Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Jesus Is Not Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Not Real (1029 Views)

Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. / Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Not Real by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2014
Can anyone prove that jesus really died for our sin?

how can anyone be so gullible to die for people you've never met?

how come the so called holy jesus tried to woo mary magdalene by the well where she was fetching water?

How come jesus has never returned despite all the rumours we hear about his return?

which country will he return to? isreal? uk? Us? asia or africa?

i need answers to the disturbing questions cool

Re: Jesus Is Not Real by lirusehn(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2014
lol
Confused dog undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Not Real by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2014
Oniyeye! You think u are funny?
Re: Jesus Is Not Real by Orunto: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2014
This was my answer to similar project I had in my earlier period in the Seminary: "That you are fake, not real and jaundiced. That your grandparents had their heads in their anus and if you don't believe, you can never know the principle and practice of the Holy Spirit. I do not waste time with so called athiests, 'cos they are dead already".
Re: Jesus Is Not Real by derrick333(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2014
U c watin frustration de cus ?
Re: Jesus Is Not Real by Tallesty1(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2014
Now I know who stole my jegemi.

Bros abeg return the one wey remain if u never finish am.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not Real by weezii(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2014
@Op I don't have the right to judge you neither do I have the right to convince you from your thoughts and ideas but I need you to ask yourself this question...

What controls everything around us, what decides our fate and destinies? Do you think its in our hands to determine how everything about us and those near us plays out?

Yeah although to an extent it lies in our hands but where does that power come from? From our hands too?
Re: Jesus Is Not Real by OMRUNLOCK: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2014
silly confused girl, then go join muslims maybe then you go understand. see the silly topic way u raise,

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Royal Family Are Jewish!!! Muslim Cant You See They Are Choosen... / Seven Signs Of The Return Of Jesus Christ / The Truth About One Man Leadership In Churches Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.