Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force (695 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? / El Rufai On Focus Nigeria @ AIT Today.. Is He Truly A Friend Of Ribadu? / Is Nuhu Ribadu Really What Many Thinks He Is? Critical Examination Of Ribadu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force by cre8tivity(f): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2008
dislodgment of ribadu from the force is the right decision and a great message to the youth and the remaining officers. this is what happens to you when you intentionally refuse to show up for work. nigeria police force is an institution that has been around for many years, the institution is very far from being perfect, but nevertheless, we must not allow any nigerian citizen to freely or openly disrespect this institution. we are all nigerian citizens before anything else and it is the right thing for everyone of us to obey the rules and regulations of this nation regardless of what the matter may be. the major part of a great democracy is citizens being treated equally, enforcing and empowering the rules of the nation.
Re: Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force by Moves: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2008
Of All the problems facing the Nigerian Police Force; how come the case of Ribadu is the most prominence? The Bloody NPF should concentrate of curtailing the robbers in ibadan where banks are shut becos of this; loads of examples abound
Re: Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force by Muza(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2008
Ribadu is not bigger than the NPF,
If he dosent want to obey orders or quit,he has to be dismissed.
He must also account form his deeds as EFCC czar.
Law and order must be maintained
Re: Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force by cre8tivity(f): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2008
Of All the problems facing the Nigerian Police Force; how come the case of Ribadu is the most prominence? The Bloody NPF should concentrate of curtailing the robbers in ibadan where banks are shut because of this; loads of examples abound
so, because robbers are currently going crazy in ibadan, ribadu should be allowed to step all over the rules and regulations of our country? if we have another 2000000 citizens exercising the same stunt ribadu is presently displaying, what do you think would happen to the country?
my dear, it isn't a crime to multitask, it is part of great management skill. we should encourage fg to practise multitasking process more often. we can not close down operation in abuja because things are not going well in kano. do not let us be foolish, this is a country, our country for that matter.
Re: Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force by Muza(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2008
cre8tivity:

so, because robbers are currently going crazy in ibadan, ribadu should be allowed to step all over the rules and regulations of our country? if we have another 2000000 citizens exercising the same stunt ribadu is presently displaying, what do you think would happen to the country?
my dear, it isn't a crime to multitask, it is part of great management skill. we should encourage fg to practise multitasking process more often. we can not close down operation in abuja because things are not going well in kano. do not let us be foolish, this is a country, our country for that matter.

well said!
Re: Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force by courage89(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2008
@Creativity & Muza,

How much did you guys loose because of Ribadu? From the look of your posting, It look like Ribadu personally victimized ya'll. I don't understand why you guys can't acknowledge the fact that Ribadu elevate the fight against corruption to a new height.
Re: Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2008
cre8tivity:

dislodgment of ribadu from the force is the right decision and a great message to the youth and the remaining officers. this is what happens to you when you intentionally refuse to show up for work. nigeria police force is an institution that has been around for many years, the institution is very far from being perfect, but nevertheless, we must not allow any nigerian citizen to freely or openly disrespect this institution. we are all nigerian citizens before anything else and it is the right thing for everyone of us to obey the rules and regulations of this nation regardless of what the matter may be. the major part of a great democracy is citizens being treated equally, enforcing and empowering the rules of the nation.

I dont know if you are angry, passionate or patriotic. Your view on this ribadu debacle is quite fierce. yes, we agree he may have been unfair while in office. but lets face it, he is not the worse of them all.

im beginning to believe you have a personal venedetta with that guy. dont get me wrong, i believe anyone found guilty of improper conduct should be brought to order.
abeg, make u no yab me ooo. we just dey yan.
Re: Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force by cre8tivity(f): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2008
my dear, nothing personal at all and you do not have to worry about me, i do not disrespect people that have different views. i have love for nigeria and i cherish democracy a lot. i can not stand when you disobey the rules because you feel too special. do not get me wrong, i also have problems with many other nigerian leaders, but this topic is on ribadu, therefore, my concentration belongs to him for now.
how can we see a great nation when our role model can't even obey simple rules? things didn't have to go down this way, but i honestly think that ribadu prefers it this way.
Re: Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2008
Madam Creativity, before all this wahala with ribadu. how high did you rate ribadu? while in office, do/did you think he was partial or went about his job without fear or favour?

i'd like to believe ribadu thought he had the backing and blessing of the likes of OBJ. these guys arnt as 'powerful' as they were. now ribadu is reaping the fruit of the 'partial or impartial' labour.

if you are going on about him disobeying then . . . . , . . . maybe i'll reluctantly agree with you but i'll disagree because you and i know he is powerless and defenceless. he on the run because some pple want to to get their hands and claws on him. if this were IBB or even OBJ himself, this MATTER FOR DON DIE TEY TEY

if your real thoughts, feelings and maybe hatred stems from his actions while in office im 100% with you cos he was CLEARLY PARTIAL.
Re: Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force by Mamajama(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2008
Why are you people so quick to spread this outrageous rumors?

@cre8tivity are you aware of the court order prohibiting the Inspector general and the police service commission from taking any action on RIbadu matter until the litigation he brought before it has been resolved?

So are you now saying the IGP the #1 cop and the enforcer of law should disregard the law?

Please lets be careful when talking on this sensitive issue. My family have been enlisted in the police force for over 40 years and this power play that is going on between the Tafa Balogun boys is just a way to ridicule Ribadu out of the force.

There is more to the RIBADU SAGA than what the public is aware of. we as Nigerians should all condemn this vindictive act of evil
Re: Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2008
quote author=Mamajama link=topic=205546.msg3201223#msg3201223 date=1228836798]
Why are you people so quick to spread this outrageous rumors?

@cre8tivity are you aware of the court order prohibiting the Inspector general and the police service commission from taking any action on RIbadu matter until the litigation he brought before it has been resolved?

So are you now saying the IGP the #1 cop and the enforcer of law should disregard the law?

Please lets be careful when talking on this sensitive issue. My family have been enlisted in the police force for over 40 years and this power play that is going on between the Tafa Balogun boys is just a way to ridicule Ribadu out of the force.

There is more to the RIBADU SAGA than what the public is aware of. we as Nigerians should all condemn this vindictive act of evil[quote][/quote]

Mamajama, r u saying ribadu should be let free even though he clearly let some people off the net while in office?

by the way, you have blown your corner by saying your family have been enlisted int he police for over 40 yrs
Re: Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force by Mamajama(m): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2008
The court of law is the administer of justice in any civil society. If the court is prohibiting the police authority from taking any action on a pending litigation, who is the IGP and the service commission to violate that order?

What did YAR SLOW told us when he came to power?

He said he will not interfare with rule of law and will let justice prevail in all circumstances.

This action against Ribadu is vindictive and it's nothing but a power play between the Tafa boys.

If Ribadu is been treated with this barbaric actions, please name one junior officer in the future that will have the balls to go after his boss?

I an still waiting for the list.
Re: Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force by cre8tivity(f): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2008
hellooooo, ribadu has disappeared. how can the litigation he brought to court resolve when the man is nowhere to be found? are you asking the court to proceed with an invisible man? the last time i checked the book, it says, when you're missing it means you have no case.
Re: Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force by Mamajama(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2008
@cre8tivity what evidence do you have to substantiate your claim that RIBADU has disappeared from Nigerian?

Stop paying attention to all this useless media with no credibility in Nigerian. Are you aware as a defendant you have lawyers that represent you and your presence is of no importance in a litigation until compelled to do so?

That is why lawyers are paid to defend you. The man is in fear for his life and he his staying away from the media circus, and now people are saying he has eloped like the run away bride?

grin grin grin Kai, Nigeria go better
Re: Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force by Moves: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2008
Mamajama:

This action against Ribadu is vindictive and it's nothing but a power play between the Tafa boys.

Add Ibori, Odili and Orji Kalu to that list; By exposing them openly as corrupt; he put paid to their presidential ambition. Hence they now want revenge.
Re: Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force by idupaul: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2008
hisses, @ anti ribadu elements
Re: Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force by youngies(m): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2008
Cre8tivity and Muza you really do not need to burst a vein in trying to drag AIG Ribadu's name to the mud. I give it to you guys, you have tried very hard as paid agents would always do, but you are not doing a good job at it.

Just to rub it in - AIG Ribadu's name has been etched in the positive side of history, his achievements stands tall on the minds of so many Nigerians. This you can't change no matter how hard you try, because we are witnesses to it.

I see probably why you are so desperate to put an end to Ribadu.  If you let him be, because of his pedigree he may one day be back into the system again, and will surely open the book for y'all (pro corruption), however, unfortunately for you people, if you succeed in killing him, you may have made a MARTYR out of him.
Re: Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force by Muza(m): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2008
martyr my foot grin
Re: Dislodgment Of Ribadu From The Force by eleven(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2008
@ Cre8tivity & Muza

I guess you guys have finally exposed yourselves. Your arguments against Ribadu on another thread initially I took as honest different views on an issue even though you guys were unable to prove any of your false allegations against this brave anti-corruption field marshal in Nigeria.

But now, your desperate struggles coated with so much hatred to put down this fine, courageous young gentleman by every means available (like the old, ugly and retarded Aandokaa, Okiro & Farida) have exposed the fact you guys were either directly or indirectly hit by this great Ribadu guy.

No apologies if you or your direct or indirect was hit by this guy, surely it means you or they are guilty of corruption because till now no one has been able to prove that he or she was wrongly accused by Ribadu's original EFCC. It is just the price you or them have to pay for yours or their act (s) after all it is often said if do the crime, you do the time. 

Continue your hate campaigns for the finest and only true FACE of NIGERIA ANTI-CORRUTION war for now because it helps in bringing out the best of the guy's accomplishments. $ 6.5 billion recovered by this guy.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Humiliated USA President? / Is The Agf Confused? / And She Accepted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.