Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi (21829 Views)

Jonathan’s Biggest Economic Mistakes — Pat Utomi / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 / Looks Like Jonathan's Approval Ratings Has Hit The Roof? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
if I'm a corpse you and your entire family are carcasses .

Left to die with all your body littered around like your osu caste bastards when your fellow criminals descend on you

Omo ale

Daughter of a pauper yabbing Obj

Oshodi Agbero, finyaibipibeso!! Go look for your daily bread and Akara, your presence on the thread stinks. Namashobiri. I guess you and your entire generation would never know what 'the good life' is, that's the reason you think with your scrawny balls. grin He's using an alternate account to like his useless post. .how dumb can a buzu be?
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
if a man who has done well for himself is a silly Oldman, what do you think we should a nobody like your father?

The stoopid father you have that is not up to 1% of Obj. Oloriburuku omo ale

The same Obj you're yabbing on nairaland is rich enough to buy you and your entire dirty clan and feed you all to his dogs

Rich enough to enslave your entire existence and generation I suppose grin . He is the predecessor of all thriving certified crooks in the government today...The eediiots only barks when he's said NO to. Your parents are distinguished loosers, I see why they left you on the streets. I know a hooligan when I see one..sorry you hear, I hear wetin happen to you. It's not my fault that you're hungry and like I said, no male from my lineage can be as dumb as you and your fellow Obj. .you can borrow him the worthless thing in your skull if you please
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Oshodi Agbero, finyaibipibeso!! Go look for your daily bread and Akara, your presence on the thread stinks. Namashobiri. I guess you and your entire generation would never know what 'the good life' is, that's the reason you think with your scrawny balls. grin He's using an alternate account to like his useless post. .how dumb can a buzu be?
see this gutter wh0re. Hahahahahahaha

E don pain am oooo. You get time to reply now? Guess you got a break from s*cking d1ck

Like I said earlier, if you're from a family of worth you will know how to talk to a great man like Obj

Obj is already what no one in your dirty family will never be

Lol
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 10:49am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Rich enough to enslave your entire existence and generation I suppose grin . He is the predecessor of all thriving certified crooks in the government today...The eediiots only barks when he's said NO to. Your parents are distinguished loosers, I see why they left you on the streets. I know a hooligan when I see one..sorry you hear, I hear wetin happen to you. It's not my fault that you're hungry and like I said, no male from my lineage can be as dumb as you and your fellow Obj. .you can borrow him the worthless thing in your skull if you please
i like how you mentioned all the suffering in your osu family

Lol well Obj can wipe your suffering away but because you, your wh0re mother, your jobless deadbeat father are destined to die in shame like the osu that you're all condemned to be lol

Anyway sha, I know your type, you'll f#ck OBJ'S dog for money
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
i like how you mentioned all the suffering in your osu family

Lol well Obj can wipe your suffering away but because you, your wh0re mother, your jobless deadbeat father are destined to die in shame like the osu that you're all condemned to be lol

Anyway sha, I know your type, you'll f#ck OBJ'S dog for money

Words from a castrated Gigolo...you're a son of a Dog already or have your forgotten so soon who your Mum is. Your role model sleeps with his daughter inlaw and im here wondering how many kids you've fathered with mother, shameful existence..I'll cut your lifeless father some slack because it's obvious you don't even know him. Pikin of a wandering wh00re
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Words from a castrated Gigolo...you're a son of a Dog already or have your forgotten so soon who your Mum is. Your role model sleeps with his daughter inlaw and im here wondering how many kids you've fathered with mother, shameful existence..I'll cut your lifeless father some slack because it's obvious you don't even know him. Pikin of a wandering wh00re
see this deranged wh0re talking crap again?

Castrated gigolo? Do you even the meaning of the word?

Same way you said statemans. Aye e ti baje dang

Your Mama poocee don burn when she born waste of oxygen like you

You can never do anything good in this life

Hahahahahh
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 11:01am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

and if Obj f#ck an adult consented to it how is it your father's business or lack of it?

Are your pained he did not f#ck your diseased poocee?

Your poocee belong to dogs hahahhahahahahahahhaha not humans

And no matter how many dogs you f#ck, you will never break your mother's record hahahahahha
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

oloriburuku aka empty destiny where u de oooo

Na today I go roast you.

Tie baje loni grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
and if Obj f#ck an adult consented to it how is it your father's business or lack of it?

Are your pained he did not f#ck your diseased poocee?

Your poocee belong to dogs hahahhahahahahahahhaha not humans

And no matter how many dogs you f#ck, you will never break your mother's record hahahahahha

Lame lame lame...your jabs are weak o!! I'm not a failed student like you, still hanging around even when you're on WAF list..haahaa!! If only ya Mama choose bera work. Ashawo no be work o, make she leave Yansh alone o

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Lame lame lame...your jabs are weak o!! I'm not a failed student like you, still hanging around even when you're on WAF list..haahaa!! If only ya Mama choose bera work. Ashawo no be work o, make she leave Yansh alone o
lame? U don't need to tell me what your wide poocee mother usually call your father hahaha

Imagine this recycled poocee talking ashewo , ashewo that we all know is your family business

Oloshi olosho guess you're typing from your BB curve zero

Comot with your expired ebola poocee make I see better people

Omo Iran Kiran

Osu
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 11:16am On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
oloriburuku aka empty destiny where u de oooo

Na today I go roast you.

Tie baje loni grin grin grin grin

Awww..poor you. I'll check in from time to time to reset your brain as I'm busy earning my papers. Danfo driver, head straight for the lagoon grin . I can see you like being schooled by me, il oblige you...helping a dead borry isn't easy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Awww..poor you. I'll check in from time to time to reset your brain as I'm busy earning my papers. Danfo driver, head straight for the lagoon grin . I can see you like being schooled by me, il oblige you...helping a dead borry isn't easy
yeah, keep making paper while you bend down s#cking cheap d1cks

Btw I'm already on break at work. I don't slave my life away like you just enjoying the weather and trolling a worthless wh0re like you

I'm having fun
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
lame? U don't need to tell me what your wide poocee mother usually call your father hahaha

Imagine this recycled poocee talking ashewo , ashewo that we all know is your family business

Oloshi olosho guess you're typing from your BB curve zero

Comot with your expired ebola poocee make I see better people

Omo Iran Kiran

Osu

That's limited Dundee...all ya Mama thought you na pocee and Ashawo nii?? What a classless hooker she is tongue. Try write Jamb the 25th time again, who knows..fate might pity you
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

That's limited Dundee...all ya Mama thought you na pocee and Ashawo nii?? What a classless hooker she is tongue. Try write Jamb the 25th time again, who knows..fate might pity you
and your life must have been ruined beyond repair ooo

You mean to tell me you're still hustling for d1ck to s#ck when xmas is just 2 days from now?

The gods must have cursed your parents to give them a child like yours
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
yeah, keep making paper while you bend down s#cking cheap d1cks

Btw I'm already on break at work. I don't slave my life away like you just enjoying the weather and trolling a worthless wh0re like you

I'm having fun

Break after doing what?? Phockin your Mama?? grin
Who would even employ someone like you?? Even ya Mama sef no want again, Like Sheeeriously * my tummy aches o ** gringringringringringrin

I for advice you to look mirror but I remember say ghost no dey appear there...azzwipe!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

from what you have displayed here the curse will follow you to your grave when you'll pass it to the next set of cursed fellows you will have as children

They will live and die same way as you . None of your seed will become something of note in life

Wasted generation!!!!

You have been cursed

Go and die
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Who would even employ someone like you?? Even ya Mama sef no want again, Like Sheeeriously * my tummy aches o ** gringringringringringrin

I for advice you to look mirror but I remember say ghost no dey appear there...azzwipe!!
since you never had a proper job you wouldn't know what it takes to get a job

Since you spend your life yabbing people who are far above your entirely family you will never rise

You will under the table feeding on crumbs like your drunkard never do well father

Did your father even have a grave? He was thrown in the lagoon to be fed kn by fishes lol
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
and your life must have been ruined beyond repair ooo

You mean to tell me you're still hustling for d1ck to s#ck when xmas is just 2 days from now?

The gods must have cursed your parents to give them a child like yours

Kiki iii. ..an incestuous product talking about curses! Kwaaaaaaaaa!! I can't think as slow as you even if I tried. Biko go back to your garbage disposal business, give ya Mama a break from the transgression running in your blood
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

and for your achy tummy, remember ebola will wipe your worthless family off the face of this planet

So get ready for demise soonest and take along with you the rest of your sorry oloriburuku family
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Kiki iii. ..an incestuous product talking about curses! Kwaaaaaaaaa!! I can't think as slow as you even if I tried. Biko go back to your garbage disposal business, give ya Mama a break from the transgression running in your blood
i know you're cursed cos I know a blessed when I see one.

They say it takes joy to know pain, it took the blessings in my life to know you're forever cursed and condemned and you'll never make it in your life

Everything that comes out of you shall be forever cursed with abject poverty

You will never rise above poverty level and so shall it be
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 11:32am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

when next you wish to open that cursed mouth of yours watch out?

I'm ijebu born in ibadan, I have mouth and enough jazz to finish you forever and ever
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 11:33am On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
since you never had a proper job you wouldn't know what it takes to get a job

Since you spend your life yabbing people who are far above your entirely family you will never rise

You will under the table feeding on crumbs like your drunkard never do well father

Did your father even have a grave? He was thrown in the lagoon to be fed kn by fishes lol

My father is very hale and hearty but yours (the Grave digger) never even existed...non existing fathers who impregnate their sisters give birth to non entities like you. What a relief you must feel being owned by me. Unfortunately I no want. .exchanging banter with your better just gave you 0.000001% brain upgrade
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

My father is very hale and hearty but yours (the Grave digger) never even existed...non existing fathers who impregnate their sisters give birth to non entities like you. What a relief you must feel being owned by me. Unfortunately I no want. .exchanging banter with your better just gave you 0.000001% brain upgrade
oloriburuku like you

Do you mind showing us the hale and hearty father of yours? grin

The diseased ravaged family of yours can't have anyone hale and hearty

Even you in your youth, you're already showing symptoms of mental derailment that killed your father

Hahahahahaha

Tell that your hale and shitty father e no go better for him join your mama
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
when next you wish to open that cursed mouth of yours watch out?

I'm ijebu born in ibadan, I have mouth and enough jazz to finish you forever and ever

Taaaaah!! Hide that your dirty face in your USELESS JAZZ!! Do you even know where I'm from?? Useeelesss chest Bitter, Ijebu my backyard. Kwaaaa!! No wonder you're still cursed!! Tell you mother that hogwash
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Taaaaah!! Hide that your dirty face in your USELESS JAZZ!! Do you even know where I'm from?? Useeelesss chest Bitter, Ijebu my backyard. Kwaaaa!! No wonder you're still cursed!! Tell you mother that hogwash
hahahahhahahaha the b1tch is scared already all because I mentioned ijebu

If you have any jazz try me. My picture is on my dp

You will die b4 xmas if you try it. It's not a threat it's a promise

Only then you will know I'm from ijebu igbo

And then, could you pls put your picture online and let me see?

I can destroy you in 30 minutes

Let's try each other out now hahahahahaha

Na today your life go spoil
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
oloriburuku like you

Do you mind showing us the hale and hearty father of yours? grin

The diseased ravaged family of yours can't have anyone hale and hearty

Even you in your youth, you're already showing symptoms of mental derailment that killed your father

Hahahahahaha

Tell that your hale and shitty father e no go better for him join your mama

Chai!! Interesting!! So that is how your miserable Papa lived and died eehn?? And instead of you to do something meaningful with your life..you're an aspiring mad man?? After Danfo, Gigolo and molesting ya Mama. .na so madness set in?? No wonder you're roaming the streets of Nairaland looking for who to give rabies shocked
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

I'm still waiting for you to put your picture on your dp oooo
Just for 10 minutes and let's see what will happen

Hahahahhahahahah hahaha

Even your pastor will run for his life when I begin with you
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Chai!! Interesting!! So that is how your miserable Papa lived and died eehn?? And instead of you to do something meaningful with your life..you're an aspiring mad man?? After Danfo, Gigolo and molesting ya Mama. .na so madness set in?? No wonder you're roaming the streets of Nairaland looking for who to give rabies shocked
you just broke your record of dumb Ness

Btw I'm still waiting for your picture ooo

Nairaland will announce your funeral b4 xmas I promise you

Hahahahhaha
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 11:44am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

oloriburuku

You don run to your Mama ni or pastor?

No forget ooo, I still de wait for your picture

And btw my picture is up there for you.

Do whatever you want with it

Hahhahahahahaha
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
hahahahhahahaha the b1tch is scared already all because I mentioned ijebu

If you have any jazz try me. My picture is on my dp

You will die b4 xmas if you try it. It's not a threat it's a promise

Only then you will know I'm from ijebu igbo

And then, could you pls put your picture online and let me see?

I can destroy you in 30 minutes

Let's try each other out now hahahahahaha

Na today your life go spoil

Fear who?? A worthless phool like you grin . Even the lamest Juju in your village no go use you do anything...with all your fetishism, what have you achieved?? Meanwhile you don see where dem dey kill dead body again?? Maybe for your ghost town in Ijebu. The nincompoop is looking for who to end his miserable life..Omo aleeeeee!!
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Fear who?? A worthless phool like you grin . Even the lamest Juju in your village no go use you do anything...with all your fetishism, what have you achieved?? Meanwhile you don see where dem dey kill dead body again?? Maybe for your ghost town in Ijebu. The nincompoop is looking for who to end his miserable life..Omo aleeeeee!!
oloriburuku

Big mouth that stagnated your parents life will end your life quickly before it even began

Why not post your picture and let's see who's bluffing?

If nairaland no announce your obituary call me bastard

Oloshi lol

So with your wasted life you still no wan die? Lol

You should be eager to join your father in his shower of sh1t na
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
oloriburuku

You don run to your Mama ni or pastor?

No forget ooo, I still de wait for your picture

And btw my picture is up there for you.

Do whatever you want with it

Hahhahahahahaha

Dude is scared shiiit...i say you be corpse eeh!! A worthless animal. Who brought the issue of Juju here...lame duck, quack quack quack. Go and meet your death where it waiting for you. Chai. ..see monkey wey i go consult pastor for gringringringringrin

Spineless Phoooool. Post my picture for oniranu like you, you no reach at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update On Operation Lafiya Dole: Troops Rescued More Women And Children / Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators / Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.