Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

What Amaechi Really Needs. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Amaechi Really Needs. (1158 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election / What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Amaechi Really Needs. by IamPatriotic(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
APC/Amaechi don't need to "win" all the available House of Assembly seats in Rivers State, all they need is sizeable number of seats that will enable them to unseat Wike at the appropriate time, I think 8 to 10 with the help of Abuja will suffice.
Re: What Amaechi Really Needs. by SouthernBreeze(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
IamPatriotic:
APC/Amaechi don't need to "win" all the available House of Assembly seats in Rivers State, all they need is sizeable number of seats that will enable them to unseat Wike at the appropriate time, I think 8 to 10 with the help of Abuja will suffice.
Ode. You'll cry wen INEC call results

5 Likes

Re: What Amaechi Really Needs. by psucc(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Just to garner the needed support to make Rivers State ungovernable. But I really wonder what he stands to gain.

2 Likes

Re: What Amaechi Really Needs. by myqel(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
IamPatriotic:
that they will never get...you will soon start peeing for body by the time INEC starts announcing result

1 Like

Re: What Amaechi Really Needs. by excellencyabia1: 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
whatever he needs does not matter. he is already moving out of the drawing

1 Like

Re: What Amaechi Really Needs. by woodboi(m): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
@OP! Do you have the interest of the people at heart, the killing and suffering going on in the state? If they unseat wike, will that stop him from aspiring for the seat again? We need to see beyond our ego and what this politician have turn this nation into.

Speak for the people and not party.
Re: What Amaechi Really Needs. by lecturerdabo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
IamPatriotic:

"Ministers are noise makers" - President Buhari
Re: What Amaechi Really Needs. by Bugatie(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Ode. You'll cry wen INEC call results

As in ehh, the guy na odenie tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Amaechi Really Needs. by SouthernBreeze(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
grin grin grin
Bugatie:

As in ehh, the guy na odenie tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders If You Receive This Alert From Your Bank What Will Be Your Reaction / Tinubu Is Our Leader, I Wait for His Blessing, Says Akeredolu / I Wonder What Aisha Buhari And Her Daughters Were Doing On This Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.