Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,618 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? (66600 Views)

Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? / Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? / Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Humblebloke(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
u don't sound you're humble

Of cos' i am... Im d simplest man alive...

besides,i was jus statin d obvious'
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by spyjulius(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
8 amazing fat you should know about human body.@www.latestnaira..com
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by AISHBAMBA: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2014

Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by dapsonjegz(m): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
missdebs:
wizkid gf, she's an ajebo thoroughbred, buh olamide gf is a paki wt smal tushing
na wetin dem ask u b dat?
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by willorie(f): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Na Wizzy babe fyn nao
No sentiment!
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by KENNSAMMY(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
If I want to judge dem, I will imagine dem both in a very dark skin and shaved clean heads.
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Jadela(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wrong topic. It should have been" Who is the prettier?", not "...prettiest". Two people are being compared here.
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by DanceVille: 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
She's beautiful ryt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by JoshuaKay(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
Olamide= frosh♪
Him girlfriend nko? = freshest√
She garrit smiley
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by litaninja(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
Are you guys joking? This is a topic for discussion here
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
missdebs:
wizkid gf, she's an ajebo thoroughbred, buh olamide gf is a paki wt smal tushing

So, how did that make Tania more beautiful? Your own definition of beauty is based on the family background of them?

Keep it up.
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by hurpeyeahme(f): 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
I will go for olamide's girlfriend.black is beautiful tongue
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
DaZion:
Can't biliv dat...
den don't
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by wildikeman(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
La la la la kai!!! See wizzy with ma babe oo...her name is carol! She change am...eehhhhh. Because I no get money abi? No froblem...where's dat juju I used for her that time ooo..?
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by everistus14(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
2SWT:
In dis pics l'll say it's olamide's
why did you say so?
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by omoadeleye(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
pretydiva:
Meeeeee

are you olamide gf or wizkid gf??
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by omoadeleye(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Penboy:
My girlfriend...

so which of them is your girl?? olamide gf or wizkid gf?
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Kessyy2k4(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
soooo oga SEUN ya NL FP has bcom craps these days, cos d kinda nonsense making D FP is really annoying :>(

#Time to delete my NL acct
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
vewi ugly bitches.....i knw say lax nd wizzy dey share tania + while olamide nd lil kesh dey share dix 1 grin
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by toy1980: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
DanceVille:
Can't really figure out the prettiest between those two Angelic babes of our Nigeria hip hop celebrities Artist(Olamide and Wizzy).
I guess u guys can help...Who's the prettiest Guyz?...Ur views!

Story for the gods!!
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by jennylacute(f): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
Genea:
is dat u on ya dp

Yep..Any problem
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by laryom1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
lolx....@op, you lied o... a big one.... the gal with olamide is not his gal o....dtz Rukky Sandra....d pics was taken at the dbanj's sister wedding
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Heroesk9: 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
make we agree say, the girl too dey 'rap' abi..
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Heroesk9: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
i was the one who did the runs for olamide! he was realy shy @ 1st....if nt for me, he wndnt hav met dat girl..
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by ennysongs(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=Penboy post=29091099]My girlfriend... You are a real dude
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by SirEurope(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
DanceVille:
Can't really figure out the prettiest between those two Angelic babes of our Nigeria hip hop celebrities Artist(Olamide and Wizzy).
I guess u guys can help...Who's the prettiest Guyz?...Ur views!
i would say wizzy's gal according to the pix because i've seen more beautiful pics of ola's gal than this.
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Sarhamsyn(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
mesoade:
Beauty shouldn't be attributed to skin colour but from characters within . . On this note, olamide's gf is prettier cos she was with olamide when he was a nobody and olamide being a baddoogood guy didn't leave her after coming into limelight . . . . On the other hand,tania is dating wizzy after or during wen he was cumin into limelight cos he'd had a baby mama
#my1kobo
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Sarhamsyn(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
mesoade:
Beauty shouldn't be attributed to skin colour but from characters within . . On this note, olamide's gf is prettier cos she was with olamide when he was a nobody and olamide being a baddoogood guy didn't leave her after coming into limelight . . . . On the other hand,tania is dating wizzy after or during wen he was cumin into limelight cos he'd had a baby mama
#my1kobo
Story for d gods cry
mesoade:
#my1kobo
Story for d gods
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Lex11(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
They look the same to me... besides, who gives a sh*t??
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Sarhamsyn(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
I promise to say the truth and nothing but the truth.
Olamide's girlfrnd kills wizzy girlfrnd in this pic buh i'on no abuh real life as dem dey talk. #shikina! cool
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Onyiido: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
DanceVille:
I wish Wizkid gonna giv me her galfrnd as a Gift...WINKS!
Really?
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by jjk24(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
mesoade:
#my1kobo
and serious dis got hw many likes? The girl is prettier cus she dated olamide when he was nfn!? Dah makes her prettier ?.. I dnt understand... Sentiment.. Sha. Any ways #my1kobo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) / Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video / Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.