Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband (53420 Views)

Photos From Lola Alao's 45th Birthday Party / Lola Alao's Court Wedding Pictures / Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by boolet: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2014
Why 'snatch'? Is the man a toy?
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by onatisi(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2014
That is karma . She has snatched other women husbands too in the past, now her own best friend has snatched hers too.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2014
tink its time we rename Nollywood.....this time shoul be ''Divorcewood''
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2014
those hoes aren't loyal
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by cocokiller1(f): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2014
who else thinks the dude looks like dat sawyer guy dat brought ebola into nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by LyfeJennings(m): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2014
Mostly uneducated or half baked Nigerians in the US have something in common with scandals. Too bad for Lola
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by hazyfm: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2014
Not new in the industry
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2014
if the see ur mum sef he fit go marry ur mum(lola) betta man go dey na fine boi una go dey die ontop, se ri aye baayi..i no wan hear anytin for ur mouth again sef, i dey here dey eye u for tv wen i dey watch u act, u no gree look my side..hoooorbiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by Haywhymido(m): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2014
Na wa oo.
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by tuffgongjo(m): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2014
tweetobyte:
Interesting.. But a man can't be snatched unless he gives the other woman the chance.

BTW, I'm selling my Twitter account. It has 49k Nigerian
followers, I'm not doing again. Xmas don reach and I
suppose buy new shoe. Someone should just pay me
N25,000 for the account. You can find my contact details in
my sig. Thank you!
Go OLX.#sellit
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by Abiagirl777(f): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2014
Mm
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by Goldenheart(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2014
how many of u also think The guy looks like

#Dreaded patrick sawyer?

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by Lisaflex(f): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2014
Aiyaa! poor little her...Lyf mst go on tho
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by tellwisdom: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2014
Actress?? ....Why havnt i seen her on T.V?? sad

1 Like

Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by ogtavia(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2014
hilary26:
Ndi nzuzu!

Honestly...dis is d best and only response to dis shit...they are all super d-bags!!

1 Like

Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by redcliff: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2014
hilary26:
Ndi nzuzu!

Lmao!!!
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by onadana: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2014
grin grin ALL THIS ACTORS AND CELEBRITIES WITH SHARING..SHARING..This their sharing formula...na wa
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2014
Airforce1:
like I said n widkid's thread,

A man is yours that moment he s still with you.... the moment he steps out alone, he's a free agent.

Sorry Lola
Girls are not smilling dis days
#fact.. "like if u agree"

1 Like

Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by seedorfg(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2014
OKO WON LODE
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 22, 2014
Please which of them is Lola and which one is Becky?
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by SHOCK7(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2014
It's incomplete dere must 've been problems in Lola & Wale marriage!
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by opiscoal(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2014
Dia ris Love in sharing jhor.... A fuel pump nozzle ain't juz 4 a single car tank,.
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by redcliff: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2014
sweetcocoa:
Hmm.

How can people boldly say a grown man was snatched from one woman by another? How do you snatch a full human being please?

Lmao... omo na snatching things o.. armed ribbers are snatching full car.. its now human being woman cant snatch?...looool

1 Like

Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by omusiliyu(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2014
This can never happen in France talkless of Francowood
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2014
vicky85:
Recently, we told you that, Actress Lola Alao has returned back to Nigeria after

Actress Lola Alao secretly tied the knot last year August to an American based Nigerian Olawale Ajibola at a civil ceremony in Atlanta. She gushed in a recent interview about how happy she was with her new hubby. But just a little over a year after her wedding it seems her marriage has crashed!

According to a gossip blog, Lola’s husband has left her for another woman and not just any woman, the woman in question is said to be her BFF!!!!! The actress and her husband are based in the United States, while Lola’s BFF is based in Canada with her hubby. According to insider, Lola is/was close friends with Becky, the woman that allegedly stole her hubby. Becky is married to a man named Kola.

According to people in the know, Lola married Wale at a point when he was at his lowest. They were brought together by a friend when he was “inside” and Lola supported him and gave him the love he needed, because of his “peculiar situation”.

So Lola & Wale are married, then comes Becky, who always referred to Lola’s husband as her “uncle”. By virtue of that she and Lola become very close, besties, almost like sisters.

S**t hit the fan for all parties involved when Becky called the cops on her hubby (Kola) after an alleged domestic dispute at their home in Canada. He was allegedly arrested and bailed out by his close friends. It is alleged that when Becky’s husband was in jail & waiting to be bailed out, was when Becky & Wale decided to go make their long distance affair legit. Wale was previously based in the States, but it’s alleged that he is now in Canada with the new love of his life…Becky…who is Lola’s BFF….sorry former BFF. Wale & Becky are allegedly attending events together in Canada and are allegedly not hiding their relationship.

It is being alleged by insiders that Lola Alao did not see this coming and she is not only embarrassed but in complete shock!

WOW! What a mess! These men/friends ain’t loyal!
SOURCE: http://pyeworld..com/2014/12/actress-lola-alaos-best-friend-becky.html

What's is hard here Lola should go fraternize with her best friend's husband too na. Another mans poison na another mans food. End of story.
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by justscorch: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2014
Wallahi I no just understand the story this OP just share,who be this people sef first,where are they from?

1 Like

Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by bynat(f): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2014
I lack hw to term or tag such act. But Posterity is always there if the above passage is true
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by SHOCK7(m): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2014
axortedbabe:
All dis yeyebrities n their husband snatching wahala...its everywhere even in hollywood...
Off point u've an interesting pic.pro.
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by Janetozi(f): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2014
This Rubbish of snatching another person's husband and wife is mostly peculiar to yoruba people and i don't know why. ;>

I wonder if this people are circumcised at all :@
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by sweetcocoa(f): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2014
redcliff:

Lmao... omo na snatching things o.. armed ribbers are snatching full car.. its now human being woman cant snatch?...looool
Cars have no life and can't think for themselves na, so it's understandable that they can be snatched, I don't understand how a person can be snatched, at best, people are seduced and to yield is solely their choice, so let's not get it twisted.
Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by Ishilove: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2014
This so-called husband sef. He is just being snatched up and down like a piece of property. When it is not as if he is a pen that one can forget inside the banking hall. Yet they say 'hoes aint loyal' when men are the worst culprits.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband by danbrowndmf(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2014
Lola Swear If You Never F**k Person Husband b4.sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub / Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.