Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

5 Types Of People You'd Meet At The Atm - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Types Of People You'd Meet At The Atm (559 Views)

5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) / 8 Types Of People You'll Meet At A Fighting Scene In Nigeria / Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of People You'd Meet At The Atm by LORDI(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2014
Base of my personal experince at the ATM I decided to compile a list,the various types of people you would meet at the ATM
1)-the IGONORAMUS-these are the kind of people who'd queque at the atm,when it get's to their turn,they wouldn't know what to do,.they will stand in front of the machine looking at it,as if it's for decoration,..until people people standing behind will start questioning them,however help them withdraw their money.
2)-THE IMPATIENT-these are the kind of people who would come last,instead of them to wait in line,.they would start begging you to allow them withdraw their money because they have something important to do...they will belike"(oga abeg make I withdraw my own sharp sharp I. nor go waste time,somebody dey wait for me)..

3-THE SHOWOFF's-these are the kind of people who would withdraw huge amount of money and start sampling it for everyone to see,they will hold the money carelessly in their hands.
4-THE BAD GUY's/suspect's-these people would come to the ATM,they wouldn't withdraw money,they would sit close,and watch everybody withdrawing money from atm...lool,I dey fear this kain people.
5)-THE QUESTIONER'S-these are the kind of people who would come to the atm and start asking questions,probably it's their first time there...they will belike(oga abeg,show me wetin to press,..bros abeg help me,I wan withdraw money).
6-the ANNOYING-these are the ones who would stand in front of the atm for minutes,as if there are in front of a computer screen,,you would begin to wonder,if they really know what they are doing.
7-HOT TEMPERED-these are the kind of people who would be last in the queque,they will shouting for everybody in front of the atm,they will belike--(oga wetin you still dey do na?....bro's you never collect money finish?...madam which one you stand in front of atm like that,na pikin you wan born?..LOOOl

Let's keep the ball rolling add yours.,..happy sunday guys.
Am back from church sha,6 o clock mass.
I love my country I nor go lie,..na inside am,I go live and die.
Re: 5 Types Of People You'd Meet At The Atm by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2014
the ones busy with there phones... grin grin
that is where i belong
Re: 5 Types Of People You'd Meet At The Atm by asaridokuboyansh(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2014
faqman:
that is where i belong
lool,..same here,especially if the queque is very long
Re: 5 Types Of People You'd Meet At The Atm by asaridokuboyansh(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2014
The ones that will be flaunting their phones,money e.t.c to impress girls,..someboy's sha,..smh
Re: 5 Types Of People You'd Meet At The Atm by borntosave: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2014
grin
Re: 5 Types Of People You'd Meet At The Atm by LORDI(m): 9:26am On Dec 21, 2014
Obinoscopy,seun FP pls,..happy sunday guys.
Re: 5 Types Of People You'd Meet At The Atm by topearos(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2014
faqman:
that is where i belong
Same here

(1) (Reply)

How Facebook And Candy Crush Got You Hooked / Harmathan National Anthem.. / Ekiti: Fayose Raids Market, Impounds Traders’ Wares Over Support For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.