Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,086 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark (29493 Views)

Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose / Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' / Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by rawsh247(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2014
Even Jona isn't as dummb as this ffk thing.,
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by remmer56(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2014
frustratedman:
This useless piece won't stop buhari next year.

Vote GM. Buhari for the desired change

Buhari till 2019

Sai Buhari
Bros, What do you refer to as change? you are been cajoled. if indeed it was all about change, why same person? Fashola is APC too.. He is younger, Better precedence, part of the modern era government, more digital in age and the list goes on..
Do the maths bro..
Buhari is the same old past we are running from. He has no reason to be there saying he wants to rule same democracy that he never believed in. Nigeria is far above the military dictatorship in Agbada form men!
Shine your eye well!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by 100Cents: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2014
Kenai:

I know right?
This is what El-Rufai had to say about the same Buhari he's now supporting:

My point is, these politicians are as slimy as they come. They have no souls, none of them... So, honestly, I find it ridiculous why many Nairalanders in here devote most of their time fighting and vouching for these politicians while on empty stomachs.
I
I'll never understand it, honestly.

Haha

Words of a wise man..

Youths, don't do jobs you don't get paid for..
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by emmysoftyou: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2014
oneeast:
Fani is so sound..

GEJ till 2019
seconded..

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by ukemeramat(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2014
Dotng:
Fani-Kayode Writes to Osinbajo – What Fellowship is there Between Light and Darkness?

A WORD FOR PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO

I am glad that the APC eventually took my advice and saw the wisdom in not fielding a muslim/muslim ticket for the 2015 Presidential election even though I hear that, right up till the last minute, they almost did.

I congratulate my friend and brother Professor Yemi Osinbajo on his nomination as the Vice Presidential candidate of the APC and running mate to General Muhammadu Buhari.

I have known Yemi for a number of years and I must say that he is not only a very pleasant and civilised person with a warm and gentle disposition but he is also a cerebal lawyer with a brilliant mind. I have immense respect for him.

Yet sadly ever since I heard about his nomination and announcement as Buhari's running mate I have felt nothing but sheer pity for him and a deep sense of pathos. My counsel and words for him are as follows:
Woe unto the children of light that secretly delight in darkness and that seek to thwart the counsel of God for their nation by joining hands with the sons of Boko and the daughters of Haram.

The bible says ''what fellowship is there between light and darkness?'' It says ''what does God have to do with Belial?'' It says ''what profiteth a man to gain the world and lose his soul?''.

A respected Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, a devout and committed Christian and an intellectually-sound, well-bred and well educated Professor of Law accepts to be running mate to a closet fundamentalist, a bloodthirsty, cruel and murderous military dictator and a die-hard believer in the philosophy of ''born to rule''? This is serious.

A gifted servant of God who is a favored spiritual son of Rev. Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church Of God has jumped into bed with one of the most notorious troublers of the faith and one of the most consistent enemies of democracy and Nigeria? This is very sad.

Rev. Enoch Adeboye is undoubtedly one of God's greatest and most respected generals on the planet and one of the Church's most humble and best-loved precious gems, yet one of his spiritual sons has surely let him, and indeed the Kingdom of God, down by choosing to play ''man Friday'' and second fiddle to an individual that represents everything that is troubling, unsettling and repugnant to the modern world and to the 21st century? What a tragedy.

A learned Professor of Law and a senior member of the Nigerian bar who is the leading authority on the law of evidence and who has written numerous books on that topic chooses to play number two to a man that failed all his exams at military college and that never went to a decent school or to any university? Jumping Jehoshaphat.

It is only in Nigeria that this sort of thing can happen. Poor Yemi. Look at what the Haramites have done to him and look at what they have reduced him to. Is there anything that these creatures from hell will not do?
Is there anyone that they will not use and is there any norm that they will not defile, pervert, debase, violate and corrupt in their ignoble quest for power and as a consequence of their insatiable lusts and manifest greed?

The truth is that each and everyone one of us, including my friend Yemi, will ultimately have to answer to God for the choices that we make and we must live with the consequences of those choices.

It is no wonder that the Redeemed Christian Church of God has disassociated itself from a false claim that the Church and, by implication, Rev. Adegboye himself, was supporting the Buhari/Osinbajo ticket.

Thankfully they have come out to say clearly and categorically that this is not so. One can always trust Adegboye to do and say the right thing because he is a man that is truly ''after God's heart''.

Yet the denial of an endorsement and tacit support from his Church is just the first of many shockers and unwelcome surprises that Yemi will be served with in the next few weeks. He will get shock after shock and surprise after surprise until the battle is over and circumstances compel him to go back to his very lucrative legal practice.

Yet before he does that he should learn a thing or two from one of his esteemed colleagues and yet another Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, the courageous Pastor Bosun Emmanuel. Bosun said the following words in his famous sermon titled 'The Nigerian Church' which went viral just a few months ago.

He said, ''woe be unto any believer who joins hands with the enemies of God in an attempt to bury the Church and destroy the gospel''. This was a timely admonition and these are strong and wise words from a true servant of God who is under no illusion about what is going on in the politics of Nigeria and who is brave enough to say it as it is.

Yet whether we choose to heed Bosun's words or not I am absolutely certain of one thing: those that have aligned with the servants of satan and the children of darkness and that seek to thwart God's counsel for our nation shall not prevail.

Boko Haram abducted 185 women in Borno state on December 18th and they killed no less than 52 innocent people. Despite that some people are still supporting Buhari and his army of desperate Haramites? What a people, what a country.

Those that say that Buhari has changed simply because he chose a Pastor as his running mate are ignorant. Did he not have a Pastor as his running mate in his last outing in 2011? Did he not still say that it was his intention to ''spread sharia throughout the country'' and that ''an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north''?

Did he not oppose a state of emergency in the north eastern states and say that it was unfair for the military to kill Boko Haram members? Did he not say that instead of killing them they should forgive them, pamper them and treat them in the same way that the Niger Delta militants were treated?

Did the spokesman of his party Alhaji Lai Mohammed not say that the proscription of Boko Haram by the Federal Government was ‘’unjust’’ and ‘’unconstitutional’’? How does the fact that Buhari has opted for a Christian running mate change any of these things?

In any case he only opted for a Christian running mate because he was compelled to do so as a consequence of the hue and cry that the prospect of a muslim/muslim ticket had already started to generate.

Are those that cite the fact that he has a Christian running mate as evidence of his new-found love for Christians aware of the fact that during the American civil war a small, ignorant, misguided and deluded group of negro slaves actually fought on the side of the southern confederate forces in an attempt to keep slavery in place?

Did that suggest that the leaders of the southern confederate ‘’secession’’ states suddenly changed their minds and fell in love with the blacks that they had enslaved and treated like animals?

Is Buhari's claim of not being partial to his own hausa-fulani tribe not a little far-fetched? Did he not lead a northern delegation to Alhaji Lam Adesina, the late Governor of Oyo state, just a few years ago when some Fulani herdsmen were slaughtering Yoruba farmers on their own land and ask him ‘’why are YOUR people killing MY people?’’

Apparently Buhari believed that the aggressors that had invaded the land and farms of others and that killed all the occupants had a right to do so simply because they were fulani. Yet some people still claim that the man is not a tribalist.

Ignorance and lack of knowledge is a terrible affliction but in this context it is not only terrible but also very dangerous. Buhari’s choice of a Christian Pastor as his running mate means nothing and changes nothing about him or his entrenched views and ancient mindset.

It rather provides clear evidence of his sheer desperation to win power at all costs and it is a reflection of his obvious and deep-seated deceit. Let the truth be told even though the heavens may fall: Christian Vice President or no Christian Vice President, Buhari's heart remains as dark as ever.

We shall meet him in the field: let God's will be done.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/fani-kayode-writes-to-osinbajo-–-what-fellowship-is-there-between-light-and-darkness.104727/

what do you expect from a hungry man like FFK
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Ayus34(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2014
THINK YORUBA!!!Why are the Igbos+Yoruba whoare enemy of progress Complaining Over Tinubu's Alliance with Buhari?Adeyemi Oni Wrote..Cast your mind back-1960'sNCNC(Azikiwe's party) & NPC (Sadauna Bello's party) dominated in the 60's.1970's-80'sAlliance of NPN (Shagari's party) & NPP (Azikiwe's party) dominated Nigeria in the 1980's.2000"s2000's South South (Ijaw) & South East (Igbo) political domination.2014-2015Tinubu's ACN alliance with CPC(Buhari's party) to do what the South East have mastered since independence is now tagged "EVIL"Questions.Does it have to be your way all the time?Do we have to leave our lives by tribe, religion and all negative.Why can't we just look for progress?Written by Tokunbo AremoOdua.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by bamosagie(m): 11:01am On Dec 22, 2014
oziegbe2015:
If God could use rehab the prostitute how later was in the linage that brought jesus christ. If God can use moses a stamarer to save israel(like people would critize buhari for his accent). If God could use saul a man of darkness. And transfor him to light and later send that light to cyprus and other dark world. It means God can use anything to save anyworld weither Good or bad. By the way what would he call our blink blink and swagalious head of can that represents all christians, using private jet to transfer $ to s.a. (wetin orijejafor con be)

Which rehabilitated ashewo dey for the linage that brought Jesus Christ?
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Trafficjam11: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
new2020:

Typical low life yoruba... feels fulfilled sleeping with an Igbo woman; How pathetic and jobless can you be. There is a growing trend of unemployment of yoruba men between the ages of 25-40. 90% of them are on Nairaland. Be warned!

Oouuuuch!
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by dankt: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
Come what may, a Buhari presidency will be by far better than the way we are currently being ruled by GEJ. The Country is so rediculed that nobody respect us again. I think a change of government will be a welcomed idea.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Bobandgreat: 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
dankt:
Come what may, a Buhari presidency will be by far better than the way we are currently being ruled by GEJ. The Country is so rediculed that nobody respect us again. I think a change of government will be a welcomed idea.

Slave. Think! Think! Think!
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by biodunid: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
FFK, Working Hard For His Money. I hope PDP has provided him with enough money to cover his libel suits.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by BBackOurGlory: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
This two men Buh and Osi are too old for the job... at least if one is too old the other should be more vibrant .,,,but no.... we're in the hands of baba 70s... there is God oooooo
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by stephenfemi: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hun-un-un, Mr. FFK are you light or darkness. Don't forget that even your boss GEJ has Muslim as his vice. Is he also joining issue with darkness? You advised them against Muslim/muslim ticket and they yield to your "advice" while are you still criticising them? FFK you are chameleon. Then you people are afraid of the personality of Prof. Oshibajo. FFK be bold enough to tell the public that you are working for what you will eat from GEJ.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Niyinficient(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sealeddeal:
you are deceiving yourself. I believe you are simply overwhelmed by what he said. Buhari can never rule Nigeria.

Quote him (kingthreat) or not, his likes outnumbered ours!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by MeAndYou(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Wait a minute ..... Filed
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by McCastro1157(m): 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
I BELIEVE ONE DAY APC WILL RULE NIGERIA BUT VERY SURE THAT IT WILL NOT BE IN 2015. THIS IS NOT SO BECAUSE THE PARTY LACKS THE MERITS IT TAKES TO DO SO BUT THE PROBLEM LIES WITH THE WRONG CHOICE OF. CANDIDATE (Buhari). I NAKE BOLD TO SAY; GEN. MUHAMUD BUHARI (RTD) HAS GOT NONE IF ALL IT TAKES TO GOVERN NIGERIA DEMOCRATICALLY. THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AN OPPURTUNED TIME FOR THE APC TO OVERTHROW THE PDP BUT IT'S A PITY THAT THE CHOICE THE PARTY'S PRESIDENTIAL FLAG BEARER WILL NOT MAKE THIS POSSIBLE IN 2015. APC WLL HAVE TO WAIT TILL 2019 (provided they will make a better choice then) TO HAVE A GRIP OF THE NIGERIAN "NUMERO UNO SIT". IT MAY BE TIGHT OR THE VICTORY MAY BE A SLIM ONE BUT GEJ WILL WIN 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by lastpage: 3:56am On Dec 23, 2014
new2020:

My second degree is in English Language and Linguistics... PHD if it matters. I 'll work you through English language syntax...words usage. When I say "typical low life yoruba" I speak in abstraction; in general of the behavior many exhibit here on Nairaland. When abstraction is used in English language irrespective of the context of material being discussed, always assume that it doesn't mean "ALL". I could say " Black men have big long phallic symbol" it doesn't mean that all black men have big long phallic symbol. To the contrary, if I had written " ALL black men have big long phallic symbol", the adjective "ALL" puts emphasis on the subject...black men, denoting ALL and the abstraction rule is no longer applicable. Hope you remember your adjectives and their functions in a sentence! Now back to your concern, When I used "good yorubas" I'm sensible because they (there) are yorubas who don't fit this pattern of behavior and supports my initial statement. I have great yoruba friends among my friends (LIAR! grin ) and they very aware I have this opinion about their people but they care less as I judge them individually!

Hmmm.... So you truly hold a Doctorate degree in English Language and Linguistics!
Well, l know any "anonymous bigot" can claim to be a "Professor Emeritus" in-here since Nairaland is "faceless" but then, it is said that "the taste of the pudding, is in the eating". So, "How do you taste"?

Your posts are riddled with "grammatical errors, syntax errors and punctuational somersaults so much so that it is very difficult for me to even conclude that you passed through the four walls of a University, (probably studying Yoruba language! lol grin) much less hold a Diploma in any discipline!.

I am not just trying to run you down (as you do most folks), l am only "taking you out" on the frivolous claim you made and trying to show you how it does not add-up.

Anyone is able to make one or two "errors" but when it becomes a pattern as in your case, ....and you still go ahead to make such claim, then we need to really take a "second look" at such claim. Otherwise, everyone must wonder at the "quality" of education and School you attended.

I have great respect for "academics" but l dont tolerate charlatans masquerading as one!
Your claim was not just a PhD in "anything" but one in English language and Linguistics thus l would expect that you should be a beacon of "the language", spoken, written, usage, syntax, e.t.c.

Below, is a "small abstract" of your posts ... and l have added the links so that no one is left in doubt about my intentions.
I have also provided our "Doctorate in English Language and Linguistics" .....with simple corrections (in brackets) to assist "you" in your future academic pursuits less you corrupt younger ones.

new2020:
https://www.nairaland.com/2053626/amaechi-spent-n17bn-failed-quest/3#29047070
Another Yoruba man claiming Niger Deltan. This (These) people are the most deceitful bred of human on this planet. ... The funny thing is they never use South South or SS state but Niger Delta...this (is) how you know they are yorubas; (Yorubas)

https://www.nairaland.com/2052537/apc-loses-again-ekiti-tribunal/1#29029729
When you factor in the power of incumbency into PDP control (controlled) states and potential states going PDP; OYO I can assure you 100% will go PDP in 2015.

https://www.nairaland.com/2049796/read-prof-yemi-osibanjos-acceptance/3#28985775
As a (an) SS I have abhor (Cheesux!) no ill feelings towards yorubas until GEJ came to power. This has changed my perception of them...360 degrees ../ No presidential candidate has ever won any election in the history of Nigeria with (without) winning SS AND SE. Keep that in mind!

https://www.nairaland.com/2020516/innoson-rolls-out-500-made/3#28442917
Cross River and Akwa Ibom relationship with the Igbos dates (back to) pre-civil and after civil war and will continue till eternity; nothing will separate us as wished by a particular people from a section of this country

https://www.nairaland.com/1970643/man-beaten-molesting-oau-ife-student/3#27561147
I'm not absolving him of the alleged crime but what IF he is innocent and accused wrongly (and wrongly accused)? The police and court are there for these reasons.

Obanikoro has strong support and base. I know they (there) are few people that command more respect than Obanikoro, even still ( gbagaun!... use "even" or "still", not both!!) with Obanikoro, he will deliver AT LEAST 30% of Lagos vote to PDP.

https://www.nairaland.com/1966782/nigerias-best-player-awc-namibia/2#27458958
She is a very skillful player, only wish she gets more minute (when you use "more" you have to concatenate it with a plural: "more minutes"wink, she might have taken the show that Oshola is getting. Just from the little time she has played and scored, I rate her on par (at par) with Oshoala.

https://www.nairaland.com/1961786/jonathan-reshuffles-cabinet/1#27359274
Go around the world, see how they are commending the Nigerian government, particularly Dr. Onyebuchi methodology ("possessive noun" please! Onyebuchi's). Now you want him gone?!

https://www.nairaland.com/1934931/igala-language-anambra-state/12#27229929
Great point. Fear of Igbo domination as my father would say is a sign of weakness on the part of the fearer (there is no word like this in English! You are better-off saying on the part of those "in-fear"wink and lack of confidence in their ability......
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by lastpage: 3:57am On Dec 23, 2014
See more!

new2020:

.... So any tribe that fears Igbo domination are less smarter (Time Bomb! grin it is "less smart"!) than the Igbos otherwise compete with them. The reason why (this is called tautology! You either use "reason" or "why" but to use both in the same breath is shameful.) Igbos do better in everything that they do, which is often mistaken as (for) domination is because they are smarter than the rest of (verbose! remove it completely) other ethnic groups in Nigeria. When I mean (say) "smarter" I don't mean individually as a (an) Hausa man can be smarter than a yoruba, yoruba smarter than an ijaw man an ijaw may be smarter than an Igbo, e.t.c., however as a whole in terms of an ethnic group, the Igbos lead the pack in Nigeria and some tribes see it as a domination but actually it isn't...they are just more smarter (more smart) and have more drive than others. Dr. Thomas Sowell detailed this in his book and actually mentions Igbos as the most successful ethnic group in Nigeria despite the civil war set back.

Cheesux! All these "BASIC" grammatical errors in a single paragraph, from a Doctorate (PhD) Degree holder in English language and Linguistics?! Holy Cheesux!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1879173/statistics-waec-2014/8#25883753
"Prestigious Unilorin" Let's put that in context. Who is making Unilorin, UI, OAU and UL to have recognition? You think is (it's) Yorubas?

https://www.nairaland.com/1846024/imo-state-government-embarks-control/1#25290549
The simple fact that there is a port in (at) Onitsha should tell you that there is a body of water that leads to somewhere

https://www.nairaland.com/1952793/no-governor-take-credit-wining/1#27209696
Don't think any ethnic group disrespected Obasanjo in this manner. Good yorubas should ignore this (the) statement above...meant for some of you that exhibit this negativity behavior (Its either "negative behavior" or just "negativity". Not both please!) which is becoming endemic with younger generation of yorubas...sheer negavity (He cant even spell correctly! .... "negativity"wink in everything.

Ebola became a "national security threat" and federal government was ready to declare state of emergency on (in) Lagos and force Fashola out... Until Federal government went into Lagos did Ebola disappeared (disappear) because they had intelligence on the cure...... All monies ("all" is plural thus you can only concatenate it with singular: money...."All money"wink expended by Lagos state during the infancy of Ebola when it was not a " national security threat" have (has) been refunded back to it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1844931/fg-sites-green-city-project/7#25304853
I will continue to say this as a[b] Calabar man[/b], Igbo people have the largest concentration of individual income and wealth in Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/1934931/igala-language-anambra-state/2#27068396
I'm Ibibio, guess what? My father speaks fluent Igbo... My wife is 6'1 tall from Enugu and I'm 6'3 from Akwa Ibom
https://www.nairaland.com/1879173/statistics-waec-2014/3#25875429
Coming from a Calabar man you Igbos are the light of Nigeria,....
So you are no longer Ibibio? Seems you also suffer from "identity Crisis", apart from crass "basic knowledge" of the English language!?

https://www.nairaland.com/1879651/true-life-story-ordeal-alien/4#25889810
It's like mini-epilepsy but only happen while asleep. My (Mine) was almost twice a week

https://www.nairaland.com/1942835/jonathan-flags-off-first-phase-1bn/1#27043858
Who is this thing? Don't ever quote me again. I only debate my intellectual equals.
Really? You consider yourself an "intellectual"? Cheesux Lord! shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/685447/anioma-people-fight-not-associated/3#25077394
A typical Ibibio, efik man wants nothing to do with EDO, Bayelsa, Delta(minus Anioma) and Rivers...there is no benefit or cultural ties. Nigeria government and monthly excess allocation is the glue holding Niger Delta together, the impending conflict that will sprung up (spring up) between these untested states, will be nothing that Nigeria has ever seen before.

As a matter of fact, l got tired and left the rest ...because almost every paragraph of your post is riddled with "grammatical and punctuation errors" no one will expect from a well-schooled Primary six kid.
These are "basic punctuations/grammar" usage anyone should have mastered before leaving JSS3 or Form 3 of those days. Yet you claim to hold a Doctorate in English and Linguistics? Please humour me in another way!

Let me also point out that l noticed that all your post, not even with the exception of one, is laced with "hatred for Yorubas" on one hand and praise for the kindred of your wife (Igbo) on another hand.
Though at times, you claim to be Ibibio (Akwa Ibom) and at other times, you claim to be "Calabar" (Cross River) and l know these two are different and unique people, l can actually understand and relate with, your denigrating your own tribe as being "second fiddle" to that of your wife. It is not uncommon for some men to feel inferior and/or pussy-whipped to the point of complete emasculation! Eulogizing your spouse people is good but portraying yours as a "follow-follow", "attachee-tribe" is a clear example of the depth of your inferiority complex.

Even then, your deep hatred for anything "Yoruba", as displayed in ALL your post, makes me wonder if your Dad (whom you mentioned severally as being married to an Igbo lady, Kudos to him all the same) told you "stories" that have affected you psychologically to the point of paranoia? You've used all the available invectives to describe any post that you dont agree with, as coming from a Yoruba person! Or maybe you got jilted by a Yoruba lady in your erly years and that left an indelibly-traumatising mark on your psyche?
I can understand people taking jibes at other tribes (we all do it now and then) but yours has taken a different dimension. EVERY POST, WETIN! shocked shocked

I know you suffer from "epileptic seizures" which is a neurological condition (You said so in your own post, quoted above, so dont get mad over that) but l am thinking probably, just probably, the cause and treatment of that your own "peculiar condition" is if you actually "purge yourself of the deep-rooted hatred and bigotry for Yorubas".?

Finally, you need to re-educate yourself properly, starting with your written English ( I cant just imagine how you would sound with the spoken aspect!) Thank God you never mentioned/identified the University that gave you a PhD! ....even if it were to be in your dreams (lol) .....otherwise, l suspect other Alumni will petition for a recall of your certificate, if you actually have one, ASAP.

l will recommend you start-off with good O-level Textbooks like "Lexis and Structures" or "First Aid in English" in your quest for excellence in the use of the Queens language. That "Doctorate in English" dream is still realisable! wink

Warm regards and Merry Xmas to you and the family.

Lastpage!
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 23, 2014
lastpage:

Hmmm.... So you truly hold a Doctorate degree in English Language and Linguistics!
Well, l know any "anonymous bigot" can claim to be a "Professor Emeritus" in-here since Nairaland is "faceless" but then, it is said that "the taste of the pudding, is in the eating". So, "How do you taste"?

Your posts are riddled with "grammatical errors, syntax errors and punctuational somersaults so much so that it is very difficult for me to even conclude that you passed through the four walls of a University, (probably studying Yoruba language! lol grin) much less hold a Diploma in any discipline!.

I am not just trying to run you down (as you do most folks), l am only "taking you out" on the frivolous claim you made and trying to show you how it does not add-up.

Anyone is able to make one or two "errors" but when it becomes a pattern as in your case, ....and you still go ahead to make such claim, then we need to really take a "second look" at such claim. Otherwise, everyone must wonder at the "quality" of education and School you attended.

I have great respect for "academics" but l dont tolerate charlatans masquerading as one!
Your claim was not just a PhD in "anything" but one in English language and Linguistics thus l would expect that you should be a beacon of "the language", spoken, written, usage, syntax, e.t.c.

Below, is a "small abstract" of your posts ... and l have added the links so that no one is left in doubt about my intentions.
I have also provided our "Doctorate in English Language and Linguistics" .....with simple corrections (in brackets) to assist "you" in your future academic pursuits less you corrupt younger ones.

Typically I try not to respond to comments/posts that come no where to the vicinity of reason; however I'm constrained to do so tonight.

You are indeed a jobless, depraved individual and clearly an ignominy to your yoruba tribe to snoop through all my past posts to dig up trivial things as punctuation errors. Who in the world does that? A jobless miscreant! I've met many human characters over the course of my life, I would say this, very smugly without malice...you are certainly the wildest NUMSKULL I have come across; innately queasy, devoid of sanity, blinded by self loathing and incredibly nescient of your very own existence.

Punctuation and trivial grammatical errors if you are smart and well learned are commonplace and acceptable in informal forums and social media outlets such as youtube, facebook, Nairaland, e.t.c,. Only a jobless fetus would care about them. I read comments on Nairaland written by very smart fellows who make great points but guess what, they often times make grammatical and punctuation errors. This includes professors and scholars I know here on Nairaland that write weekly international op-eds devoid of error! I could care less about them as I'm aware these individuals didn't proofread their comments and would be more cautious to do so in a formal writing; likewise myself! If you need access to my acclaimed master's theses, doctoral dissertations, peer reviewed technical papers, scientific journals and op-eds, I would be more than willing to pass them to you; perhaps you could learn something from me.

My default comment to you is clearly about understanding of "English language syntax...word choice" which you clearly lack; that is an English language deficiency and should not be equated by any measure with trivial punctuation mistakes that we all often make from being jet-lagged, weary and somewhat cavalier about in informal writing situations. The errors you highlighted, it might interest you to know I'm very much aware of them, and confident in myself and command of English language to leave them uncorrected; intentionally! What are you going to do about it?

Do me a favor young man, don't you ever snoop through peoples' work and to dig up trivial things as punctuations; it would only make you look asinine and juvenile! Most of your comments on Nairaland are long like a novel passage, immensely scripted but yet you hardly get "likes", why is that? That should drive home deep in your spine...you are devoid of knowledge and people know it. Is it by coincidence that every little post I make generates upwards of 20, 40, 50 likes? That should tell you the depth of knowledge I have and people appreciate it. Seems like you are a jealous fellow and deeply pained by my success on here! Get a life! This is my last reply to you; you won't get the attention you are seeking to boost your abysmal failure on Nairaland!

"I only debate my equals, all other I teach" John Henrik Clarke!

7 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by lastpage: 6:11am On Dec 23, 2014
new2020:

Typically I try not to respond to comments/posts that come no where to (near) the vicinity of reason; however I'm constrained to do so tonight.

You are indeed a jobless, depraved individual and clearly an ignominy to your yoruba tribe to snoop through all my past posts to dig up trivial things as punctuation errors. Who in the world does that? I've met many human characters over the course of my life, I would say this, very smugly without malice...you are certainly the wildest NUMSKULL I have come across; innately queasy, devoid of sanity, blinded by self loathing and incredibly nescient of your very own existence.

Punctuation and trivial grammatical errors if you are smart and well learned are commonplace and acceptable in informal forums and social media outlets such as youtube, facebook, Nairaland, e.t.c,. Only a jobless fetus would care about them. I read comments on Nairaland written by very smart fellows who make great points but guess what, they often times make grammatical and punctuation errors. This includes professors I know here on Nairaland that write weekly international op-eds devoid of error! I could care less about them as I'm aware these individuals didn't proofread their comments and would be more cautious to do so in a formal writing. My default comment to you is clearly about understanding of English language syntax which you clearly lack and not about trivial mistakes that we all often time make from being jet-lagged, weary and somewhat cavalier about in informal writing.

Do me a favor young man, don't you ever snoop through peoples' work and to dig up trivial things as punctuations; it would only make you look asinine and juvenile!

Now l know it got you where it really hurts! grin

Yes, "TRIVIAL", for a pry six student.... but for a PhD in English Language and Linguistics which you claim to be, those litany of grammatical somersaults cant be termed "trivial"? Common, say something else!

Even your immediate response right NOW.... couldn't avoid TWO "trivial" poor sentence construction/misuse of word! Cheesux Christ! angry
Yet you are the same person that goes around abusing everyone here about how they dont understand "use of English", just to rub your own misplaced ego!
Were those "dug-up" as well? You can as well "save face" and tell us you wrote and continue to write so poorly,... intentionally! grin grin

All those "abuse" dont change anything. 'YOU' ARE NOTHING BUT A PROVEN "ACADEMIC FRAUD", PERIOD.

Lastpage!
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by san316(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2014
With all these provocation , we expect that there will be no riots after elections? How could ffk come out to insult GMB in this manner? One thing for sure is that after elections, people (even corpers) will die. Buhari will still be revered in the north, even though he is accused of inciting people, he will roam free as a hero.

But then, those who are dead will be gone and ffk will still write and write.

in the end, nothing is permanent. we shall all die and what we sold our conscience for will no longer be ours.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by lastpage: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
new2020:

Do me a favor young man, don't you ever snoop through peoples' work and to dig up trivial things as punctuations; it would only make you look asinine and juvenile! Most of your comments on Nairaland are long like a novel passage, immensely scripted but yet you hardly get "likes", why is that? That should drive home deep in your spine...you are devoid of knowledge and people know it. Is it by coincidence that every little post I make generates upwards of 20, 40, 50 likes? That should tell you the depth of knowledge I have and people appreciate it. Seems like you are a jealous fellow and deeply pained by my success on here! Get a life! This is my last reply to you; you won't get the attention you are seeking to boost your abysmal failure on Nairaland!

"I only debate my equals, all other I teach" John Henrik Clarke!

First, l observe that you have now developed the gumption to "read and edit" your post ...instead of being driven by rabid hatred!
That much is obvious from what the same post l quoted earlier was ...and what it looks like, right now and a few hours later but then, l am happy that l have made a 'positive impact' on your life! grin grin

It is said that "Back in those days, FOLLOWING someone was considered 'stewpid' but nowadays, it is a fad".

Same goes with nitwits like you who live their life based on some "silly-LIKES" from equally mentally-diminished but rightly anonymous folks!
The fact that you get all your "LIKES" from equally bigoted tribalists and ethnically-myopic folks like yourself, is nothing to brag about but l understand that is how and where you get your "kicks" from.

I am not on Nairaland to "compete for LIKES"......
As a matter of fact, something as silly as "Booking front page", "First to comment" "Dancing Skelewu", "Price of Garri" or just plain "No comment" ..... is known to get a lot of "likes"! That should tell you the calibre of dolts that thrive on such "likes" and consider it "a success" in their life! wink grin grin shocked

I will advice you to get "real life" likes..... not some inconsequential "cyber-like".....
Pray tell me: What manner of Doctorate Degree (PhD) holder in "English Language and Linguistics" who can neither spell nor write correctly, lives his life based on "ANONYMOUS CYBER-LIKES"? shocked shocked

Obviously you are the FRAUD and FAKE that l have exposed you to be.

Next time, dont go claiming what you are not!..... and mind your tenses for God's sake.

As rightly said, you can only debate your equals.... and l am not, by any stretch of imagination, in your league!

Lastpage!

PS: so you are also indulging in "digging-up" my previous posts too? grin grin One more "like" for you on that one! wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sowore For President 2019: Youths Begin Street Mobilisation For Sowore In Lagos / Lagos Residents Recount Experiences On President’s Visit / Professor Umaru Garba Danbatta Appointed Chief Executive Of NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.