Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

List Of Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2014: Oyakhilome Tops List - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2014: Oyakhilome Tops List (28348 Views)

Top 5 Shortest-Lived Celebrity Marriages In Nigeria / Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage / Usually U Only Hear About Celebrity Marriages That Fail/top 8 Longest Celebritie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2014: Oyakhilome Tops List by bluegrey: 12:44am On Dec 23, 2014
LillyAnne:
Jeez!! That Uche's husband tho lipsrsealed
Looks re tard ed.
Re: List Of Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2014: Oyakhilome Tops List by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 23, 2014
onoerime:
is not the devil man has been created to know good and evil. Women no longer see men as their heads.
Some "heads" get violent and abusive in marriage and this is enough reason for the marriage to fail. Take Monalisa Chinda's case- the "head" turned her into a punching bag and she had to leave him even though she loved that "head".

If you want to be the "head" of the family, act like one. Do not call yourself the "head" and your actions depict "tail".
Re: List Of Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2014: Oyakhilome Tops List by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
i want to sincerely tank her (uche ogbodo) for d crash of d weddin........d husband is damn tu wogly gosh angry
Re: List Of Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2014: Oyakhilome Tops List by daveP(m): 1:21am On Dec 26, 2014
sweettease:
Hmmm... I'd rather not judge, God help them find the spouse of their dreams.
what's there to judge? They've broken altar vows which carry heavy consequences. Lemme not start. Using that word "irreconciliable differences" as excuse. A pity! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding / Ijeoma Chikezie Slays At The Abuja All White Pool / Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.