Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. (54224 Views)

I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2014
Hello Peep, i need ur advise,, i am married to a woman i tot was of a certain characteristics upon marriage and two years down the line my only source of happiness are the two children (Boy and Girl) we have.

Despite all I do (as bread winner) to please her she is not appreciative, she disrespect me, she doesn't cook for me, she complains too much, she compares me to her father daily even though i have told her her mother has a better character than her that is why her father would do anything to please her.

I am always unhappy becos of her character, i am thinking of seeking divorce.

What do u guys think?

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by ayaomoade: 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
If you are indeed right about those characters you mentioned above, then, something must be wrong somewhere. Its deeper than the behaviours she's exhibiting. Why not try to listen to her. Have a heart to heart conversation with your wife. Ask her what you have done to deserve what you are getting and be prepared to act on whatever she tells you. You can get the best out of her, trust me. Feed her with her love language and not what you think she deserves. Divorce won't solve the problem. Infact, it will bring more woes. You have two kids between you. Please, explore every avenue to resolve your differences before thinking about divorce.

If nothing changes after you have explored the afore mentioned, involve family members or whoever she respects and dont forget to continually pray for a peaceful home

Goodluck!!!

235 Likes 8 Shares

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by coogar: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
liyuboy:
Hello Peep, i need ur advise,, i am married to a woman i tot was of a certain characteristics upon marriage and two years down the line my only source of happiness are the two children (Boy and Girl) we have.

Despite all I do (as bread winner) to please her she is not appreciative, she disrespect me, she doesn't cook for me, she complains too much, she compares me to her father daily even though i have told her her mother has a better character than her that is why her father would do anything to please her.

What do u guys think?

•she doesn't respect you
•she doesn't appreciate you
•she is a moaner
•she compares you to her father all the time.

divorce isn't even needed now. man up & give her father a call. break it down to him how he has failed as a father to bring up her daughter the proper way.

tell him how disappointed you are to have been scammed to marry a damaged good(his daughter). tell him you are few inches away from driving a dagger into his daughter's heart & if care is not taken, he would be burying his daughter instead of celebrating christmas....

trust me, things would change......

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by egopersonified(f): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
coogar:

•she doesn't respect you
•she is a moaner

divorce isn't even needed now. man up & give her father a call. break it down to him how he has failed as a father to bring up her daughter the proper way.

tell him how disappointed you are to have been scammed to marry a damaged good(his daughter). tell him you are few inches away from driving a dagger into his daughter's heart & if care is not taken, he would be burying his daughter instead of celebrating christmas....

Did your supplier mix something else with your weed? angry undecided

@op, have you talked to your wife about these changes?
like it or not, the most important thing to a woman from a man is not money, so, forget about the 'I take care of her financially' part.
A normal, sane woman does not exhibit all of those characteristics at once, not to a very wonderful husband. She's most likely reacting to something. Have you cheated or are you cheating on her? Do you have unresolved issues? How's the sex life? Etc etc......I seriously believe your wife is reacting to an equal but opposite action, identify the action and you can move from there.

However, if you're strongly convinced that this woman has just made it her life ambition to frustrate you for no reason, then, you have a psycho on your hand-you know what to do wink

163 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by coogar: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
alutacontinua:

i don't even do weed....too cheap.
my choice revolves round angel dust, charlie & amphetamines

like it or not, the most important thing to a woman from a man is not money, so, forget about the 'I take care of her financially' part.
A normal, sane woman does not exhibit all of those characteristics at once, not to a very wonderful husband. She's most likely reacting to something. Have you cheated or are you cheating on her? Do you have unresolved issues? How's the sex life? Etc etc......I seriously believe your wife is reacting to an equal but opposite action, identify the action and you can move from there.

However, if you're strongly convinced that this woman has just made it her life ambition to frustrate you for no reason, then, you have a psycho on your hand-you know what to do wink

it's the 21st century....
any father in law that has the support of his erring daughter would get verbally lashed to have done a terrible job as a father.

i would spell it out to him how he is an irresponsible father to his children. parents that are family oriented would nudge their daughter to behave herself in her matrimony - not fan the embers of fire.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
coogar:

i don't even do weed....too cheap.
my choice revolves round angel dust, charlie & amphetamines

You're apparently high on something cheap would be too honourable a word to describe. undecided
Cow urine, maybe tongue

it's the 21st century....
any father in law that has the support of his daughter would get verbally lashed to have done a terrible job as a father.

i would spell it out to him how he is an irresponsible father to his children. parents that are family oriented would nudge their daughter to behave herself in her matrimony - not fan the embers of fire.

You never meet correct father wey go deal with you and your whole entire being angry
Why would we call a man a man if he needs another man to handle his woman?
biko, coogar, I no fit argue this morning.....just wanted to tell you to check your 'angel dust', a laboratory test would reveal some urine of some sort (I'm sure of that) tongue cheesy

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by pickabeau1: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
so much is left unsaid

are u working
when did u observe the change
what changes have occured in your family

liyuboy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by coogar: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
alutacontinua:

You're apparently high on something cheap would be too honourable a word to describe. undecided
Cow urine, maybe tongue

whatever it is.....who cares?
i am not being chased by cops, my employers value my output & sister sara is forever grateful.....

You never meet correct father wey go deal with you and your whole entire being angry
Why would we call a man a man if he needs another man to handle his woman?
biko, coogar, I no fit argue this morning.....just wanted to tell you to check your 'angel dust', a laboratory test would reveal some urine of some sort (I'm sure of that) tongue cheesy

which correct father?
that would be a hubby who probably borrows from his inlaw's, a hubby who sleeps over in his inlaw's house, a hubby who removes shirt to devour bowl of eba in her inlaw's house.

i am not about that.
the only time i would be having tête-a-tête with any father in law is when i am paying the bride price....after then, he better minds his business & face his own wife.

if i then find out the reasons my wife has been misbehaving is as a result of her father's backing then that man would get verbally lashed. i don't even see such happening. if he looks into my eyes, he would get the message that my type cannot condone any nonsense.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by teeboo: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
coogar:

whatever it is.....who cares?
i am not being chased by cops, my employers value my output & sister sara is forever grateful.....

which correct father?
that would be a hubby who probably borrows from his inlaws, a hubby who sleeps over in her inlaws house, a hubby who removes shirt to devour bowl of eba in her inlaws house.

i am not about that.
the only time i would be having tête-a-tête with any father in law is when i am paying the bride price....after then, he better minds his business & face his own wife.

if i then find out the reasons my wife has been misbehaving is as a result of her father's backing then that man would get verbally lashed. i don't even see such happening. if he looks into my eyes, he would get the message that my type cannot condone any nonsense.

Lol, u don take d matter personal o,OP never said d father is in support of d daughter's misbehaviour,he only said she always compare him to her father,maybe 4 d babe house their father dey wash their mother pant and do oda house chores and Op refuse 2 do same.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dön't even know what to say,meanwhile let me call people that can give you advice,i called them the inspiration one's,b'cos they do insire me.
Godmystrength
mizmycoli
chaircover
carefreewannabe
aisha2
cococandy
greatgod2012
Tallesty1
ifyalways.u guys are needed here.

6 Likes

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by mk3jax: 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
x

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
mk3jax:

Well I have a similar issue with my wife. She was miss perfect agreeing to everything I want when she was looking for marriage and after marriage, her real self started to manifest. First it was constant complain about my family for no reason, then she graduated to wanting to control my life and determine who I am to give money or not and where I can and cannot go. She complains about everything and never appreciating anything I do. I provide all the financial need of the house 100% yet she want me to take care of her parent and siblings(both married and single ones) like i am their father and every time I refuse to send them money it is quarrel. She also expect me to praise her for almost everything she does like I demand same praise for putting her under a roof, paying all the bills, feeding her and our child and making her as comfortable as possible.
She bitches about everything I do making me feel like i am a child that doesn't have a sense of making my own decision despite being very successful in my career and handling lots of real life responsibilities that she can never imagine doing.
After the birth of our child, she turned to something else which in turn made me to make up my mind that I will never have a second child. She has time to watch all her tv programs to make herself happy but as soon as I pick my remote to play a game despite working from morning to night while she sits at home, she complains and I have over time disregarded her complains and do what I want to do to make myself happy. I have just one life to live and being married to someone doesn't gives them a control over my life and if you don't want to stay married to me again, then get the fu.c.k out of my life and go take care of yourself. I almost divorced her sometime ago but just decided to calm down. I hope we do not separate because of my love for our child but if we have to, then so be it because I will not live a life of a prisoner because of a child.
hmmm, this is serious,trust me u will get good advice here,i trust family section,their are all inspiration.

6 Likes

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Tallesty1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
liyuboy:
It is common with women, once they give birth to one or two kids(especially when there is a boy) they'd start to misbehave because they have won/gained a place in the marriage.

liyuboy:
Despite all I do (as bread winner) to please her she is not appreciative, she disrespect me,
How? Explain a bit with example if possible.

liyuboy:
she doesn't cook for me
Who cooks your food?

liyuboy:
she complains too much
About what?

liyuboy:
she compares me to her father daily even though i have told her her mother has a better character than her that is why her father would do anything to please her
. Well you gotta be a man and take control of your home. Send her back to her father when next she do that.

liyuboy:

What do u guys think?
I will tell you what I think when I get the answers to my questions

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by DukeNija(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
mk3jax:

Well I have a similar issue with my wife. She was miss perfect agreeing to everything I want when she was looking for marriage and after marriage, her real self started to manifest. First it was constant complain about my family for no reason, then she graduated to wanting to control my life and determine who I am to give money or not and where I can and cannot go. She complains about everything and never appreciating anything I do. I provide all the financial need of the house 100% yet she want me to take care of her parent and siblings(both married and single ones) like i am their father and every time I refuse to send them money it is quarrel. She also expect me to praise her for almost everything she does like I demand same praise for putting her under a roof, paying all the bills, feeding her and our child and making her as comfortable as possible.
She bitches about everything I do making me feel like i am a child that doesn't have a sense of making my own decision despite being very successful in my career and handling lots of real life responsibilities that she can never imagine doing.
After the birth of our child, she turned to something else which in turn made me to make up my mind that I will never have a second child. She has time to watch all her tv programs to make herself happy but as soon as I pick my remote to play a game despite working from morning to night while she sits at home, she complains and I have over time disregarded her complains and do what I want to do to make myself happy. I have just one life to live and being married to someone doesn't gives them a control over my life and if you don't want to stay married to me again, then get the fu.c.k out of my life and go take care of yourself. I almost divorced her sometime ago but just decided to calm down. I hope we do not separate because of my love for our child but if we have to, then so be it because I will not live a life of a prisoner because of a child.

Bros abeg no vex o, is it your wife who doubles as life partner and mother of your children you are referring to with such disdain?
You seem to be a very angry person who feels he's doing a woman a favor by marrying her. I am not married, but I felt the urge to say I am very disappointed in your choice of words towards your wife. I take care of people who are not even related to me by blood, financially and otherwise and I never feel I'm doing them a favour, how much more my own family.

You sound like you were forced to marry her, like you didn't propose to this woman, didn't buy her an engagement ring and all that, like she was begging to become your wife. I went through your post and I couldn't even find what she did so wrong for you to hate her this much, even up to the point of contemplating divorce.

Using words like "putting her under my roof", "feeding her and our kids" "bitching about everything" is just too disrespectful to your wife and I'm afraid your marital challenges can be traced to your negative attitude towards your her. Please approach your marriage with a better countenance and see your wife as you see yourself by truly loving her and sincerely appreciating her contributions to your home. And yes you need to praise her for cooking, cleaning after you and your child, taking care of you and maintaining the home. Yes, you must praise her. Try telling her how much you appreciate her efforts and cooking, and how delicious her food is and see if she won't be overjoyed and do something special for you.
Women complain a lot, my mom, sisters, friends, every woman I know can complain, it just doesn't make them bad people. That's just their way of communicating sometimes.

And pls if you are tired of putting her under your roof, u can send her to me. I have a very large flat with four rooms that can comfortably accommodate her. *Just kidding*

185 Likes 18 Shares

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bunsky:
Dön't even know what to say,meanwhile let me call people that can give you advice,i called them the inspiration one's,b'cos they do insire me.
Godmystrength
mizmycoli
chaircover
carefreewannabe
aisha2
cococandy
greatgod2012
Tallesty1
ifyalways.u guys are needed here.

Where have Cococandy and EfemenaXY been lately? sad
And where is Aisha2?

2 Likes

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
alutacontinua:

Seconded. The op needs to open up more about the issues they have been having that are causing all these conflicts.

2 Likes

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Ymodulus: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
coogar:

•she doesn't respect you
•she is a moaner

tell him how disappointed you are to have been scammed to marry a [size=18pt]damaged good[/size](his daughter). tell him you are few inches away from driving a dagger into his daughter's heart & if care is not taken, he would be burying his daughter instead of celebrating christmas....

Rotten useless item.

He should divorce her an move on. The is the 21st century no time to wallow in pains all cause of a girl. Women are NVR to be trusted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by MizMyColi(f): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bunsky:
God mystrength
miz mycoli
cha ircover
care freewannabe
aisha 2
coco candy
greatgod 2012
Tallesty 1
ify always.u guys are needed here.

Thanks Ma'am.

liyuboy:
What do u guys think?

OP, no talk of mine would surpass this valuable diary.
You should take your time and read it, word for word.

It's a chronicles of sorts, showing how he's going through the same ish as you, and he is getting emancipated, gradually.
https://www.nairaland.com/1842979/lonely-yet-married

You are being abused by your wife, not good.
For very strange reasons, I support cogar.
cheesy

Not for the violence of course, but then, something in those lines might work or NOT. (I mean calling her parents/guardians and threatening to do away with her).

It's your call to make.
Just don't die prematurely, biko.

10 Likes

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by MizMyColi(f): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

Rotten useless item.

He should divorce her an move on. The is the 21st century no time to wallow in pains all cause of a girl. Women are NVR to be trusted.

Seriously?
Are you for real on this one? shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ymodulus:
Rotten useless item.

Gbam! I support you.

But, does this also include your mum, sisters and would be daughters?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by mk3jax: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
x

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Na wa o. A ma rogo o. Why is it always one downhill turn or the other that comes to the family section these days? Are people deliberately trying to scare others off marriage? Hmmmm, na real wa. So I should sleep with one eye shut if I were to really get married soon.whew!

While my orientation about qualification to talk on certain topics have changed lately, it appears one or both of you is/are not trying to make it work. Pls go for counselling. I know only the one who wears the shoes knows how much it hurts. The Lord will strengthen you .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Where have Cococandy and EfemenaXY been lately? sad
And where is Aisha2?
true Big sis it's been long.just hope their are ok.

2 Likes

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by yeamesee(f): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
DukeNija:

Bros abeg no vex o, is it your wife who doubles as life partner and
mother of your children you are referring to with such disdain?
You seem to be a very angry person who feels he's doing a woman a favor
by marrying her. I am not married, but I felt the urge to say I am very
disappointed in your choice of words towards your wife. I take care of
people who are not even related to me by blood, financially and
otherwise and I never feel I'm doing them a favour, how much more my own
family.

You sound like you were forced to marry her, like you didn't propose to
this woman, didn't buy her an engagement ring and all that, like she was
begging to become your wife. I went through your post and I couldn't
even find what she did so wrong for you to hate her this much, even up
to the point of contemplating divorce.

Using words like "putting her under my roof", "feeding her and our kids"
"bitching about everything" is just too disrespectful to your wife and
I'm afraid your marital challenges can be traced to your negative
attitude towards your her. Please approach your marriage with a better
countenance and see your wife as you see yourself by truly loving her
and sincerely appreciating her contributions to your home. And yes you
need to praise her for cooking, cleaning after you and your child,
taking care of you and maintaining the home. Yes, you must praise her.
Try telling her how much you appreciate her efforts and cooking, and how
delicious her food is and see if she won't be overjoyed and do
something special for you.
Women complain a lot, my mom, sisters, gf every woman I know can
complain, it just doesn't make them bad people. That's just their way of
communicating sometimes.

And pls if you are tired of putting her under your roof, u can send her
to me. I have a very large flat with four rooms that can comfortably
accommodate her. *Just kidding*

u jst echoed my thoughts.well said bro.

8 Likes

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Morotov1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
mk3jax:

Don't worry since you're not married. I was also very positive of women when i was single and didn't really understand what men go through when they complain about their wife. Many women are very different when they get married. They believe they own the man and he has no say in his life any more. I will not argue with you abut hope you get the right woman when you marry. I said all the positive things you are saying above when I was single until I saw the reality of being married to someone that complain about everything you do.
You need a fuccccking vacation to clear your head. Ever wonder what this wife of yours will say about you, it always goes both ways. Sport your shitttts out without resentment.

And please buy another television....okayyyyy!!!!!!!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by snakie86: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
liyuboy:

What do u guys think?

I seriously understand your plight and what you are going through which i know every married person here will agree to. If you say your situation is bad, you will definitely see someone somewhere that their own is worst but they are still coping.

I guess something is seriously missing in your marriage which is understanding and effective communication. Her change of character didn't just start from nowhere as i believe she wasn't like this when you first met and at the early stage of marriage (A month or two).

Why not sit down, relax and think about if you have done something or doing something that warrant all these from her. Communicate with her and try to understand the cause of her behavior. Pacify, beg and talk to her the best time she will listen to you. Irrespective of what she does to you, never insult or compare her to her parent.

Please, please and please...Divorce is not the best option, think about your children and their future. I believe you can still work things out for better and live happily.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Godmystrength: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
liyuboy:
Are you saying that she started changing after two years of marriage? Can you really walk back into the past and determined when the changes started and the circumstances around that time?

liyuboy:
Is there something her father does and she also want you to be doing for her? what is that thing? (not saying you should be like her father but just want to know what she is using as the basis of comparison)

liyuboy:
What do u guys think?
This same thing you just told us on NL, have you discussed them with her? What was her response?

One thing i have come to realise about life is that you are the only one that knows what can/will make you happy. Noone can assume (on your behalf) to know you better than yourself..
Most times, the things we keep doing and thinking they are suppose to make our spouse happy might not be what they actually want.

Using myself as an example, Imagine my hubby complaining to a friend now that he bought me 5 different dresses with shoes to match and that i am not appreciative and that i am complaining about the clothes that he bought at an expensive price, he repainted the house to my favorite colors for my birthday, change all the curtains in the house to the best he could lay his hands on, bought some numbers of jeans and t shirts for our son, that i have been looking for N1,000 to get a simple black multipurpose slippers and he decided to surprise me by getting a very good quality expensive slippers of my favorite color, cooked a big pot of delicious soup (with orisirisi) waiting for my arrival from work, bla bla bla and i could not say a simple thank you. And that i have been fighting and nagging him all day... I know if you are the friend, you might be quick to call me a bad wife.... Only for you to hear from me that he used the money meant for our house rent and loan repayment to get all those and he still has some debts to settle on them.....(I just gave you a real case scenario)....

I am not saying you are doing something bad, but sometimes, while we are killing ourselves to please someone, what that someone wants might be just one little trivial thing and everyone will be happen.....

I am not excusing your wife of all her ''bad'' behaviors neither is there any need for me to blame/condemn your wife here just to make you feel good since she isn't here to read and i believe you came to NL to find solution to make things work better and not backup/support for the divorce in your mind

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by ednut1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
part of d reason i dey fear to marry

6 Likes

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Godmystrength: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
ednut1:
part of d reason i dey fear to marry
There is no fear in love

5 Likes

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by pickabeau1: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Godmystrength:
There is no fear in love
; nor love in fear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Godmystrength: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
okay
pickabeau1:
; nor love in fear

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.