Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Yaradua's Health: Should He Resign? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaradua's Health: Should He Resign? (694 Views)

Poll: Resign voluntarily

YES: 50% (2 votes)
NO: 50% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki / If Ngilari Was Pdp Why Then Did He Resign Before Being Impeached / President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaradua's Health: Should He Resign? by software(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2008
President Yar’Adua has been flown abroad on numerous occasions to be attended to by foreign medical personnel. Among those treating him are spies and agents of foreign powers. The country is just at a stand still,  things are getting worse everyday,  The naira is going down down down, 

don't we think Yaradua should voluntarily resign and earn himself respect from the good peole of this country,  Instead of dragging the progress of his country due to his poor state of health, 

Lets comment,

Re: Yaradua's Health: Should He Resign? by Bialegend(m): 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2008
Tell us what we don't know or what we have not discussed in the recent past. Good morning.
Re: Yaradua's Health: Should He Resign? by software(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2008
Bialegend:

Tell us what we don't know or what we have not discussed in the recent past. Good morning.

I dont know what you know, or what you dont know, has this topic been discussed here b4?
Re: Yaradua's Health: Should He Resign? by otokx(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2008
what is wrong with his health?
Re: Yaradua's Health: Should He Resign? by software(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2008
otokx:

what is wrong with his health?

Are you in this country?
Re: Yaradua's Health: Should He Resign? by otokx(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2008
I am in this country and what is wrong again I repeat with the health of our president? Has he fainted or fallen down in the course of carrying out his official duties? Is he not up and about his business?
Re: Yaradua's Health: Should He Resign? by software(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2008
otokx:

I am in this country and what is wrong again I repeat with the health of our president? Has he fainted or fallen down in the course of carrying out his official duties? Is he not up and about his business?

IN how many occasions have you seen him? before he appeared before the Senate few weeks ago, When last did you see him in any meeting or public occasion?

He "Yara dua" cant deny the fact that he has a bad state of health, Can a Sick man go to war?
Re: Yaradua's Health: Should He Resign? by kokorunna(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2008
I don't see a reason why he should resign, is because he has health problems and you don't see him in the public eye.

Leave him alone and keep on praying for him.

All the rubbish OBJ left around, people are still suffering from it
Re: Yaradua's Health: Should He Resign? by gamerod: 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2008
@software

His the guy not human? abi you think he runs on softwares you have written?

(1) (Reply)

Okiro Vs Osun Police Command / Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force / Us Questions Maduekwe On Corruption, Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.