Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Five Types Of Leg You Will See In The Market Place. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Five Types Of Leg You Will See In The Market Place. (902 Views)

Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) / Five Types Of People You Meet At Bus Parks / Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Types Of Leg You Will See In The Market Place. by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 21, 2014
1. STRAIGHT LEG: This leg is straight like ur ruler you use in office.Its common among Ladies few amog guys.

2. C-LEG: Haven't seen it before? Well u might want to come to Ondo state. Its common among Ladies precisely the mean weight.

3. K-LEG: Well this is common uncommon, There is the right leg standing upright and the kneel of left making an angle 30 with the right leg. Still among the Ladies sha

4. BOW-LEG: This type of Leg is widely distributed;it add more swag to those who have it.Ladies and guys have it.

5. Y-LEG: Yeah,there is that type,haven't seen it before?You might want to visit Ondo State.They are common among them fat ladies.

Oya which one u dey? Its a blessing having any of the above.
Re: Five Types Of Leg You Will See In The Market Place. by orobs93(m): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2014
Wetin yoruba people do nah...
we're am from the Benin kingdom...you don't make jest of us and go free.

Re: Five Types Of Leg You Will See In The Market Place. by IKJ66(m): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2014
I swear I no go help you beg if seun ban u or don't u Know that seun has K LEG
Re: Five Types Of Leg You Will See In The Market Place. by orobs93(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2014
grin
IKJ66:

seriously grin
IKJ66:

seriously
Re: Five Types Of Leg You Will See In The Market Place. by IKJ66(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2014
orobs93:
grin

seriously grin

seriously
..................don't say I told u !!!!
Re: Five Types Of Leg You Will See In The Market Place. by orobs93(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2014
IKJ66:
..................don't say I told u !!!!

my people ikj66 say
seun get K -leg oh...
Re: Five Types Of Leg You Will See In The Market Place. by babytejiri(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Five Types Of Leg You Will See In The Market Place. by wordbank(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
6 ban uploading
Re: Five Types Of Leg You Will See In The Market Place. by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 18, 2015
Na leg yhu dey look at in the market??grin

(1) (Reply)

3 Word Story / BREAKING: Ex-education Minister, Aja-nwachukwu Is Dead / UCH Accident And Emergency Unit Is On Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.