Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) (9547 Views)

Read What Olusegun Obasanjo Has To Say About What Olamide Did Yesterday / Total Rubbish!!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014(video) / Worst Dressed Celebrities At Headies Award 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
14th of December was a night to remember for a lots of Artistes in Nigeria especially the likes of Patoranking, Olamide and Davido who carted home the coveted 2 Headies Awards each, but why is Olamide always angry?

When the undisputed street king went on stage to receive his award for 'Best Rap Album of The Year' and to give his speech, he clearly stated his displeasure for the omission of his label mate and protege, "Lil Kesh" in the 'Rookie of The Year' category which was won by Mavin's Reekado Banks.

Olamide took the mic, speak in yoruba for few seconds, then added, "I dedicate this award to my nigga, 'Lil Kesh' for the Rookie of the year,f*ck that sh*t," and then returned the mic.

You don't need this Olamide...To you, you might spit out your mind, but this comment is childish and believe me you've hurt lots of your fans with this comment, and I believe the Mavins won't be happy with you about this comment either.

Watch and download video below.

http://videos-h-8.ak.instagram.com/photos-ak-xaf1/t50.2886-16/10857417_803588879708948_1795575889_n.mp4
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Philadelphia: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ok
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by kestolove95(m): 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
he made dat comment b4 d award was announce not aftr d award was givn to d mavin star...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Afrok(m): 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
Smh... His comment changes nothing johr, he is good and so are his niggas.
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by IamOpemipo(m): 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
Talkin of this year o

Reekado no near lili kesh

They shld both work harder nxt year tho..

Next rates is comin...
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by mesoade(m): 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
Lil kesh's better . . My opinion
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 22, 2014
k
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by brixton: 2:36am On Dec 22, 2014
One song and the two guys above me shouting lil Kesh is better? Just go listen to dorobucci and adaobi, then come back to tell us who made those songs a hook... Lest I forget chop am is catching the airwaves about now

3 Likes

Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 22, 2014
mesoade:
Lil kesh's better . . My opinion

who tell u dat... Is it dat stolen song, 'shoki' dat u calld a song? Or 'lyrically' gibberish song na im u dey talk abt?
Dnt lemme catch u o
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by mesoade(m): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2014
2undexy:

who tell u dat... Is it dat stolen song, 'shoki' dat u calld a song? Or 'lyrically' gibberish song na im u dey talk abt?
Dnt lemme catch u o
and which one did reeky sing?
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by johnwizey: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2014
Is dere anything wrong in dedicating an award to someone
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Kolade9(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2014
Lil kesh had bigger wave on his own....compared to reekado

See..
Lyrically
Shoki
Shoki remix smiley
Shoki female remix grin
Shoki gospel remix embarassed
Shoki raggae version cheesy

Reekado's singles "chop am" and "turn it up" are not known on the streets undecided

Buh Olamide shouldn't have said anything....#Okbye
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2014
Kolade9:

See..
Lyrically
Shoki
Shoki remix smiley
Shoki female remix grin

Reekado's singles "chop am" and "turn it up" are not known on the streets undecided

doesn't he has another sond except shoki...that shows how naive and untalented he is,recycling of a song 10 times, it so absurd mehn...he is even 'suffering' from plagerism. The real shoki owner is Dresan but because he is a local champ pple dnt get 2 knw him much except if u re a native nigerian..

1 Like

Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2014
Kolade9:

See..
Lyrically
Shoki
Shoki remix smiley
Shoki female remix grin

doesn't he has another sond except shoki...that shows how naive and untalented he is,recycling of a song 10 times, it so absurd mehn...he is even 'suffering' from plagerism. The real shoki owner is Dresan but because he is a local champ pple dnt get 2 knw him much except if u re a native nigerian..so wats d brouhaha abt Lil Kesh cos i see no talent in his blood.
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Kolade9(m): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2014
2undexy:

doesn't he has another sond except shoki...that shows how naive and untalented he is,recycling of a song 10 times, it so absurd mehn...he is even 'suffering' from plagerism. The real shoki owner is Dresan but because he is a local champ pple dnt get 2 knw him much except if u re a native nigerian..

Oga do you know the meaning of plagerism? Dresan was the first to sing a shoki song,yes....but kesh's shoki song is different.
Just thesame way many ppl released azonto songs after sarkodie sang his.
Kesh released last card and I no well after shoki

Em.....shoki only has two remixes
The raggae and gospel remix na lie ee grin
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Swizdoe(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2014
IamOpemipo:
Talkin of this year o

Reekado no near lili kesh

They shld both work harder nxt year tho..

Next rates is comin...
With just one song....... I prefer even Korede Bello to lil kesh
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Swizdoe(m): 9:58am On Dec 22, 2014
Kolade9:

See..
Lyrically
Shoki
Shoki remix smiley
Shoki female remix grin
Shoki raggae version

Chai...... The guy recycled empty shoki song and you think he deserves it (Not forgetting the NBC bans). The so called street is not the only criteria for getting awards you hear.
I'm the lil kesh boy will have up to ten recycled shoki song on his debut album if he ever did.
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Swizdoe(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2014
Kolade9:

Oga do you know the meaning of plagerism? Dresan was the first to sing a shoki song,yes....but kesh's shoki song is different.

What about the female version and the remix ft. Olamide and davido. Has last card and I no well made any significant success so far
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2014
Kolade9:

lemme ask u a quest? Is kesh a rapper? Cos wat he's singin nw z nt call RAP buh WRAP....understood?
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2014
Swizdoe:

What about the female version and the remix ft. Olamide and davido. Has last card and I no well made any significant success so far

e go beta 4 u ma bro
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by jideomowunmi(f): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2014
Speak for yourself bro...na which fans him lose.. undecided undecided undecided...#teamybnl#
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by moufan: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2014
the guy is really a drunkard,so cos the guy sang shoki he's now better than reeky banks whose hooks and verses in mavins songs made it so popular,let reeky and lil kesh go for a singing competition and see who is going to pass wonderfully or fail woefully. reekado banks chop am is even experiencing massive airplay now
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Kolade9(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2014
Swizdoe:

Chai...... The guy recycled empty shoki song and you think he deserves it (Not forgetting the NBC bans). The so called street is not the only criteria for getting awards you hear.
I'm the lil kesh boy will have up to ten recycled shoki song on his debut album if he ever did.

Kesh had bigger wave than reekado...that's ma point
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 22, 2014
jideomowunmi:
Speak for yourself bro...na which fans him lose.. undecided undecided undecided...#teamybnl#

some gud fans buh not lyk urs
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Kolade9(m): 10:48am On Dec 22, 2014
Swizdoe:

I stated the two remixes in ma first post.

Last card is nice.....after you play it 6times grin
I no well is a rap song.....for rap lovers cool
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by jideomowunmi(f): 10:53am On Dec 22, 2014
2undexy:

some gud fans buh not lyk urs
. Them fake like you I guess....
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2014
moufan:
the guy is really a drunkard,so cos the guy sang shoki he's now better than reeky banks whose hooks and verses in mavins songs made it so popular,let reeky and lil kesh go for a singing competition and see who is going to pass wonderfully or fail woefully. reekado banks chop am is even experiencing massive airplay now

u nailed it bro...that's d point jarwe
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Kolade9(m): 10:56am On Dec 22, 2014
2undexy:

lemme ask u a quest? Is kesh a rapper? Cos wat he's singin nw z nt call RAP buh WRAP....understood?

Oga that one is normal in the Nigeria music industry.
If you want to make money you have to be versatile(might include reducing the quality of your lyrical content smiley )
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2014
Kolade9:

I stated the two remixes in ma first post.

Last card is nice.....after you play it 6times grin
I no well is a rap song.....for rap lovers cool

or do u mean wrap song for wrap lovers cos i dnt see wat dat guy z rappin...he only knw hw 2 wrap nt rap (he alwyz wrap it up lyk iro and buba) grin
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Kolade9(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2014
moufan:

Just like saying olamide and wizkid should go for a singing competition
Or reminisce and davido
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2014
jideomowunmi:
. Them fake like you I guess....

m nt even a fan of Kesh so, u missed it bro
Re: Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2014
;-
Kolade9:

Oga that one is normal in the Nigeria music industry.
If you want to make money you have to be versatile(might include reducing the quality of your lyrical content smiley )

do u even knw d meanin versatile? He z nt versatile dat's y he is singin rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya Picks New Escalade And New Girlfriend / Star Actress,tonto Dikeh Finally Opens Up About Her Fight With Van Vicker / [ SHOCKING PICTURE ] Nicki Minaj Performs On Stage Naked With Nipples Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.