Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? (38277 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads / Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2013
For those who might not know her, she was the host of the just concluded Maltina Family dancehall. She is also an actress! She is popularly known as 'Aunty Danni' by Tinsel fans!
So is she currently the prettiest celebrity in Nigeria? For me Yes! She is just too finesmiley Here are some of her red carpet pictures smiley

[img]http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Osas+Ighodaro+43rd+NAACP+Image+Awards+Red+gVYP3lW331Xx.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Prowizy2(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2013
Yes, she is pretty her younger sister is my gf smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by fruityjojo(f): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2013
Awwww My Edo Sister, soo very pwetty cheesy. Yes she is @op.

2 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2013

6 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by ajasa4link: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2013
I will chose tiwa savage over her

17 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by demelza: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2013
I will choose Genevieve, Rita Dominic, Chidinma & Damilola Adegbite over her.

13 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2013
ajasa4link: I will chose tiwa savage over her

Taa! Say wetin happen grin even tiwa knows that she is not as pretty as Osas!

22 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by tayork(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2013
ajasa4link: I will chose tiwa savage over her
When you are talking about pretty, u bringing tiwa savage, let her come out without make up, tonto dike is more prettier than her self

25 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Danhumprey: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2013
homesteady: For those who might not know her, she was the host of the just concluded Maltina Family dancehall. She is also an actress! She is popularly known as 'Aunty Danni' by Tinsel fan
She no get b.reast. Why?

6 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2013
tayor_k:
When you are talking about pretty, u bringing tiwa savage, let her come out without make up, tonto dike is more prettier than her self

You must be joking right ?

6 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by fruityjojo(f): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2013
adaobi123:

You must be joking right ?
No! He is not joking. Sure u didn't know Tonto wen she was just her sweet self! No bleaching,tatoos or anytin ahhh she was veryy beautiful & even now without makeup she is still more beautiful dan Tiwa! No bias cos I love Tiwa too.

14 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2013
Danhumprey: She no get b.reast. Why?

Check well! You'll see it! grin please remove the quote, its making the thread too long! Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2013
If you are still not convinced by this pictures, I suggest that you start watching tinsel on Africa magic, you'll see more of her beauty there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by AbuMikey(m): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2013

Homesteady, I nor tell you say make you stop to dey smoke wet weed? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Homesteady, I nor tell you say make you stop to dey smoke wet weed? undecided

Wetin happen grin is she not fine?? Oya which celeb is finer than her?

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Ugom38(f): 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
tayor_k:

true talk,i've always wanted to say dis.

5 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by SU37fighter: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Very hard to find "standing breasts" on unmarried ladies nowadays.
Sagged breasts everywhere.

22 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by quivah(f): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
PRETTY

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Arosa(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Could she be: the most beautiful girl in the world? *singing in prince's voice* Me like eh.

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Dovahkiin(m): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
no

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by kennyogbes: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
She carry sha
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by nagoma(m): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Yes.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by nagoma(m): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Yes, if she wasn't bald.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Lilamartedi(f): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Edo girls we reppin grin whoop! Whoop!! Shez cute cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by iskalamong(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
PRETTY? Y E S
MOST PREETY 9JA CELEB? CAPITAL [size=30pt] N O [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Olugbenger(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
If her beauty can't compel ASUU to call off the strike, then It's not worth Fp.

angry angry angry angry angry angry

I would choose Mukina over her.

15 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
Tiwa savage is over-rated jare, 'this' is prettier

2 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by NotoriousBig(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
prefer a white lady to her anyday grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by iterator25: 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Prowizy2: Yes, she is pretty her younger sister is my gf smiley
I'm dating her mom lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Fadelex(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
she don born. y d front come sag like dat? abeg give me Stella joor,... most of d tinsel character look so beautiful only on tinsel because d production of the series is superb. check dem out in other tv shows and u go know say na wash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos / Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ / "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.