Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? (2113 Views)

TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. / Gold Diggers Are Driving Me Crazy With Marriage Proposals / The Marriage Proposals:the Wedding: The Divorce : Life Journey: Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by KanwuliaJara: 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Is it natural with AFRICANS? undecided
There is something quite interesting about public marriage propos!
What is actually going through the minds of the ladies?
Are they trying to avoid THE BEATINGS of their lives when they say NO to the 'MEN' in public.
Do they feel trapped or elated?

The only NIGERIAN man that EVER PROPOSED TO ME IN FRONT OF HIS FAMILY in the USA. . . GOT THE SHOCK OF HIS LIFE.

I said NO! kiss
We had never even discussed the marriage affair. . . (but we are still very much in touch. . . AS PLATONIC FRIENDS ONLY). . . . kiss
We went on to marry separate individuals. . . . .STILL YUCK! cheesy
EVERY NIGERIAN man that ever proposed to me left me A SINKING FEELING IN THE BOTTOM OF MY STOMACH.
When I got married to my husband. . . .there were no surprise proposals!
If he had tried it. . . I would have DISGRACED HIM IN PUBLIC with a RESOUNDING NO!

Does it mean I am not romantic?
No!
It only means I have mixed feelings knowing I HAVE ALREADY DATED THE DUDE. . .and it was NOT ALL THAT and a bag of SOUTHWEST AIRLINE PEANUTS! kiss

I eventually had to settle with one NIGERIAN NIGGA. . . . cheesy
Would you be embarrassed or overjoyed! undecided

I would be extremely ANNOYED! Because deep down in my heart. . . I know I am in for an ardous and treacherous matrimonial journey with any AFRICAN/NIGERIAN MAN. Even if it were JESUS OF OYINGBO!\

What was going through this woman's mind?
Is she happy or sad? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AThlzaOZqo
Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by KanwuliaJara: 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
if i propose to a lady and she said NO .....i will be so happy from the bottom of my heart as it would afford one the opportunity to carry market go front and find someone better than her...... NO time for yanyanpu....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by KanwuliaJara: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
The only problem is that it LOOKS SO FAKE AND STAGED! undecided

It would have been better if it came from THE WHITE PEOPLE WHO INVENTED THE IDEA!
There is NOTHING a black man copies from WHITE PEOPLE that he can COPY well!
Bottom line! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by wierdpsycho: 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
The only problem is that it LOOKS SO FAKE AND STAGED! undecided

It would have been better if it came from THE WHITE PEOPLE WHO INVENTED THE IDEA!
There is NOTHING a black man copies from WHITE PEOPLE that he can COPY well!
Bottom line! kiss
i never believe all those nonsense surprise marriage proposal, most especially when all these naija babes wey don fūck taya, con dey form fubbish surprise.

1 Like

Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by KanwuliaJara: 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
wierdpsycho:
i never believe all those nonsense surprise marriage proposal, most especially when all these naija babes wey don fūck taya, con dey form fubbish surprise.

Who are the Nigerian babes phocking? undecided
Nor be woman marry dis kain man wey don PHOCK the whole AFRICA FINISH? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3ATGWT8RyA

4 Likes

Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by wierdpsycho: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Who are the Nigerian babes phocking? undecided
i mean... a guy and his babe have been fūcking together for long, den guy proposes, and the babe forms unnecessary surprise
Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by KanwuliaJara: 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
wierdpsycho:
i mean... a guy and his babe have been fūcking together for long, den guy proposes, and the babe forms unnecessary surprise

I am not trying to make this a 'sexist' topic!
Every couple knows marriage is a possibility. . . .the surprise element lie in THE TIMING, PLACE AND MANNER.
The originality is not there. . . .
The expression and body language of this girl got me thinking.
EVEN THE LOCAL DUDE!

Which wan kam be 'the governor knows it'. . . .
IS THE BABE AN EX RUNS BABE OF THE 'GOVERNOR'? undecided

I may be wrong. . . . It all felt soooooooooooooo wrong.

The 'proposee'. . . . aka the 'APROKO-ish-dressed-bride-to-be' was worse than the so called 'proposer'! kiss
Something is not quite right up there.
Just a 'hunch'! kiss
Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by KanwuliaJara: 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtWKTpsUZAY&list=RDQl0y-pHZUyk&index=17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXKX7s9QC6o

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

CHECK OUT THE EFFORT PUT INTO THIS 'PROPOSAL GIG'!
Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhn!!!!!

*BOWS*

IF WHITE MAN PROPOSE TO YOU. . . MARRIAGE GO HUNGRY YOU!!!!! grin

I can't hold back the tears. . .

1 Like

Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by KanwuliaJara: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVVnLnhZbO8

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE WHITE PEEPS! kiss
Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by KanwuliaJara: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by CoCoLav(f): 6:45am On Dec 22, 2014
I dont like it, I will feel very embarrassed.
Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2014
So fake,to me,its emotional blackmail..

What happen to private proposal,than sounding it to the world..

I proposed on the bed to my fiancee,after several round of ********

I am allergic to fake life.

1 Like

Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by sweetcocoa(f): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2014
The first video is actually annoying, why tell everyone the governor knows about the proposal? Duh!And the girl just made the video worse with her poor acting skills, mschew, so fake.

I can understand a guy wanting to go the extra mile with how he proposes,especially if he knows what his woman would like, still just make sure you know what her answer will likely be before the proposal.

1 Like

Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
sweetcocoa:
The[b] first video is actually annoying, [/b]why tell everyone the governor knows about the proposal? Duh!And the girl just made the video worse with her poor acting skills, mschew, so fake.
I can understand a guy wanting to go the extra mile with how he proposes,especially if he knows what his woman would like, still just make sure you know what her answer will likely be before the proposal.
I dey tey you....if I were the bloke proposing,her reaction would defo get me thinking the babe don get another bidder wey she wan marry. Can you imagine, all through the damn video she couldn't even come up with a yes or no answer. Oshisko! The shytest proposal ever liveth! Two mumu jam each other.
Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
I wouldn't like it. I don't like surprises at all, less in a public place where all eyes are on me.
Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by sweetcocoa(f): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I dey tey you....if I were the bloke proposing,her reaction would defo get me thinking the babe don get another bidder wey she wan marry. Can you imagine, all through the damn video she couldn't even come up with a yes or no answer. Oshisko! The shytest proposal ever liveth! Two mumu jam each other.
As in eh, I no fit just shout, mschew.
Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by KanwuliaJara: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
The vote is unanimous!
We don't like it.
Give me a good African marriage any day any time.
That is one aspect of the oyinbo man's culture I don't care for!
I would hate for a dude I really did not want to get married to to embarrass himself in public! grin
Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by KanwuliaJara: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by KanwuliaJara: 8:12am On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by freecocoa(f): 8:41am On Apr 28, 2015
The cheerleader's boo is one romantic guy, how person no go wan marry with these kinds of proposals? Chai to marru don dey hungry me.grin
Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by DollyParton1(f): 4:55am On Apr 29, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Look at dis wan? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8-P_Edfvpg
Vera was already married to Seun. This was just a proposal at their wedding anniversary dinner, he just wanted to show her that he would marry her again and again if need be.

1 Like

Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by KanwuliaJara: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2015
DollyParton1:

Vera was already married to Seun. This was just a proposal at their wedding anniversary dinner, he just wanted to show her that he would marry her again and again if need be.

Even more RIDICULOUS! cheesy
See her face?
The whole thing looking so fake!
She come dey act like 'douching-virgin' fa?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Surprise Public Marriage Proposals. . . .Your Take? by ovalrose(f): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
ovalrose no likey. ovalrose no wanty. I've already warned my eager over romantic bf not to try it with me or risk some measure of embarrassment. just tell me "Honey,its time I met ur family with my family" wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Memories Of The Past ( Photo ) / Save My Life Please! / Supporting A Grieving Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.