Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals (35821 Views)

Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by LajaLaba: 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
waternogeteneny:
Genevieve Nnaji

This Diva deserve this whole page alone.
On this i agree with u
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by bolliejay(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Chioma chukwuka and dakore made the list in my own opinion.......thou l respect omotola but she simply can't get off media attn!
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by Mimipauls1(f): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Damilola looks like a masquerade is this photo. Too much make up. Well, it's Dakore, Chioma and Ufoma all the way! grin
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
Alhkerimu:
WHY MERCY JOHNSON NO DE INSIDE THEM. OYA REMOVE RITA AND PUT MERCY JOHNSON FOR THERE
LOL!!! Mercy Johnson? The very same one that married another woman's husband making him abandon her and his 4 children?
In that case, you can as well add Nuella Njuigbo in the list.

RTFLMAO!! grin grin
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
Spadelicious:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE IS DOING ON THAT LIST.

SHE PRACTICES LESBIANISM, EVEN THOUGH SHE IS MARRIED.

SHES HAS CORRUPTED SO MANY OF THESE INNOCENT STAR STRUCT YOUNG GIRLS WHO FLOCK AROUND HER INTO THIS UNWHOLESOME ACT.

MANY OF THEM TELL THE STORIES AND DETAILS OF THEIR UNSAVOURY ACTS.

I GUESS HER HUSBAND IS TOO BUSY WITH HIS BLEACHING CREAMS TO MIND. I HEAR HE NO LONGER MAKES ENOUGH MONEY TO CATER FOR HIS FAMILY SO HE IS FORCED TO RUSH TO OMOTOLAS DEFENCE EACH TIME ANY SCANDAL BREAKS AROUND HER.
OMOTOLA KNOWS SHE'S BEEN PLAYING AROUND FOR YEARS, WITH BOTH MALES AND FEMALES.

ALL THE WHITEWASHING IN THE WORLD WILL NOT CHANGE WHAT SHE IS. ONE LIFE FOR THE PUBLIC, ANOTHER DIRTIER LIFESTYLE IN PRIVATE.
Diary of an angry, African woman.

1 Like

Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by Rhozabeth(m): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
priscaoge:
Incomplete list undecided undecided Where is Chika Ike?

Tah! That one that left her husband at Iju and ran after a boyfriend at Lekki! Abeg leave her out of this!
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by omosefeeguaibor(f): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Dakore.......as far as I'm concerned is the true definition of decency she's carried
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by Spadelicious: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Diary of an angry, African woman.
Thankfully I am male and a well endowed one at that. Your comment should have read 'REVELATIONS OF AN INDUSTRY INSIDER'. These facts have been firmly established. She indulges in lesbianism and let her deny that, and I can assure you that her female partners are more than willing to crawl out from under the rocks.
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by priscaoge(f): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Rhozabeth:

Tah! That one that left her husband at Iju and ran after a boyfriend at Lekki! Abeg leave her out of this!

I'm sure u just woke up,biko go back to sleep n complete ur dream embarassed angry grin
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by Bolubunmi(f): 10:56am On Dec 22, 2014
Yes. I do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji / Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha / Namia Roberts Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.