Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment (8698 Views)

Naira Gains 30%, Sells For N250/dollar / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com / Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by missnigeria: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by aikfrank(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Point 2) Best way to really earn online:

I copied this article from no where, not any blog or any site, it’s simply what I have learnt over the years, and it worked for me.
What ever I tell you has been tested and confirmed, it’s simply what I know without any doubt.

The first fact is that, It’s very possible to make money online but the second question is how exactly do we make the money?

As for me, making money online can be divided into 2 categories:

1 – Joining The Business.
2 – Creating The Business

I will explain what I mean by joining the business:
Joining the business simply means, you have joined a site that enables you make money online, and the site controls the possibility of your earnings online.

Example; Adding Google ads to your blog simply means you are joining the business and Google affects your possibilities, they can decide to seize your earnings and all of that. Your Naira Bet and the rest Betting site, is joining the business, they have direct and indirect effect on your earning possibilities.
If their site closes, no more money for you; just like when Liberty Reserve operational license was seized.

Creating The Business:
means you are in charge, you determine the earning possibilities of many others. This process is a little bit complex, but with the right guide, you will notice that, it’s really not very hard.

My Tutorial will focus more on CREATING THE BUSINESS. Yes my topic thread said making money online with little or no investment, creating the business doesn’t really mean you must have the whole money in this world, to be frank, you can even get started with nothing….

Do you know you can have a creative online business without having a personal site?

Yea, that’s the beauty of this guide.

The next we shall be looking at is:
GETTING SET TO EARNING SIX FIGURE INCOME. (Minimum of N100,000 steadily)

Incase you are thinking I want to teach you one get rich quick programme,
oops! Seems you are at the wrong thread.......….

2 Likes

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by FROkoroMiss(f): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hey friends, I just wanted to share this exciting giveaway with you...
See link below and enter for a chance to win what we have for YOU.
http://www.imperfectlyperfectlives.com/end-of-year-appreciation-giveaway/.com/end-of-year-appreciation-giveaway/
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by G12(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
thanks for the lecture so far... anxiously waiting for the next post
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by snowballa: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Following
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by henrimoto(m): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Weldone bro.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by shigo20(m): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Interesting so far
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
thanks boss
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by enijoshez: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
following...
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by onyfrank: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
leeh leeh! Ha choro irim
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by Aviede: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
I am following you up on this
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by kentochi(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hope u don't change ur mind later bro .
Thanks for ur time.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by ShehuAba(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
following
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 23, 2014
Ibo ni OP WA
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by aikfrank(m): 5:56am On Dec 23, 2014
GETTING SET TO EARNING A SIX FIGURE INCOME.

It really doesn’t come very easy, but a gradual step towards achieving that.
There are some very basic things you must do before any other thing.
They are necessary but not important.

1) 24 hrs Access To The Internet:
You really will not just start making the money without you having constant access to the internet, really not the 10MB given to you by MTN, if you use an Android phone or a Blackberry or what ever phone, you should be ready for a constant spending on data subscription, if you have a laptop, then better, the MTN N2,500 data plan (3g at night and 1.5G @ day) will be cool for a start. The whole essence is making sure you always have constant access to the internet any day any time.

If Glo’s network is not very strong in your area and you are doing it cos Glo is the cheapest you can afford, then you are gonna be doing your self no good, cos your customers are not interested in your network strength, all they care of is fast response not minding how you deliver it.

2) Start Building Your Fan Base:
This is one major challenge, and might require some small bucks. You really need to be able to tell some 2000 persons something, or about 5,000 persons or above. You need to be able to pass a message to a large number of persons almost every time. Now this is not as complex as you think. For what ever mode you want to use or you already have, make sure it’s a permanent mode and you have access to it any time.

Example is a FaceBook Page, you could create a page of your interest (Music, Dance, Football, Comedy, Politics or any thing you feel is cool) It must be something you love doing else you might be doing rubbish, something you know very well, it might also be agro business and the rest. Or build your base on twitter….

Some reading this post are already guru, they have over 10,000 followers on Twitter and have joined count less groups on Facebook, some already have Facebook pages and so on.

Now for those who haven’t. Building your fan base can be any method, you could start one on BBM, and constantly update them on latest jobs and all of that, or same on WhatsApp, or something you know so many Nigerians will subscribe to…..

The whole essence is being able to communicate to a large number of persons easily, soon you would understand better while this part is necessary!

2) What's Your Area Of Interest? Make Sure You Know!

As for me, I could program for straight 18 hours in a day, no joke, am addicted, yes I know!
We are going to be building on this later. You have always come across the saying that, it’s better to build your daily work activities on things you like doing… This is gonna help. But the problem now is that, some persons cannot really figure out something, not singing, not farming, not football, not politics, not computering, not designing, well I really can’t help them this time.

Before I continue the nest post, I will assume you have read and understood the three points listed above and you have started the necessary steps in getting and achieving the listed requirements…..

Thanks for your time

Next We Shall Be Looking At The Introduction Proper……..

3 Likes

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2014
Good job op.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by made001(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2014
Ok
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by Segabson(m): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Okada abeeegi park ,na this junction I dey go ... make I sit down well dey follow ...2015 no go win me walahi.. thumbs up my ogas wey I meet for room.

2 Likes

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
fb groupp or fanpage which is most preffers and what is the fastest way to get likes?
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by aikfrank(m): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Eboy343:
fb groupp or fanpage which is most preffers and what is the fastest way to get likes?

Fan Page.

Fastest way to get real likes and not bots.... Is to pay for likes...
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
aikfrank:

Fan Page.

Fastest way to get real likes and not bots.... Is to pay for likes...
can 1 to 2k do dat sir ?
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by aikfrank(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Eboy343:
can 1 to 2k do dat sir ?

It all depends on the number of Fan Base you are planning...
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
ok sir am going make my budget around 3k likes of moment
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by XwhY(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
...............Following
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by aikfrank(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
Eboy343:
ok sir am going make my budget around 3k likes of moment

For about 3,000likes you should budget about N50,000....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by G12(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
my fb fanpage of almost 2k likes is lying dormant. I hope I can put it to good use here at last. a friend of mine have close to 100k, I may consider buying it from him cos he's interested in selling cos he doesn't know what to do with as well.

Thanks man, pls keep it coming.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
aikfrank:

For about 3,000likes you should budget about N50,000....

huh? i day crazy?
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Eboy343:
huh? i day crazy?
Oga na buisness u see so o
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by samogo1: 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Eboy343:
huh? i day crazy?

lol... it's business, who knows, d 3k fans can generate 250k in a month... let's just keep following d OP
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by gdexsmiths(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Am in bro
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by kentochi(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Bro am following you big Time.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Following with keen interest, am ready to learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average / Personal Errand Service / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.