKnow #iBelieve #WeWantAChange
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
The robbers are probably in church as we speak, praising the Lord and asking for forgiveness angry
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by mistabiola: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
onatisi:
so every road accident in nigeria is caused by gej ,abi? Then if u can't sleep at night ,u can blame gej for that as well .

How many times have you heard of Road accident in Dubai due to Bad Roads or Armed Robberies #SayTheTruth #GodIsWatchingYou and #GodWillJudgeUs. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by celeron40(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
irunobo2:
I don't pity them. Only God knows the atrocities they might have committed before escaping the USA. Karma is indeed everywhere. Good riddance cool
Classic Idiots all over the place...all your family members that have died committed atrocites ba? It is someone that will marry this one o...jesus christ.

1 Like

Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by IDEApro(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
I read this story sometime past and it still resurfaced? either my head is playing tricks on me or I have reincarnated.
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by hectorswag(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
ShalomNigeria:

You people should not turn this post to your "Sai Buhari" and "GEJ till 2019" posts please.
Lol.. E reach to beg dem oo! cheesy
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Ilekeh(f): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
ewooooooooooo!

Na wa o

Which kain life be this?

Now I understand why you lots stick to Lagos. cry

RIP
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Ilekeh(f): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
I feel sorry for the mother of that baby.
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Sunshinelady(f): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Dis is assasination, cannot be ordinary robbeery attack. God help their children, may dere souls rip
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by bayulll01(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
irunobo2:
I don't pity them. Only God knows the atrocities they might have committed before escaping the USA. Karma is indeed everywhere. Good riddance cool
u are the most useless,senseless,stupe,craze,stooge,pathetic foolish,miserable an ediot I have ever seen on NL,how dare u,are u that clueeeleesss that u can even pity the dead,chaii what a waste of spam
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by mistabiola: 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
Firefire:

Mr. Abiola, aku isinmi oni, emi wa a se pupo ee. tongue

Every state governor steal an unaccountable amount every month and through annual budget from the Federal Allocation in the name of SECURITY VOTES.

Have you ever wonder what they do with the money

That's why Federal government need to stop the
security vote money running to billions
which is been given to some states. Any state with
security lapses shouldn't be given this until such state/s hold grip
of related security issues within their
states. It could be argued that while some
states in Nigeria like Akwa-Ibom, Delta,
Cross-River, Ondo, Anambra, Eboyin, Lagos
to mention a few have embark on
measures to protect their states and
witnessing some developmental stride compare to states like ____ ______ _____ cheesy grin [make I know mention names] tongue But instead our President won't take the necessary action and that's why he is always caught as being a victim of every problem.
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Rexyl(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
So bad. May their gentle souls rest in peace, and the murderers will be arrested and punished.
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
pfijacobs:
Igbo peeps and alaroro... U come from texas... U no fit afford common 29000 for aero contractors bia, u neva hear of Mber month before?... Anyways, respect to the dead.. May God not allow us to see dis kinf tin amen

If you don't know details,you shut up
They picked up a car with a driver and where heading home
That someone is driving is not the reason you need to kill them,you armed robber
May their souls RIP
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
IDEApro:
I read this story sometime past and it still resurfaced? either my head is playing tricks on me or I have reincarnated.

Maybe you were dreaming,this story broke in Houston the upper Saturday so where could you have read it.
People were crying hysterically over this couple and still are
I didn't know them but I know people that are close friends and relatives of theirs
The woman is from a popular family in Ohuhu Umuahia and the man is from Mbano
They buried their child a few years ago from an illness

Sad story
Imagine a couple going home to bury a relative ,leaving their grown children to be back shortly and then the kids are told their mom and died have perished in Nigeria.where do they start from?
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
Omg! No! cry They just left US and die in Nigeria just like that? 9ja which way na? This kinda story makes me contemplate whether I'd wanna visit Nigeria soon.

RIP to the dead. cry
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by BMZK: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Orina:
Aw this is really sad God help us... I hope people don't start insulting Nigeria cus this can happen anywhere (michael brown, Eric Gadner)
Yes this can happen anywhere but the problem is : it is happening everyday, several times at different places in Nigeria....
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
abeg if we are talking abt politics we should remember our dear foolish,helpless and inexperience police officers who pretend to be on road blocks to secure pple but extorting money and even committing crimes at their opportuned time, i hate dis black uniform pple, illegal is their quotes and i'm not really happy abt the whole system in nigeria, abeg visa ya, i no wan relate mysef with naija anymore, u need to come and see this so called officers when dey flex with cars, drinks and women..
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
blemon44:
This will make the ones living abroad not to even bother coming home

if they rate us among the dangerous countries to live in
some of you will complain why

RIP TO THE DEAD
this is such a sick & painful story may their souls rest in perfect peace!
Can someone also please tell me why this kind of incident happens a lot especially Ibos coming back from staying in the US for soo many years come back & get killed in their own land?? There was a case of a rich Ibo woman from the same Texas came to the east with her kids & got killed by bandits inside her fathers house in the village! Another Ibo lady from the US after a long stay came back to Nigeria & got robbed & killed! God will definately revenge for them!
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by pfijacobs(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
babyosisi:

If you don't know details,you shut up
They picked up a car with a driver and where heading home
That someone is driving is not the reason you need to kill them,you armed robber
May their souls RIP
douche.. Don't make me insult u... D@ shii didn't happen in Lagos... Dey didn't wana fly which is typical of most igbo diaspora... No disrespect tho...
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
blemon44:
This will make the ones living abroad not to even bother coming home

if they rate us among the dangerous countries to live in
some of you will complain why

RIP TO THE DEAD
Can someone also please tell me why this kind of incident happens a lot especially Ibos coming back from staying in the US for soo many years come back & get killed in their own land?? A few years ago, there was a case of a rich Ibo woman from the same Texas came to the east with her kids & got killed by bandits inside her fathers house in the village! Another Ibo lady from the US after a long stay came back to Nigeria & got robbed & killed! Just google these topics & you'll see number of these stories! God will definitely revenge for the innocent!
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by hardbody: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
irunobo2:

all the curses are meant for you and your generations

No there are for your generations both born and unborn. You will die violently in the name of Jesus. Shebi the death of another man makes you happy? You will see death and have no means of escape.
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
hardbody:

No there are for your generations both born and unborn. You will die violently in the name of Jesus. Shebi the death of another man makes you happy? You will see death and have no means of escape.

I will die violently in the name of jesus so this is how valueless jesus is to you christains His name is now used as a death sentence instead of soul winning You shall be hit by stray bullet before the year runs out in the name of satan. Aaaameeen
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
pfijacobs:
douche.. Don't make me insult u... D@ shii didn't happen in Lagos... Dey didn't wana fly which is typical of most igbo diaspora... No disrespect tho...

You are indeed very very thick
Is there any means to transport a car from lagos to the East by air?
Blockhead!
Leg me spell it out clearly since I often forget some people here have very low IQ
So your area of robbery operation is Lagos so it couldn't be your gang?
You lost me
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
Shadodempn:
Can someone also please tell me why this kind of incident happens a lot especially Ibos coming back from staying in the US for soo many years come back & get killed in their own land?? A few years ago, there was a case of a rich Ibo woman from the same Texas came to the east with her kids & got killed by bandits inside her fathers house in the village! Another Ibo lady from the US after a long stay came back to Nigeria & got robbed & killed! Just google these topics & you'll see number of these stories! God will definitely revenge for the innocent!

Did you bother to read this story at all,did you read this happened in Igboland
Why are people so dumb yet pretending to be intelligent

1 Like

Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
This is so sad. May they rest in peace cry
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Collynzo9: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
Shadodempn:
Can someone also please tell me why this kind of incident happens a lot especially Ibos coming back from staying in the US for soo many years come back & get killed in their own land?? There was a case of a rich Ibo woman from the same Texas came to the east with her kids & got killed by bandits inside her fathers house in the village! Another Ibo lady from the US after a long stay came back to Nigeria & got robbed & killed! God will definately revenge for them!
Is Benin Igbo land?
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
the real story here is the died from a ghastly motor accident, they couple were travelling to Imo state for an event before the accident at benin bypass all the occupants died in the car, except the driver of the SUV who I heard is from the southwest, (lucky chap)
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by knightsTempler: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
irunobo2:

I will die violently in the name of jesus so this is how valueless jesus is to you christains His name is now used as a death sentence instead of soul winning You shall be hit by stray bullet before the year runs out in the name of satan. Aaaameeen

Shut ur gob you simpleton.

That statement of yours will go into the annals of Nairaland as the most moronic ever.

Here accept you award in good faith

Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
babyosisi:

Did you bother to read this story at all,did you read this happened in Igboland
Why are people so dumb yet pretending to be intelligent

Excuse me babyoWHORE, do the names Don & Mrs Nkem Okoro sound Benin to you? Besides you have to pass through Benin - ONITSHA expressway to get to the EAST ya foool!! That goes for the other eediot up there too! Read ops's post & mine! Fvcking smelly cvnts!
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Shadodempn:

Excuse me my mother is a LovePeddler,, do the names Don & Mrs Nkem Okoro sound Benin to you? Besides you have to pass through Benin - ONITSHA expressway to get to the EAST ya foool!! That goes for the other eediot up there too! Read ops's post & mine! Fvcking smelly cvnts!

Again
Did you read anywhere that this happened in Igboland?
Or does a death with an Igbo name also tell you the location where it occurred
Why are you this thick?

Now on something else regarding the name Okoro

I know many of you have intrinsic ignorance and refuse to learn your environment
Let me give you a little lesson you may never learn till the day you expire
Okoro is a name other tribes in the Urhobo area also bear
You didn't know that did you?
Anuohia
That is what happens when your brain is closed to learning

This Okoro is an Igbo man ,there are many okoro who are not Igbo

Do not thank me for that lesson
Thank Seun Osewa
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
Shadodempn:

My mama is a Fvcking smelly cvnts!

Did you see this sentence in the story?

killed by unknown armed robbers who tried to rob them along Benin-Onitsha high way on their way to the village to attend a burial

So where does Benin Onitsha expressway spell Igboland?
I thought that stupeedity that anyone beyond Ore is omo ibo has since been addressed
I didn't know vestiges of that ignorant mindset still remained
No wonder you take WAEC 10 times and fail 10 times
The opening text to this thread was about 6 lines yet you couldn't comprehend it
How can anyone expect you to add one plus one or remember the contents of a text book?
Pathetic
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by uhuns: 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Firefire:

"Another report also says, they were trying to run from the robbery attack which made them have a ghastly accident in which they all died."

May there souls Rest In Peace.

Killed by ghastly accident while avoiding robbery spot, not killed by robbers bullet.

Bullet and car crash related deaths no be the same.

The writer no get better comprehension before writing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Beggar, Translator Receive N2m Cash Gift / My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court / Women: Why Do We Get So Moody During That Time Of The Month, How Can We Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.