Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana (23274 Views)

Sword Crossing At Captain Gana’s Wedding (photos) / Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari / Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by peckhamboi: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
The chairman of President Goodluck Jonathan fund raising committee, Prof. Jerry Gana, has said Jonathan will defeat any other candidate because he is one of the best presidents in the world.

Gana who helped Jonathan raise N21.2 billion at the Peoples Democratic Party fund raising dinner held at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Saturday believes that Jonathan’s achievements are enough to give him a second term in office.

“PDP has advantage because it has done very well in its 15 years in power at the centre. Besides, our presidential candidate is very good and is one of the best in the world in terms of delivery of democracy dividends.

“But doing well or having good candidates is not enough; we need to tell the electorate what we have done as a party.
He stated that though the party had done well under Jonathan, members must campaign and communicate his achievements to the electorate.
Gana said: “the 2015 elections will be very competitive. Do not take it for granted. We must never underestimate the opponent.

“We must endeavour to effectively communicate our achievements and candidates to the people; the elections must be issue-based and the PDP is noted for that.”
Gana warned the leadership of the PDP at all levels against imposition of candidates on Nigerians.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/21/jonathan-one-of-the-best-presidents-in-the-world-gana/

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by IKJ66(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
if I should really comment on this I would definately get on some peoples nerve buh I would rather drop the much needed STORY FOR THE gODS

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by chamboy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
The Obatala doing all dis ppl is high on Alomo

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by SirHouloo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
Gaskiya, I like GEJ ways. No force, diplomatic aproaches to everything.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by FiftyFifty(m): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nothing SaTANists say will shock me anymore.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Amanwulu1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
Exergeration of d highest order even though there are salient qualities in him dat u can't find in other leaders. Say best in nigeria since '82 wen I first heard my dad and uncle debating about NPP, NPN, etc.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Amanwulu1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
PDP to me seem to knw what they are getting into, as far as dis election is concerned, and they are prepared and are still getting prepared. Lastly, d soldiers dat will deal with buhari almajiris, who'll like to forment trouble on d election day, are not involved in BH fight. They are reserved.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by DollyParton1(f): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
How can they still keep having hallucinations that GEJ would win except if they are planning some massive electoral fraud or high class rigging of votes .

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by major466(m): 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
True. GEJ is the best leader Nigeria ever had cheesy

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Politicians can say anything!

I would had taken the man serious if he had any form of relevance in Niger State politics!

People are dying on a daily basis and this elder statesman who is supposed to tell the President the truth suddenly looks the other way and declares the man the best!

28 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by oziegbe2015: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
Wow so obama, cameroun and the rest are dead, if gej is the best that means mankind are morons for a clueless to become the best. Anyway we know the truth same gana donated #1billion to his campaign, so he knws he has to save try and keep his loot. But buhari would send them to jail next year. Change is now

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Cuche: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
One thing people must know is that the problems of Nigeria were foundational and all the past leaders with no exception have contributed in creating the messy situation. Be it political, economic adjustments, social and religious challenges.
It is true GEJ is slow in handling these things. I don't think it is right for anybody to see him as the cause of the problems which predates his rise to prominence.
GMB, cannot do any magic and the talks are just political normal for most politicians. The challenges the country has accumulated is overwhelming.
One would have thought APC would have provided for the electorates a fresh, agile, calculated, intelligent and young Nigerian (below 50 years of age), with experience on how things work in the Western climes as an alternative to voting for GEJ

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
chamboy:
The Obatala doing all dis ppl is high on Alomo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by iceberylin(m): 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Wow so obama, cameroun and the rest are dead, if gej is the best that means mankind are morons for a clueless to become the best. Anyway we know the truth same gana donated #1billion to his campaign, so he knws he has to save try and keep his loot. But buhari would send them to jail next year. Change is now

BAD BELLE....

ITS ALLOWED grin

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by FemoLondon: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Could this be sarcasm?? Best in the world??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by mastercee(m): 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
As clueless as oga Jonah himself

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ok....no problems; time would tell.

21bn or nothing cant change our minds to vote for CHANGE in some days time. Ask india...

9 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by hazyfm: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
Is that how to lobby for a ministerial position?

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by ireneony(f): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
Up Goodluck Jonathan.
if you agree with me click like

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by ogaofficer(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
To be sincere jonathan is working and he has achieved. I was viewing his achievement in the agric sector some hours back on ait, i cnt just close my mouth because i was suprised though 50% of the work is being executed by a working minister dr adewunmi. . . I just wish other minister could do the same. Jona need to reshuffle 75% of his cabinet. We need to knw if buhari cn do better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by holatin(m): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
yes now
A President almost 300 gurls got kidnapped during his regime.
A President dat can't protect the lives of citizen.
A President Corruption sore high like a flag in his regime.

A President that don't Ve a pint of compassion for his citizen (kukere after nyanya bomb blast)
A President that can't call igg to order
A President that can't control his wife unchallant attitude
A President that money grow wings like eagle in his regime
A President that soil Nigeria name in mud.

oya tell me how he come close to best.

Buhari for President jare.

I think jerry gana must be high on weed harvested on burial ground or he drank gin miss with some litres of unrefined petrol

J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A=All
N= Nigerians

B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence
Change Jonathan come 14th February,
2015 !!!

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Henrypraise: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Trully GEJ is one of the best in d world n d best nigeria has eva had.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by thefakestan: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Goodluck is indeed a good Man but He has too many bad people around Him.

10 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by HonourablePomk: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
What is the criteria for this? Mind you he achieved more than Obasanjo

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by bolajJP007: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Jerry gana is AGIP(Any Government In Power).

Don't expect anything good from him.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by anonimi: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
This is an unnecessary exaggeration.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by FemoLondon: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
ireneony:
Up Goodluck Jonathan.
if you agree with me click like
'like' whoring grin

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by seangy4konji: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sk is not good for people over age 60.

It's obvious jerry can or Ghana must go is high on something.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Safari29: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
I dey laff oh. when it is clearly visible to the blind he is the most incompetent leader we have ever had

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by hensben(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Prof. Jerry Gana is wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by SaiBuharii: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
GMB2015

Mr.Progressive

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? / Aisha Buhari Hosts Women Leaders From All 36 States Of Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.