Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Picture Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin of HOTR Holding A Sword Ready For Battle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin of HOTR Holding A Sword Ready For Battle (1293 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Directing Traffic On Lagos Island (Photos) / Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Shows Off His Toned Physique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin of HOTR Holding A Sword Ready For Battle by crunchyg: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
Today's service was great as Pastor Paul Adefarasin explained to us what the real christmas is at the Christmas service which held today at the Rock Cathedral Lekki and it was a service filled with lots of christmas songs and gift. I must say that I was really blessed in church today.
I hope you were also blessed in church today?

Re: Picture Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin of HOTR Holding A Sword Ready For Battle by IKJ66(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
Melo ni ara re ni iwaju boko haram,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sounds funny. Thou,,,

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin of HOTR Holding A Sword Ready For Battle by holatin(m): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
oya now

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Saints: Life History And Prayers For Their Intercession On Our Behalf / Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? A Nairalander's Lamentation / Global Study Shows Many Scientists Are Religious,dispellling Conflict As Myth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.