Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,802 members, 7,862,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno (15748 Views)

Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State / Military Liberates Gudumbali In Borno, Loses 2 Soldiers / Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by Reference(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
SaiBuharii:
If truly 1) there is a state of emergency in the troubled states, 2) our soldiers are equipped with good equipments 3) they are motivated...I see no reason why we keep hearing about dis boko ish everyday...so regular dis days.

But the truth is we hv been deceived that there is a state of emergency in the states, meanwhile the president has left the pple to die, inorder to ensure elections don't hold there. If u knw what really a state of emergency is, u will knw there is a p somewhere.

Also our soldiers are being given old guns to fight boko guys that hv as a minimum gun std Ak47, while their Generals are stealing our money.

Be specific about what kinds of 'old guns' our troops are using versus the AK-47's of Bokoharam. Anyway it is not called an insurgency (assymetric warfare) for nothing. It is extremely difficult to fight a force of men of unknown origin, unknown location and indeterminate targets and tactics without significant collateral damage.
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by sarutobie(m): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
holatin:
Wetin dis one dey talk.
Because am not gullible like you mean am a religion fanatic.
Do you even know d meaning if religion fanatic ?
if you know d meaning you wount call me one.

one and last word for you.
Get a brain transplant
gullible? no you are not..you are just wickedly mischievous.
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by Gentlesniper(m): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
slightlyMad:
given the way the military attacked BRT buses because of the death of their colleague in Lagos.

I strongly believe the military lost 2 men to insurgency and suddenly went into town killing as much people as they can find.
because how do you explain 80 today 40 tommorrow and these guys no finish.

between, they never ever agree to give stats of civilians caught in the cross fire
which make me doubt these guys.

why not take yourself to borno so that u can count the number of civillian casualties yourself.......y shud I blame u, gallant niggas are out there giving out their lives for ur safety and u hide comfortably behind ur keyboard typing trash, jst imagine how u concluded that d millitary went into town killing civillians.
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by babestella: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
SaiBuharii:
If truly 1) there is a state of emergency in the troubled states, 2) our soldiers are equipped with good equipments 3) they are motivated...I see no reason why we keep hearing about dis boko ish everyday...so regular dis days.

But the truth is we hv been deceived that there is a state of emergency in the states, meanwhile the president has left the pple to die, inorder to ensure elections don't hold there. If u knw what really a state of emergency is, u will knw there is a p somewhere.

Also our soldiers are being given old guns to fight boko guys that hv as a minimum gun std Ak47, while their Generals are stealing our money.

Please tell us the kind of guns our soldiers are currently using, then you define what you understand by 'insurgency'
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
I love the ratio. 1 to 40. God bless our heroes.
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by Babprosper20(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
our soldiers nr get guns oh, but dem dey waste d boko boys lyk dis....hmmmm
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by babestella: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
Gentlesniper:
why not take yourself to borno so that u can count the number of civillian casualties yourself.......y shud I blame u, gallant niggas are out there giving out their lives for ur safety and u hide comfortably behind ur keyboard typing trash, jst imagine how u concluded that d millitary went into town killing civillians.

Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by DonaldGenes(m): 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
akashi01:
why don't they post pics of people killed na?.....yesterday was '100 insurgents killed' and there was no pics to back it up....are these guys taking us for granted?

You for kukuma go there nah
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by slightlyMad(f): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
Gentlesniper:

i can conclude cos it happens here in lagos.
we have seen videos of military lining up civilian or suspects and shooting them so nothing new.
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by Gentlesniper(m): 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
slightlyMad:

we have seen videos of military lining up civilian or suspects and shooting them so nothing new.
what if I should tell u that your conclusion is very wrong....pls dear u nid to sleep and don't 4get that there are pple out there whose task is to make sure you have a peaceful sleep.
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by Vikkie14: 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
jonglexer:
these boko boys no dey finish?.....pishure of their lifeless body or idontbelive
They cant just put an end to them like that. What the military are fighting is Ideology. Until that ideology is conquer, there would still be countless of them. BTW, do you really have to believe the news until pictures are shown? What if you are being fed with recycled pictures? All you need to do is to pray for your safety and the military, and remember that ultimate protection is from God.
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by pillarmaria(m): 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
Am beginning to doubt the accounts of the scores of Boko haram being killed, right from the the inception of the killing of this group we should have numbered upto 1900 insurgents killed. Ah ah, dem no dey finish?
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by Vikkie14: 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
iponrite:
cant chemical/biological weapons be used on these goats called boko haram
Never! That would amount to war crime. The Military doesnt need a chemical weapon before they can EXCAVATE those terrorists, their armoury is enough to deal with them. Just that honestly the Army needed Advanced warfare tactics and hardwares. Besides, Boko haram is an Ideology, and until its crushed, we would just be killing the BRANCHES forgeting the we need to start from the ROOT.

And on the issue of biological weapon, there is no way you want to use that on your own citizen except you want to wipe out the populace. Maybe you dont know what biological weapon means? EBOLA is a case study. Patrick Sawyer importing the virus to us is what we called BIOLOGICAL TERRORIST. Don't you notice the 'mode' of his assignment: He avoid contacts at the airport back home but get in direct contact over here even denying his health status. He pee on the staffs at the hospital Etc. So, Nigeria cant use either chemical or biological weapon.
God be with the Military.
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by justscorch: 12:13am On Dec 22, 2014
U take 2 of our men,4 shall rise in their place.

Hail hydra
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by Vikkie14: 12:16am On Dec 22, 2014
slightlyMad:
given the way the military attacked BRT buses because of the death of their colleague in Lagos.

I strongly believe the military lost 2 men to insurgency and suddenly went into town killing as much people as they can find.
because how do you explain 80 today 40 tommorrow and these guys no finish.

between, they never ever agree to give stats of civilians caught in the cross fire
which make me doubt these guys.

Do you read the thread well? It's an ambush not a direct confrontation. So, you shouldn't expect civilian casualty though am not ruling out its possibility. I dont think you expect civilian loss everytime there's confrontations. Does that now mean, once there's no civilian record, the military are lying?
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by myhero4eva: 12:29am On Dec 22, 2014
Oh my goodness! 2 gallant soldiers fallen by these enemies of humanity and God... May their soul never rest until these animals are dead
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by Vikkie14: 12:43am On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=slightlyMad post=29092285]

we have seen videos of military
Which of them, Boko or Army? And have this in mind that wearing a Military camou doesn't portray such as an officer. Anyone could sew camou and portray himself as a military officer. Dont Armed robbers wear police camou for robbery? #PonderOnIt.

lining up civilian or suspects and shooting them so nothing new
Yes nothing is new except your conclusion and observation is offpoint. So, an incident in Lasgidi is your judgemental mentality. If i may ask, have you never steal from mom or dad before, but does that make the WHOLE family thieves? If the military are aggressive, sorry that is their training and besides, they are built for INternal and EXternal aggression.
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by charming247(m): 1:13am On Dec 22, 2014
Kill them all.
slightlyMad:

Kill them all. Hmmm
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by charming247(m): 1:19am On Dec 22, 2014
pillarmaria:
Am beginning to doubt the accounts of the scores of Boko haram being killed, right from the the inception of the killing of this group we should have numbered upto 1900 insurgents killed. Ah ah, dem no dey finish?
you are free to go count the bodies.
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by swezenberg(m): 4:11am On Dec 22, 2014
PDP at it again. They should just stop killing Northerners and our soldiers
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by holatin(m): 7:29am On Dec 22, 2014
sarutobie:

gullible? no you are not..you are just wickedly mischievous.
wickedly
mischievous you say ?
Because I give myself the work of an eye opener and an advocate for change means am wickedly mischievous.
I will rather be dat to bad governance than looking the other way and watch Nigeria sink deeper than the present moment.

Buhari for President.

Good morning
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by jonglexer: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2014
Vikkie14:

They cant just put an end to them like that. What the military are fighting is Ideology. Until that ideology is conquer, there would still be countless of them. BTW, do you really have to believe the news until pictures are shown? What if you are being fed with recycled pictures? All you need to do is to pray for your safety and the military, and remember that ultimate protection is from God.
wow....you're wise....nice point
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by CzarRex: 8:04am On Dec 22, 2014
falconey:
No wonder arsenal defeat liverpool
I wonda where dis one dey watch tv frm, weda na back or frnt of tv him dey watch, I knw no
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by aauwalu80: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2014
iponrite:
cant chemical/biological weapons be used on these goats called boko haram

Nice thnkin
Thy. already knw all th Biological, I signin. robot, plantin an autimatic. machin gun in a bush, intillation of micro cameras. etc.
this ppl(our perio) thy ar jst lutin our Money. intentionally allwin. ths cawards. continue killin an innocnts.
Buh one day th truth wuld shw. an thr is God!
Re: 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2014
SaiBuharii:

all these deluded apc supporters trying to convert everything to anti_gej politics, u guys are d reason people hate buhari. u beta change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 27 In Fresh Monguno Bombing - PUNCH / Oshiomhole: Why I Will Not Forgive INEC For Postponing 2019 Elections / Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.