Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Is Gov Amaechi Really Finished? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gov Amaechi Really Finished? (719 Views)

What Amaechi Really Needs. / Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gov Amaechi Really Finished? by cidieschat(m): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
I have come across a lot ofnpost saying the Rivers state governor is finished, or his political career s doomed, well the simple question is...

A man who has been a speaker for 8years, and 7years as a Governor, and once can say he has been dumped, or career is finished. Over 15years in Government?
When I knw its even difficult in this cou try to win a mere councillor election.

God can u give me Just 3years as a commisioner, and finish my career like that of Rotimi Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Is Gov Amaechi Really Finished? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
When u knw say to even be caretaker for public compound hard, more or less to see money for 15years
Re: Is Gov Amaechi Really Finished? by MudRaker: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
And? What part of finish do you not understand?

This is the end of his national relevance and outreach.

If (God Forbid), Buhari is elected, how will he allow this corrupt dude to still walk around?

Amaechi is not only finished but he is doomed to a long prison term and life rejection by his own people.

1 Like

Re: Is Gov Amaechi Really Finished? by mrvitalis(m): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
i dont get this at all
they say he insulted jonathan .....ok
i ask the simple question
.WHAT did ameachi say about jonathan that is not true
..some one pls just tell me pls
.is it the oil well he took from rivers ...
or they money he owe rivers state he refuse to pay?
or that he has not done anything for rivers state
.or wike fought wike cos he wanted the governor ship to move to riverain area
.what has ameachi done wrong ooh ....some one should just say

2 Likes

Re: Is Gov Amaechi Really Finished? by cidieschat(m): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
MudRaker:
And? What part of finish do you not understand?

This is the end of his national relevance and outreach.

If (God Forbid), Buhari is elected, how will he allow this corrupt dude to still walk around?

Amaechi is not only finished but he is doomed to a long prison term and life rejection by his own people.

Even while being brainwashed by the pdp, so.e part of your brain believes Buhari will fight corruption. Thumbs up for that

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio, Jang, Imoke, Suswam, Others Donate N1billion To PDP While Owing Workers / 5 Reasons Why Johnathan Should Be Re-elected As The Next President / PDP Must Be Voted Out To Salvage Nigeria – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.