Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Are You Ready To Make It Online From Home? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Are You Ready To Make It Online From Home? (799 Views)

Make Money Online From - Alliance In Motion Global Inc. / Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) / Now You Too Can Make It Online Easily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Ready To Make It Online From Home? by PreciousG1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2008
Before you can have a successful home based business, you must first possess 3 Important Qualities. These are things that must come from WITHIN you.

First,you must have a strong WHY.

Why MUST you have a successful home business? What is driving you? What is it that you CAN'T have in your life anymore and/or what is it that you absolutely MUST HAVE now?

For me, I HAD TO HAVE the freedom of being able to control my life and finances through a little box (laptop computer) that I could carry with me anywhere in the world and not be tied to anyone's time pressures or demands but my own. That was my carrot and my stick. I felt a great pain deep in my gut of missing out on the incredible freedom that succeeding in a home based business would provide for me. I found my why. You MUST find yours.

You must BELIEVE that it is possible.

If you don't believe that it's POSSIBLE for you to have a successful home based business or make your living from home, you won't. It's that simple.

For me, figuring out that it was possible was just a matter of realizing that many other people were ALREADY making great money working from home. If they could do it, I could too. It would just be a matter of figuring out what those people were doing and then adapting it to my situation.

There is no shortage of undeniable PROOF that people (millions of them) are making money working from home. Just get online and do some research and you'll find countless testimonials and stories of REAL PEOPLE making real money on the Internet. Truth is, it's getting easier and easier to make money with your own home based business.

I've always said that "affiliate marketing" (a simple way to make money from home) is the job of the future. In the old days, you had to go to a potential employer, apply for the position and hope for the best. Now you can simply go to any company you want, fill out their affiliate application and start work immediately. Affiliates are the new working class. In fact, making money with affiliate programs or making your living on the Internet is WAY MORE than possible. It is pretty much (or will be soon enough) unavoidable now. Affiliate marketing is the "job" of the future that's already here TODAY.

You must be willing to MAKE THE LEAP.

Ready, FIRE, then aim, This is the operating philosophy you MUST adopt to succeed with a home based business.

That's backwards for most people who like to aim before they fire. The fact is that home based business success is a moving target, The only thing constant about it, is change. You need to stop analyzing the game and simply jump into it. You can't learn from the outside, You have to be *IN THE RING* to truly understand and profit from it. In fact, this is a business where you can truly be earning WHILE you're still learning,

The lesson here is that you will never really be READY to start a home based business. You simply have to start one. It's like having children, You're never really ready, but when it happens you adapt and grow and therefore you succeed. This is what I call: "Making the Leap"!

The good news is that the cost of failure with having your own home based business is very small. In the "brick and mortar" world you need to evaluate things very carefully before you decide to open up a business. It's almost always necessary to invest hundreds thousands of Naira to get an offline business off the ground. However, on the Internet you can often start a successful business for less than $100 (about N12,000).

You simply need get IN THE GAME, Each moment that you stay "out there," you're wasting valuable time that you could be learning the skills necessary to build a successful home based business. In fact, if you're not in the game yet, you're ALREADY behind the times, Make the leap to starting and building a successful home business TODAY!

If you Believe you are Ready to get in the Game, contact me on preciousroyalbiz@gmail.com for guidance. If you write, I'll send you a Free E-book that teaches a lot on Affiliate Marketing and also show you Affiliate programs you will benefit from.

preciousroyalbiz@gmail.com

May Nigerians Make It Online for Free.
Re: Are You Ready To Make It Online From Home? by Wonder1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2008
Make it online has been made easy- you can have your own money making website in built for you in 10 minutes.

Visit www.auctionsmadesimple.co.uk to see a typical website of such.

Beware!!! Website building can be addictive!!
Re: Are You Ready To Make It Online From Home? by uadialec(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2008
We have developed an excellent system for those who want consistent and superb return on their FOREX account. This system keeps risk to a minimum while maximizing daily and overall returns. Our system is one of the most profitable among all of our competitors. Our system has proven its ability to generate highly profitable trades again and again. Become a member and watch your account grow faster than you ever thought possible.*
What Is This?
Simplicity and the high percentage of successful trades are the main features of our system. We are known as the most profitable signaling system in the FOREX marketplace. Our members enjoy solid & superb returns nearly every month.*
Our signals are based on a selection of criteria that consists of price ranges generated on previous days plus careful technical study of previous day's price data

These signals are sent to email everyday.

For more information visit: www.makingmoney.ewebsite.com
OR
Call 08052600478
Re: Are You Ready To Make It Online From Home? by MassOptin(m): 7:12am On Dec 22, 2008
Hello.

Making money on the internet is easy, if you know what people spend on. They spend on Advertising! We do web-designing and specialize in high-quality Adsense Websites (income-based websites).

We are an online email advertising company. Please visit our website www.massoptins.com.

MassOptins provide you the best emails and mailer to help you grow your business organically. We are the best in Email Advertising. Please make us your preferred advertising partner. See how you can grow your business at a fraction of the cost of print and TV advertising. So grow your business and grow rich!

William.

(1) (Reply)

World - Class Project Management Training - March2009 - Broadstreet, Lagos / Online Dvd / Games Rental In Lagos: / Nadez Trading Limited: Presents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.