Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. (26340 Views)

Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits / Pls Help Typhoid Wants To Kill Me Oooo / How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by wharlz(m): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2020
pls as anyone find a lasting solution to this typhoid of a thing.
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by shege45: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2020
wharlz:
what is doing you is not typhoid. I just needed to hear it from a doctor to get that mindset off. if truly it was typhoid, you could be dead in weeks

1 Like

Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by semiworld1: 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
I am still battling this typhoid disease, may God heal us all
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by emysweet(m): 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
From your culture test, you will be guided on which antibiotics you will be sensitive to.
You must understand that the Typhoid bacteria may be aerobic(survives with oxygen) or anaerobic(survives without oxygen). So to tackle both at once, with your doctor guiding and administering the IV shots in your vein, take (Levofloxacin or augumentin) and flagil intravenous shots... This should last between 7-10days.
After the treatment, you can then take stc30 supplement to boost stem cells recovery and growth. This should bring considerable improvement.
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by Mofetemi(m): 5:29pm On May 27, 2020
Please, I need doc to interpret this for me. Am I having chronic malaria and typhoid or what?

Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by Enotiemwenomwan(f): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
Evina:
Okay so what do you want us to
do?

If you are battling with typhoid contact me because I have suffered from it for the passed 9 years, but there is something that help me that can help you too, 09060491041
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by Enotiemwenomwan(f): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
wharlz:

you are battling with typhoid contact me because I have suffered from it for the passed 9 years, but there is something that help me that can help you too, 09060491041
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by Enotiemwenomwan(f): 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
semiworld1:

I battled with this typhoid of a thing since 2012 but now it's gone so if you are battling with typhoid contact me because I have suffered from it for the passed 9 years, but there is something that help me that can help you too, 09060491041
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by reciprocal(f): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mofetemi:
Please, I need doc to interpret this for me. Am I having chronic malaria and typhoid or what?
both malaria and typhoid
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by Richkid2021(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Contumely:
For the past eleven months I have been ill.
The major symptoms I have are weakness, fatigue, fever and headache, with fatigue and weakness being the most prominent. This has affected my studies adversely.
=
I have done several tests and the results usually show malaria and typhoid. At a point and even currently there is no longer any malaria. But typhoid still shows on all my WIDAL tests results.

=
I have taken virtually all typhoid drugs and none seems to alleviate my problems. In fact it gets worse once I start taking any of them.
=
It was that bad, at a point it was counselled that I do other tests to exclude the possibility of other things.The following tests were done viz.
=
HIV - (have done like 4 of it at different times), NEGATIVE.
-

Liver Function Test = Okay.

-
KIdney tests = Okay.

Full Blood Count = Okay.
-
Fasting blood sugar = 95.

=
Occult blood = positive.
-
Urinalysis = Okay.

Staph = small of it was seen.

The last test was on the 16th of this December, it showed no malaria maybe because I treated malaria some couple of days prior to the test. But the resuult showed the following from WIDAL TEST

-------- ------------ ANTIGENS
----------- ------- --- --- O H
Sal. Typhi ---------------- 320 160
Sal. Paratyphi A -------- 20 20
" " " B--------- 80 20
" " " C---------- 160 320.
get fafrone herbal product it capable of healing you check my signature for my number
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by reciprocal(f): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
pinny27:
. (I do stool culture and also widal, the surprising thing is that I saw the sensitivity, used the antibiotics and yet it won't just go!!)
same here o
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by reciprocal(f): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
TreasureTayo:

pls what pill did you use to eventually cure the typhoid??
looks like my body system changed after giving birth to my baby. Everything went away and antibiotics were working well. Unfortunately when my baby clocked 1 and half years Everything came back not responding to antibiotics, no improvement. Pls help me on what to take
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by Healthyway15: 6:12am On Jul 23, 2022
As typhoid fever is contracted by the ingestion of contaminated food or water, the bacteria find their way into the bloodstream and spread into tissues and organs where they multiply and cause symptoms. Recurring attacks of typhoid is a big indication that you're probably having a weakened immune system, and you're susceptible to its infection.

With poor appetite, headaches, severe abdominal pain, generalized aches and pains, fever, and lethargy as your typhoid fever symptoms, your condition requires prompt and adequate treatment. Because with a continued high fever, the symptoms usually increase in intensity, and mental confusion and delirium may appear.

Typhoid can be safely treated with antibiotics. However, multiple antibiotics resistance has become a major threat in the treatment of typhoid. The thing is; typhoid-causing bacteria build up resistance against most antibiotics, thereby making them less effective or useless despite several drugs you've taken.

It can be prevented with proper hygiene and sanitation. Drink only boiled or bottled water, and eat well-cooked foods. Ensure you wash your hands thoroughly before eating. Fruits must be washed thoroughly and pealed before you use them.

However, its proper treatment is targeted to wards boosting the immune system, creating an unbearable environment for the typhoid-causing bacteria to survive, and eradicating them from the body system so you won't have to worry about experiencing the typhoid again.

For inquiry, feel free to check my signature for contact.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by reciprocal(f): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
pinny27:
. (I do stool culture and also widal, the surprising thing is that I saw the sensitivity, used the antibiotics and yet it won't just go!!)
exactly my problem
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by reciprocal(f): 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
Enotiemwenomwan:

I battled with this typhoid of a thing since 2012 but now it's gone so if you are battling with typhoid contact me because I have suffered from it for the passed 9 years, but there is something that help me that can help you too, 09060491041
ok thanks. Will contact you soon
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by reciprocal(f): 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
semiworld1:
pls any improvement?
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by reciprocal(f): 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
wharlz:
hmm nothing significant yet o
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by reciprocal(f): 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
TreasureTayo:

pls what pill did you use to eventually cure the typhoid??
mine is even more complicated than I thought, I started responding to antibiotics very well particularly ampiclox after giving birth. I enjoyed good health for almost two years, all of a sudden when my baby clocked one and half years, Everything started again, no antibiotics is working,
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by Hibat2020(f): 2:31am On Aug 08, 2022
Contumely:
For the past eleven months I have been ill.
The major symptoms I have are weakness, fatigue, fever and headache, with fatigue and weakness being the most prominent. This has affected my studies adversely.
=
I have done several tests and the results usually show malaria and typhoid. At a point and even currently there is no longer any malaria. But typhoid still shows on all my WIDAL tests results.

=
I have taken virtually all typhoid drugs and none seems to alleviate my problems. In fact it gets worse once I start taking any of them.
=
It was that bad, at a point it was counselled that I do other tests to exclude the possibility of other things.The following tests were done viz.
=
HIV - (have done like 4 of it at different times), NEGATIVE.
-

Liver Function Test = Okay.

-
KIdney tests = Okay.

Full Blood Count = Okay.
-
Fasting blood sugar = 95.

=
Occult blood = positive.
-
Urinalysis = Okay.

Staph = small of it was seen.

The last test was on the 16th of this December, it showed no malaria maybe because I treated malaria some couple of days prior to the test. But the resuult showed the following from WIDAL TEST

-------- ------------ ANTIGENS
----------- ------- --- --- O H
Sal. Typhi ---------------- 320 160
Sal. Paratyphi A -------- 20 20
" " " B--------- 80 20
" " " C---------- 160 320.

Hello,
I know how it feels to have health challenges that you are facing and all effort seems unproductive. I was once like that.

I often tell people, if you are in any health condition that you treating yourself and no positive change and the same treatment is used for others and they are ok. It is just two things, your body's cells and the immune system are seriously down. And secondly, when there are excessive toxins in your body system, your body system will not respond to treatment as expected.

What you need is something that will
Reset your body system, cleanse your body organs, renew the cells, boost your immune system, and give the body all the necessary nutrients it needs to function optimally.

I will recommend you use FOREVER ALOE VERA GEL or POMESTEEN POWDER.
These products are vital natural antioxidant drinks and very vital to our health and well-being.
Generally, promote good health and increase the sense of well-being.

TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCTS YOU CAN CHAT ME UP.
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by wharlz(m): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
reciprocal:
mine is even more complicated than I thought, I started responding to antibiotics very well particularly ampiclox after giving birth. I enjoyed good health for almost two years, all of a sudden when my baby clocked one and half years, Everything started again, no antibiotics is working,
how are you now?
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by imhere: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
You can completely treat malaria and typhoid naturaly using thyfomala contact 080 359 654o5

Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by iyornim5: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2022
Do yo know you can get affordable, quality health care with just your mobile phones?
On Outpost health, You can have consultations with a licensed doctors for as low as 3000 Naira, get prescribed medications which can be delivered to your door step. Get your samples for lab investigation taken by a qualified nurse in the comfort of your home, the investigation results sent to you, all at a discounted price! You don't have to skip work to be able to attend your Doctors appointment anymore, no more long waits and long queues in the hospital. And no more hospital stench! Your child is sick in the middle of the night? No worries Outpost health has got you covered!
To book for a consultation now click: https://www.outpost.health/patients to register and find a doctor who will sort out your health needs.
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by reciprocal(f): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
wharlz:
how are you now?
I am just managing o, from one herb to another, from one antibiotic to another. How about you? Anything that has helped so far, pls let me know, kindly send an email to me
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by wharlz(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
reciprocal:
I am just managing o, from one herb to another, from one antibiotic to another. How about you? Anything that has helped so far, pls let me know, kindly send an email to me
tried sending an email! But Here something that seems to help a lot. Medicinal soup (sent leaf, cashew and quava leaves(the small young leaf), add little lemongrass, substantial amount of garlic, ginger and tumeric, onions grind it and cook as soup. Most of these ingredients have great antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effect. Take morning,afternoon and night. I sometimes add bitter leaf myself. It's soup! so you can use it for your meals.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by reciprocal(f): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
I have tried some of them, will definitely try such combination. Thank you very much
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. by reciprocal(f): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
wharlz:
tried sending an email! But Here something that seems to help a lot. Medicinal soup (sent leaf, cashew and quava leaves(the small young leaf), add little lemongrass, substantial amount of garlic, ginger and tumeric, onions grind it and cook as soup. Most of these ingredients have great antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effect. Take morning,afternoon and night. I sometimes add bitter leaf myself. It's soup! so you can use it for your meals.
garlic or onion has been helpful, a combination of garlic, onion, turmeric and ginger will be powerful, but I don't think it would be good to cook it for long , because heat can destroy some of the medicinal compounds in it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

River State Investigating A Possible First Ebola Case in Port Harcourt / Abandoned Boy With Cerebral Palsy In Lagos (Photos) / Man Jumps Into Lokoja River Over Economic Hardship — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.