Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku (23253 Views)

Why Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso Won’t Return To APC - Daily Trust / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention / 2019: Saraki, Kwankwaso’s Ambitions Unsettle PDP - NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by Unblockable: 12:03am On Jul 26, 2018
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has said he defeated Senate President Bukola Saraki, former governor of Kano State, Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso in an online poll conducted by popular blogger, Japheth Omojuwa.

Atiku who is seeking the ticket of the PDP ahead of the 2019 ‎general elections said in a statement on Wednesday by his Media Office that ‎the poll was conducted in the wake of mass defection of APC members to the PDP including those eyeing the opposition's presidential ticket.

"In the Twitter online poll which ended on Tuesday, Atiku Abubakar polled 42 per cent compared to Saraki’s 37 per centand Kwankwaso’s 15 per cent with the other candidates settling for 6 per centof the votes.

"The poll was conducted on the heels of the defections of a sizeable number of Senators and members of the House of Representatives from the ruling APC to the PDP ostensibly to gauge the popularity of the defectors with presidential ambition versus Atiku as far as the PDP ticket is concerned."

"Kwankwaso, who is known to have presidential aspiration decamped to the PDP on Tuesday along with several others. However, Saraki has not defected to the opposition party though there are indications that he will follow suit. Atiku had earlier in December of 2017 rejoined the PDP, a party he had helped found at inception in 1998.

"Voters were asked: ‘Who will emerge the PDP candidate for 2019?' The choices were listed as Bukola Saraki, Atiku Abubakar, Rabiu Kwankwaso and Other (Reply with name).

"This is one in a series of polls in which Atiku has come out tops. In a massive online poll that attracted almost 30,000 votes, Atiku vanquished President Muhammadu Buhari and other likely PDP contenders – Governors Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo and Aminu Tambuwal of Gombe and Sokoto states respectively. The poll was conducted by Senator Ben Murray-Bruce.

"In answer to the question ‘If the 2019 Nigerian Presidential election were to hold today and the candidates are as below, who would you vote for?’, 44% said they would vote for Atiku Abubakar. This compares to 31% for President Buhari, 17% for Dankwambo and 8% for Tambuwal.

"This result is also consistent with a number of recent polls, including those done by well known supporters of President Buhari, who had following the third anniversary of the administration on May 29 initiated polls ostensibly to test the popularity of the incumbent President," the statement said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/atiku-i-defeated-saraki-kwankwaso-others-in-online-poll-262644.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:05am On Jul 26, 2018
Okay Sir, When Are They Going To Swear You In?

309 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by Shukuakukobambi: 12:06am On Jul 26, 2018
Gbam!! Atiku has won the election of 2019. Swear him in already cheesy

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by Unblockable: 12:06am On Jul 26, 2018
This man's stupidity is legendary.

I could remember how Eleka 'thrashed' Fayemi here on nairaland some days back. But what happened at the polls? Seems Atiku enjoys being deceived!

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by madridguy(m): 12:08am On Jul 26, 2018
Atiku should collect his certificate of return from the online poll coordinator grin grin grin

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by Kingosytex(m): 12:10am On Jul 26, 2018
Thesame way Eleka of Ekiti defeated Fayemi in an online poll, elections are not done on social media but in an offline poll specifically in Aso Rock. Ask Fayose/Eleka, they will tell you more

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by ki02020(m): 12:12am On Jul 26, 2018
Okay ooo

There is sure going to be many muscle flexing in PDP very soon which I doubt they can handle without any problem because Atiku is a bad losser

38 Likes

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by FarahAideed: 12:12am On Jul 26, 2018
Unblockable:

I could remember how Eleka 'thrashed' Fayemi here on nairaland some days back. But what happened at the polls? Seems Atiku enjoys being deceived!

Altered result and true result are not the same thing ... Ekiti result was altered

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by Shukuakukobambi: 12:13am On Jul 26, 2018
Unblockable:

bekiafu!! Atiku has won. swear him in already angry

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by FastShipping: 12:13am On Jul 26, 2018
PDP: Atiku vs Kwakwanso vs Shekerau vs Saraki vs Tambuwal (Wike chosen candidtae) vs Markafi. What are the decampees going to tell Nigerians that made them leave APC? I don't think Nigerians are going to believe anything that comes out of their mouth as reason why APC is now a bad party after they left PDP in 2014 and moved enmass to APC.

On the APC side, what exactly Buhari going to tell Nigerians why they should trust him again to supervise another four years of hopelessness, insecurity, murders, lawlessness and hunger? I just don't see how Buhari convinces Nigerians again to let him continue with the incompetence of the last three years.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by Unblockable: 12:16am On Jul 26, 2018
FarahAideed:

Altered result and true result are not the same thing ... Ekiti result was altered

Ekiti was altered because APC won? Was Bayelsa altered to favour Dickson? When Oyo HOA Speaker died, a by-election was conducted and I remember PDP winning that election. Was it a case of altered result as well? Make shame dey catch una small small na.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by Shukuakukobambi: 12:18am On Jul 26, 2018
FarahAideed:

But Anambra wasn't altered? Bayelsa wasn't altered? Oyo bye election wasn't altered? kaduna south LGA election wasn't altered?

Your own hypocrisy na follow come angry

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by ybalogs(m): 12:20am On Jul 26, 2018
Ode!! Nah online wan give you victory? You go still win them online this time around nah.smh

9 Likes

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by johnmartus(m): 12:21am On Jul 26, 2018
cheesy grin atiku has gone mad. Millions of Nigeria's don't have access to internet. Election don't win online as far as Nigeria is concern.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by ORIENTATION101: 12:25am On Jul 26, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Okay Sir, When Are They Going To Swear You In?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by ORIENTATION101: 12:28am On Jul 26, 2018
FarahAideed:

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by ORIENTATION101: 12:29am On Jul 26, 2018
madridguy:
Atiku should collect his certificate of return from the online poll coordinator grin grin grin
abi oo

Online cjn should swear him in asap

33 Likes

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:40am On Jul 26, 2018
lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by lezan(m): 12:42am On Jul 26, 2018
FastShipping:
PDP: Atiku vs Kwakwanso vs Shekerau vs Saraki vs Tambuwal (Wike chosen candidtae) vs Markafi. What are the decampees going to tell Nigerians that made them leave APC? I don't think Nigerians are going to believe anything that comes out of their mouth as reason why APC is now a bad party after they left PDP in 2014 and moved enmass to APC.
If you ask me na who I go ask?
They are all shit people

On the APC side, what exactly Buhari going to tell Nigerians why they should trust him again to supervise another four years of hopelessness, insecurity, murders, lawlessness and hunger? I just don't see how Buhari convinces Nigerians again to let him continue with the incompetence of the last three years.

1 Like

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 26, 2018
Unblockable:

gbam!
Atiku the President of Federal online republic grin

43 Likes

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by 35824L: 12:55am On Jul 26, 2018
Poll hijacked by IPOB voters in south africa, indonesia, malaysia, thailand et al. Why won't he win? Whoever is deceiving atiku to keep spending the monies he looted as vice president on a wild goose chase, must be commended.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by limeta(f): 1:00am On Jul 26, 2018
Saraki is more focus
He is a born leader as proven in the past 3 yrs as the senate leader
we must not waste another 4 years on Athiku when we ve a credible person in the name of Saraki .

5 Likes

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by FastShipping: 1:07am On Jul 26, 2018
limeta:
Saraki is more focus
He is a born leader as proven in the past 3 yrs as the senate leader
we must not waste another 4 years on Athiku when we ve a credible person in the name of Saraki .

Saraki can only win in Kwara, Enugu, Anambra, Bayelsa and maybe another two states. Right minded Nigerians (voters with PVC) know anticedents of Saraki that no amount of white wash can erase in 1000 years. Nigerians are not stupid. They know how he and his father kept Kwara in bondage for the past 30 years.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by FriendNG: 1:32am On Jul 26, 2018
madridguy:

Exactly. And he is going to rule via proxy (social media) also.

14 Likes

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by perfectedmee: 2:16am On Jul 26, 2018
Unblockable:

Point of correction

Eleka won the election

INEC just rigged it in favour of Fayemi.

So what's your point againg?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by tomakint: 3:21am On Jul 26, 2018
Kingosytex:
Thesame way Eleka of Ekiti defeated Fayemi in an online poll, elections are not done on social media but in an offline poll specifically in Aso Rock. Ask Fayose/Eleka, they will tell you more

Wait until after the results of the court on the appeal....... grin cheesy cheesy you will know proper whether Eleka truly won or not .......you wonder why INEC is jittery to release the documents for verifications for the tribunal to PDP's Eleka? You think it's over?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by Metuh: 5:05am On Jul 26, 2018
All hail the incoming Presido. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:37am On Jul 26, 2018
Hahahaha wink cheesy grin
Today's gonna be a FUNNY SAY!
Hahahaha cheesy wink wink grin cheesy wink wink grin wink grin cheesy wink cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by obaataaokpaewu: 5:38am On Jul 26, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!
I present to you, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
President-elect, Federal Online Republic of Japhet Omojuwa
grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by klad00(m): 5:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Atiku ti wa online grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Swearing In Of Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq As Governor Of Kwara State / Insecurity: PDP Lawmakers Protest At US, UK Embassies In Abuja / Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.