Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Does Where One Sits In Church Have Any Effect At All? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Where One Sits In Church Have Any Effect At All? (803 Views)

When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? / I Masturbated While Fasting,does It Have Any Effect On My Fast? / Does People's Name Have Any Effect On Their Fate Or Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Where One Sits In Church Have Any Effect At All? by bunlizlaw(f): 7:03am On Dec 21, 2014
Good morning! I attend a large church with several auditoriums.I have a particular auditorium I love to sit in but I don't see the altar from there, I only view all the activities from the screen.Just last week, I decided to change my sitting position to another auditorium which is closer to the altar.That comes with the sacrifice of getting to church early enough. My question is this: Does where a person sits in the church determine anything? Someone once told me that when angels are sent to deliver blessings to people, they locate their particular seats. I'm also aware that some churches have special seats for each family in their churches. I will like to read your opinions. Thanks n Happy Sunday!
Re: Does Where One Sits In Church Have Any Effect At All? by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 21, 2014
lols so not true!
tho I really hate sitting near the AC, it makes me sleep and cold! and I also luv sitting far away from the usher! grin so that I can press fone when bored.

1 Like

Re: Does Where One Sits In Church Have Any Effect At All? by Beesluv: 7:32am On Dec 21, 2014
If one seats at the back, distractions like hosting, pressing phone or sleeping can come
Re: Does Where One Sits In Church Have Any Effect At All? by Viktoh(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2014
I love sittin @ dah angle dt will favour d sleepin reaction grin
Re: Does Where One Sits In Church Have Any Effect At All? by bunlizlaw(f): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2014
Beesluv:
If one seats at the back, distractions like hosting, pressing phone or sleeping can come
True talk
Re: Does Where One Sits In Church Have Any Effect At All? by mesoade(m): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2014
Beesluv:
and sitting in the front prevents it?
Re: Does Where One Sits In Church Have Any Effect At All? by Beesluv: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2014
mesoade:

Yes na, do you mean you can confidently operate your phone continuously while sitting in front? I know you wouldn't want to be the topic of the sermon
Re: Does Where One Sits In Church Have Any Effect At All? by watchthisposter(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2014
I must confess I often try to sit near pretty gals in church. That's what determines where i sit embarassed embarassed
Re: Does Where One Sits In Church Have Any Effect At All? by bunlizlaw(f): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
mesoade:
To an extent it does! This is because you will be wary of the activities around u.You wouldn't want to be the centre of attraction grin

(1) (Reply)

ALL TAXIS IN THIS CITY ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A BIBLE VERSE PAINTED ON THEM! / The Reasons You Should Believe In Christ,rather Than Religion. / Please Help, People Just See Him And Call Him 'pastor'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.